Deleted
    Do you know any good browser base game?
    I do not have any time at home to play, so I sometimes play at work, but I can't install anything due to corporate account limitation :/
    I've just registered at HOSS MMO/ and so far I like it - it's still beta, so it's not so crowded and staff is very helpful.
    I can't play games like quake, cause need something slower - so in general, just to stick to the rules:
    1) web based game
    2) can't be too fast and too demanding (for time)
    3) not much popular game (I don't like to start on 239203920 place :/)
    4) storyline is in medevil times

does anyone knows something like that?

Hi guys,

I need a coop game to play with my roommate, we haven't tried any yet, fps, action or rpg all would be fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by madokbro View Post
    Hi guys,

I need a coop game to play with my roommate, we haven't tried any yet, fps, action or rpg all would be fine.
    borderlands
    diablo
    cant really think of anything else

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    Oh yeah, how about Cutthroats? It was also a pretty cool piracy game, and more of a strategy game too. It is however really old :P
    these both look like fun games im going to check them out then. are there any games involving ww1/ww2 era battleships? that would be really awesome. also which version of pirates should i get the xbox one or the pc one?
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2014-10-09 at 12:45 AM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    these both look like fun games im going to check them out then. are there any games involving ww1/ww2 era battleships? that would be really awesome. also which version of pirates should i get the xbox one or the pc one?
    i didnt even know it was available for xbox, so id have to say pc

Hey, probably heard this before but im looking for a new MMORPG to play. I know what I want and im starting to suspect it will be a niche game iv not heard of, but im sure its out there. Im looking for a darker MMO, something a bit more tragic and bloody, with less bright colours and bunny rabbit races. That being said I do enjoy high fantasy/scifi the most. Im pretty open to different types of combat, whether its the classic stand and spam a button rotation, or something alot more mobile. The most important thing is a good community with strong guild features and players that will hang about for a while. Ideally it would be an MMO that is a bit newer with a stable player base, doesnt have to be a Triple A game and I dont mind paying a subscription. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by VictarionMMO View Post
    Hey, probably heard this before but im looking for a new MMORPG to play. I know what I want and im starting to suspect it will be a niche game iv not heard of, but im sure its out there. Im looking for a darker MMO, something a bit more tragic and bloody, with less bright colours and bunny rabbit races. That being said I do enjoy high fantasy/scifi the most. Im pretty open to different types of combat, whether its the classic stand and spam a button rotation, or something alot more mobile. The most important thing is a good community with strong guild features and players that will hang about for a while. Ideally it would be an MMO that is a bit newer with a stable player base, doesnt have to be a Triple A game and I dont mind paying a subscription. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
    Rift
    Age of Conan
    Guild Wars 2
    Elder Scrolls Online
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by madokbro View Post
    Hi guys,

Gauntlet 2014 was released a couple of weeks ago, sounds perfect.

Gaming suggestion for a new couple?

So the other night my new girlfriend asked me to bring over an extra 360 controller, but we didn't end up playing anything because the only multiplayer game we had on tap was Call of Duty and apparently FPS's give her headaches and motion sickness (and really, I've been FPSing since Doom, so I am eternally bored of the genre)

Our platform options are either Xbox 360 (she has a kinect) or PC (but my laptop sucks, AMD A4 APU, so it can do intense graphics if it has to, but it just doesn't do it well.)

So I'm just wondering if there's any games for either 360 or PC which aren't terrible expensive, aren't first person shooters, that are multiplayer and preferably invoke a lot of external reaction from the people playing them.

Thanks!

Anything not Nintendo. >,>
    But, you have a 360, so you should be safe-ish...
    Simmons: There's no "I" in "team".
    Griff: There's no "U" in "team" either. so if "U" and "I" aren't in the team, who gives a f_ _ k about the team?
    "Gotta' trust some one to be betrayed. I never did." - Captain Price
    Bungie Has My Studio Of The Decade Vote. "Hours Played" is greater than "Money Made".

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    Our platform options are either Xbox 360 (she has a kinect) or PC (but my laptop sucks, AMD A4 APU, so it can do intense graphics if it has to, but it just doesn't do it well.)

So I'm just wondering if there's any games for either 360 or PC which aren't terrible expensive, aren't first person shooters, that are multiplayer and preferably invoke a lot of external reaction from the people playing them.
    Does she also have a laptop? You make it sound like PC games are acceptable, but the only way to Co-Op 'really' is to have two PCs. In that regard, there are toooons of steam games that would be great. Terraria, Trine 2, etc. You could check out a list of them on Steam by browsing CoOp games.

Many of those same games are also on the Xbox arcade iirc, but I don't use an Xbox so that is 2nd hand info from my brother.
    BAD WOLF

Whilst not challenging the Lego games can be fun and if nothing else allow you to explore some famous movies in a toungue-in-cheek way. Out of the choices of Star Wars, Marvel Heroes, Batman/DC Heroes, Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter hopefully you two will find something you both like.

It's worth noting that you can play these with 2 pads on one PC.

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    So the other night my new girlfriend asked me to bring over an extra 360 controller, but we didn't end up playing anything because the only multiplayer game we had on tap was Call of Duty and apparently FPS's give her headaches and motion sickness (and really, I've been FPSing since Doom, so I am eternally bored of the genre)

Thanks!
    Divinity: Original Sin, if you're into RPGs. Tons of fun, some nice interactions between the two players and overall a great RPG.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    It's worth noting that you can play these with 2 pads on one PC.
    I actually didn't realize you could do that with those games. I may have to pick up a 2nd pad to play them with my wife. We have just about every one there is.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking for some strategy games, turn based or RTS, which are NOT similar to Civilization. A fantasy (or at least medieval) theme is preferred.
    I played Civ 5 and I really couldn't get into it (I've never played the rest of the series). For one thing, the theme bored me. The aesthetic really didn't do anything for me. In general I didn't enjoy the gameplay, but I think that can partially be tied into my boredom with the art style and theme of the game. The faux-historical thing just didn't grab me and playing felt like a chore rather than fun.

City builder recommendations are also welcome. Again, fantasy/medieval preferably.

If the recommended games have solid tutorials, or at least good beginner's guides on youtube that would be awesome.

Thanks in advance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by calmsea View Post
    City builder recommendations are also welcome. Again, fantasy/medieval preferably.
    The Guild II
    Banished
    Folk Tale
    Stronghold Crusader 2

All on Steam.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by calmsea View Post
    I'm looking for some strategy games, turn based or RTS, which are NOT similar to Civilization. A fantasy (or at least medieval) theme is preferred.
    I played Civ 5 and I really couldn't get into it (I've never played the rest of the series). For one thing, the theme bored me. The aesthetic really didn't do anything for me. In general I didn't enjoy the gameplay, but I think that can partially be tied into my boredom with the art style and theme of the game. The faux-historical thing just didn't grab me and playing felt like a chore rather than fun.

If the recommended games have solid tutorials, or at least good beginner's guides on youtube that would be awesome.

Thanks in advance.
    Turn based RTS? :P

Anyway, have you given any of the Total War games a try? I'd recommend Shogun 2, as I haven't tried Rome 2 due to all the negative stuff during release (bugs mostly, which I don't know if they have been fixed).
    Other than that, if you want 4x, Endless Space and Sins of a Solar Empire I can recommend. Though the setting might not be what you ask for (Space theme).

Also, I keep hearing good things about Endless Legend which is a fantasy based setting, though I have not played it personally (Waiting for Civilization: Beyond Earth so I can choose between the two).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    The Guild II
    I just realized I own that game but haven't played it at all. Can't even remember how I got it (probably a bundle).
    I generally dislike City building games, but this I might give a try purely because of the setting.

Deleted
    Endless Legend is similar to Civilization, but different enough to seem interesting. It's more of a mix between Civ and Age of Wonders.

Also, I have to mention some classics in case you haven't played them:

TBS:
    Disciples 1 and 2
    Age of Wonders
    Heroes of might and magic series

RTS:
    Age of Empires series
    Age of Mythology

City Builders:
    Zeus series
    Pharaoh series
    Caesar series

Most of these are pretty old though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marthenil View Post
    I just realized I own that game but haven't played it at all. Can't even remember how I got it (probably a bundle).
    I generally dislike City building games, but this I might give a try purely because of the setting.
    I loaded it once and the first 5 minutes hurt my brain so much I put it away. That sounds negative, but it really means there's a wealth of gameplay there...I'm just not ready for it. I'm sure people who play those games regularly will laugh at this, but it seemed pretty intriguing and deep to someone like me. I look forward to playing it one day.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    I loaded it once and the first 5 minutes hurt my brain so much I put it away. That sounds negative, but it really means there's a wealth of gameplay there...I'm just not ready for it. I'm sure people who play those games regularly will laugh at this, but it seemed pretty intriguing and deep to someone like me. I look forward to playing it one day.
    Sounds exactly like my reaction to Europa Universalis :P