Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

I'm gonna embarrass a lot of you now.

There's a lot of players that know this so it will be nothing for them, but I'm sure a lot will not know. It is easy to miss with little carelessness:

If you farmed rep to get helmet enchants for your alts you wasted your time. Your main could send them to them. They are BOA.
    Last edited by mmoc4d6ae87215; 2012-06-22 at 11:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The shoulder enchants from therazane are not BoA. Other rep enchants have been BoA since the end of woltk so yeah, anyone that didn't realize it until now should be ashamed.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

10+ Year Old Account
    Therazane enchants aren't BoP from what I remember.

Therazane shoulder enchants aren't BoA. Sons of Hodir didn't become BoA until ICC. As for the helm enchants, it's fairly common knowledge that they're BoA.

No, they really shouldn't. People that think they should are in need of a reality check as far as what should be embarrassing and shameful lol.

How was this supposed to be embarrassing?

10+ Year Old Account
    This information is just now dawning on people?

Only head enchants are BoA, shoulder enchants are BoP
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Deviat View Post
    How was this supposed to be embarrassing?
    I think the OP meant to give us all the realization that we've wasted time grinding these reps, when in reality I haven't farmed any faction rep more than once this expansion besides Therazane. I'm pretty sure the OP just found this out today and is just trying to see if anyone else has been blindly grinding rep.

Quote Originally Posted by fateswarm View Post
    There's a lot of players that know this so it will be nothing for them, but I'm sure a lot will not know. It is easy to miss with little carelessness:

If you farmed rep to get helmet and shoulder enchants for your alts you wasted your time. Your main could send them to them. They are BOA.
    So... you just found out that now xD?

Deleted

If you farmed rep to get helmet and shoulder enchants for your alts you wasted your time. Your main could send them to them. They are BOA.
    It's embarrassing for you as you have obviously just found out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Therazane enchants are BoP, so...you feeling embarrassed yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Deleted

only embarrass your self for not knowing that tharazane shoulder enchants are not boa

I'm able to send Therazane shoulder enchants from my main to alts. I always have been able to.
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!

10+ Year Old Account
    None of my Alliance alts on another realm have the head or shoulder enchants. Too lazy to do their dailies and you need to do a crapload of dungeons for enough dungeon rep. Added on to the fact all of my Alliance alts are Pure DPS classes (Mage, Hunter)

Good thing I don't do normal mode raids on them, eh?

10+ Year Old Account
    OP I'm wondering if you shouldn't be the embarrassed one, since you were wrong about the shoulders.
    @Ghostcrawler:Some advice: [My pet issue] is why there were sub losses is one of the weaker arguments players use. Players don't have that data.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rushro View Post
    I think the OP meant to give us all the realization that we've wasted time grinding these reps, when in reality I haven't farmed any faction rep more than once this expansion besides Therazane. I'm pretty sure the OP just found this out today and is just trying to see if anyone else has been blindly grinding rep.
    farmed exalted with all factions in cata on all toons thats 85, dont feel embarrassed about it, if imma "waste my time" on wow i might aswell REALLY waste it dont ya think ?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Lol even worse, I farmed to get shoulder enchants on an alt - that had inscription.

Deleted
    Posting in a legendary thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Youarefired View Post
    I'm able to send Therazane shoulder enchants from my main to alts. I always have been able to.
    Go do it right now.
    @Ghostcrawler:Some advice: [My pet issue] is why there were sub losses is one of the weaker arguments players use. Players don't have that data.