Grid + watershield

I can't get my own watershield to get showed on grid plz i need help ! thnx for advance

Sick avatar/Signature by Ammeg

Deleted
    I don't know what you've tried already, but this is what I've done to get mine to show.

For this I'll be using Grid and GridIndicatorIconBar.

Open the Grid configuration. -> Go to Status. -> Click on Auras. -> Add a buff called Water Shield.

Go to Icon Bar. -> Select a number of Icons etc. (For this example I'll use 8.) -> Configure it untill you find it nice and comfortable.

Go to Indicators. -> Click on the desired position number of the icon, i.e. Icon #6 -> Check the buff Water Shield.

That's what I've done to get the Water Shield to show on my Grid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vijaya View Post
    I don't know what you've tried already, but this is what I've done to get mine to show.

For this I'll be using Grid and GridIndicatorIconBar.

Open the Grid configuration. -> Go to Status. -> Click on Auras. -> Add a buff called Water Shield.

Go to Icon Bar. -> Select a number of Icons etc. (For this example I'll use 8.) -> Configure it untill you find it nice and comfortable.

Go to Indicators. -> Click on the desired position number of the icon, i.e. Icon #6 -> Check the buff Water Shield.

That's what I've done to get the Water Shield to show on my Grid.
    This one Unfortunately when u install grid water shiled aint in the default buffs on its list. You have to add the water shield as new buff and select icon and do as Vijaya says on the next steps

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vcris View Post
    This one Unfortunately when u install grid water shiled aint in the default buffs on its list. You have to add the water shield as new buff and select icon and do as Vijaya says on the next steps
    I did write a step where you're adding Water shield to the list. "Open the Grid configuration. -> Go to Status. -> Click on Auras. -> Add a buff called Water Shield." That's exactly what you're doing.

It's not in the defaults because it's not typically useful to show it on Grid.

I set up a display with Weakauras to show mine, and more importantly, make it flash red when it's not up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    It's not in the defaults because it's not typically useful to show it on Grid.

I set up a display with Weakauras to show mine, and more importantly, make it flash red when it's not up.
    I do much the same using "Tell me when"