Deleted

[HELP] - Chest muscles

Hello there i dont know alot about training, and that, but i used to weigh 75kg, now i weigh 60kg(normal for my age/lenght) , so im glad that i lost weight, but the problem is i still got some loose skin/fat haning on some places(like my chest), but, the problem i have right now are my chest muscles i have trained them for some time, but only the UPPER part have begun to take shape, i know it sounds weird, but the ''lower part'' of my chest muscles are not the same shaped and it looks weird, so i just need some tips for some exercises that can shape the lower part.. if there even is some?,

Decline bench press, but you're probably not benching right or you have gyno.

proper form pushups will get your whole front side. I suggest those especially for early strength training.

try out some of these. Read what he has to say and start with the first one. http://www.livestrong.com/slideshow/...dium=1#slide-2

Decline dumbbell or bar press works the lower pectoral muscles, also incline push-ups(upper-body higher). Dumbbells will work more of the stabilizing muscles too, but be careful getting into and out of position, a spotter is a good idea to hand you the weights. Check out bodyrock.tv for some good all-around free workouts. good luck. Also I use fitocracy.com to track workouts.

Deleted
    thanks guys!

You can't shape, or grow parts of a muscle.

Either the whole muscle increases in size, or it doesn't. Not everyone has the genetics to be able to look like a fitness model.

Some people just have certain things about their physique that doesn't look exactly like they want to, but you can't really change anything about it

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MaAloey View Post
    You can't shape, or grow parts of a muscle.

Either the whole muscle increases in size, or it doesn't. Not everyone has the genetics to be able to look like a fitness model.

Some people just have certain things about their physique that doesn't look exactly like they want to, but you can't really change anything about it
    You know there are multiple muscles in your chest, right? You can do isolation exercises that will work one muscle group more than others. I agree that every has a different genetic potential...but if you have fat hanging off of you (like the OP stated) then said person hasn't hit theirs yet.

Quote Originally Posted by HBpapa View Post
    You know there are multiple muscles in your chest, right? You can do isolation exercises that will work one muscle group more than others. I agree that every has a different genetic potential...but if you have fat hanging off of you (like the OP stated) then said person hasn't hit theirs yet.
    My point still stands, you could put more stress on the muscles by working different angles and heads, and possibly make them grow more, but you still can't change the shape of it, and the chest muscles afaik, grows as a single unit.

To make it clear where my stand in this is, say you got two clones of the same person, one does only incline bench, and the other does only decline bench. 5 year down the road, I would not be surprised if both their chests look the same, if the effort put in was equal