Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Assange..set to become Ecuardorian

Our Aussie lad Julian Assange is set to become an ecuardoriian.

Stifiled up with not wearing a condom with two Swedish chicks & now done for rape.

Jullian a fantastic Aussie fella has to escape the US & the CIA from extraditing him &
    giving him a death sentince.

Julian Asange rfevealed US helicopters slaughtering Iraqi Journilists in Iraq

Wiki leaks is his website

& the United Stes want to castrate his balls

Good Luck Julian..I will allways remember my Bonita Bannanas

He will be arrested the moment he leaves the embassy.

Yeah thats Damm sad for FREE speach

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Yeah thats Damm sad for FREE speach
    People like you get free speech wrong so often, I'm convinced you don't really know what it means.
    I don't argue to be right, I argue to be proven wrong. Because I'm aware that the collective intelligence of the community likely has more to offer to me by enlightening me, than I do to an individual by "winning" an argument with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    I don't always wear tennis shoes, but when I do, I speak Russian. In French.

Hey Sweden

How far up the arse are you guys with the U.S.A

Be more respectful. - Mod
    Last edited by Dacien; 2012-06-21 at 09:18 PM.

I would really like a poster named "Sweden" to reply to you...

Quote Originally Posted by KingHorse View Post
    People like you get free speech wrong so often, I'm convinced you don't really know what it means.
    You're right. In this case, if the U.S. arrested him for espionage, it would be the death of freedom of the press.
    Last edited by TofuBeast; 2012-06-21 at 03:12 PM.

People really fail to understand the meaning of "free speech". I wish they changed the wording so that millions of idiots would stop thinking that it allows them to say whatever they want.
    The night is dark and full of terrors...

Quote Originally Posted by KingHorse View Post
    Give me your definition of free speach.

As an Australian myself , you guys have something called s cosntitution
    Last edited by Blobfish; 2012-06-21 at 03:11 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    He is a hero.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

He's wanted for questioning about sexual assault and rape. In Sweden. He still hasn't been charged with rape. He has yet to be charged with any crime by the US, or, for that matter, Sweden. He's been in Britain, the closest ally in the world to the US. If the US really wanted him, they'd have charged Assange, then they'd have had the Brits grab him and extradite him. Sweden? "Up the arse of the USA?" Laughable.

Assange's actions look more and more like he's guilty of what he's been accused of, rape and sexual assault.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeka View Post
    He's wanted for questioning about sexual assault and rape. In Sweden. He still hasn't been charged with rape. He has yet to be charged with any crime by the US, or, for that matter, Sweden. He's been in Britain, the closest ally in the world to the US. If the US really wanted him, they'd have charged Assange, then they'd have had the Brits grab him and extradite him. Sweden? "Up the arse of the USA?" Laughable.

Assange's actions look more and more like he's guilty of what he's been accused of, rape and sexual assault.
    When it comes to extraditions i think it is about the first to file for one, doesnt matter if the US had filed after Sweden he would still goto Sweden.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    It really does look like they are stitching him up, I doubt he will get a fair trial.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by namelessone View Post
    People really fail to understand the meaning of "free speech". I wish they changed the wording so that millions of idiots would stop thinking that it allows them to say whatever they want.
    it's idiots like you that dont understand the basics of it. freedom of speech is EXACTLY that. say what ever the hell you fucking want

Infracted
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2012-06-21 at 07:30 PM.

Deleted
    The thing is he hasn't been charged with any offence, and the Swedish authorities say they only want to talk to him. So then why did they refuse his offer to talk over the phone / internet?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Hey Sweden

How far up the arse are you guys with the U.S.A
    Not a bit are you, remember we have the öppenhetsprincipen "open-principle" so all documentation shall be open to the public, the of curse there are exception like patient acts.

Now England is US best friend, not Sweden hence if US want him extradited, is not England the best country to ask/bully first, before you have to stare a huge conspiracy.

---------- Post added 2012-06-21 at 03:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Korbany View Post
    The thing is he hasn't been charged with any offence, and the Swedish authorities say they only want to talk to him. So then why did they refuse his offer to talk over the phone / internet?
    Because if you start to make concessions, then you have a precedent, and all can start demanding things.....

---------- Post added 2012-06-21 at 03:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    It really does look like they are stitching him up, I doubt he will get a fair trial.
    Please explain why you do not think he will get a fair trial in Sweden?
    Last edited by mmoc957ac7b970; 2012-06-21 at 03:52 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by a77 View Post
    Not a bit are you, remember we have the öppenhetsprincipen "open-principle" so all documentation shall be open to the public, the of curse there are exception like patient acts.

Now England is US best friend, not Sweden hence if US want him extradited, is not England the best country to ask/bully first, before you have to stare a huge conspiracy.

---------- Post added 2012-06-21 at 03:46 PM ----------

Because if you start to make concessions, then you have a precedent, and all can start demanding things.....

---------- Post added 2012-06-21 at 03:54 PM ----------

Please explain why you do not think he will get a fair trial in Sweden?
    It will be the USA pulling the strings, they want Assange to make an example of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Korbany View Post
    Just to play Devil's Advocate...

Communication is mostly non-verbal. A properly-trained interviewer can gain all sorts of additional information by doing an interview in person than they can get over a phone, or even via a videoconference of some kind.

The likely real answer, of course, is that they would want to charge him and possibly hold him either based on the interview or no matter what.

Personally, I think he COULD have been a "hero" if he had been a little more circumspect with his release of the classified data instead of just dumping it all out.

Reporting a Warcrime isn't a crime under the geneva accords wether the U.S likes it or not. Also what about the FBI's COINTELPRO that killed Malcolm X and MLK and Bobby Kennedy.

Quote Originally Posted by Raamm View Post
    Reporting a Warcrime isn't a crime under the geneva accords wether the U.S likes it or not. Also what about the FBI's COINTELPRO that killed Malcolm X and MLK and Bobby Kennedy.
    Reporting a war crime is fine. Releasing the names and villages of US informants in Afghanistan to the public is about as stupid as you can get.