Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I had the same tought with diffrent people with a Indian Accent asking me about a virus problem with my microsoft computer i just told them to frell off and they stopped calling that was however after waking me up for 6 days in a row at 10am so i was quite pissed off.

Deleted
    This happened to me last summer while at my Fiances' mothers house.

Fortunately, being both a dickhead and a Microsoft Certified IT Professional, I was condescending, rude, arrogant, and most importantly, quite able to talk circles around him forcing him into calling me an asshole and hanging up on me.

Victory achieved.

As an extra, I passed the number from the caller display on to a friend in Microsoft in Dublin; Apparently it's one of those "bulk buy" business numbers. Not much they can do either.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nilan View Post
    This happened to me last summer while at my Fiances' mothers house.

Fortunately, being both a dickhead and a Microsoft Certified IT Professional, I was condescending, rude, arrogant, and most importantly, quite able to talk circles around him forcing him into calling me an asshole and hanging up on me.

Victory achieved.

As an extra, I passed the number from the caller display on to a friend in Microsoft in Dublin; Apparently it's one of those "bulk buy" business numbers. Not much they can do either.
    I love it when they have the audacity to swear back at me after they've just tried to steal from me.
    "Well if you don't want to get stolen from then fuck you!" hahaha

Them: Hi I'm from Microsoft.

Me: Let me guess I have a virus on my computer.

They hung right up and they never called back. lol

Deleted
    We've had this for ages.

As both me and my father are tech savy, we simply derail them, e.g 'our PC isn't connected to the internet, how can it possibly be sending error messages?'.

Their reaction is always priceless.

I wish I still got calls like this sometimes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    Do what I do to telemarketers and some of my friends.

"Hello sir or madam, this is Special Agent Aspersion with the Federal Bureau of Investigation special phone watch division, Be advised we are recording all phone calls, how can I help you today?"

You would be shocked how few phone calls you will have after a month of answering like that.
    Not that your story is real anyway, but if it is, I'd be careful when impersonating a federal agent/official or a police officer because it can land you jailtime. Probably not in this case but something to keep in mind.