10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oderlods View Post
    I'm downloading C9 now. Have you tried it? Is it good? I mean, the pvp.
    i don't even know what "C9" is supposed to be, so chances are i have not played it, no^^

C9 is a poor man's Vindictus

You can try to play on World of Tanks. In my opinion, it's rather good game.

Anyone play Splinter cell black list? Worth $15? I'm going with a yes.

I recently played The Wolf Among us Episode 1, loved it,

Aside from the Walking Dead, Bioware RPG's, Witcher series and Deus Ex, are there any other story-driven games out there based around the elements of rich dialogue and decision making?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by madokbro View Post
    I recently played The Wolf Among us Episode 1, loved it,

Aside from the Walking Dead, Bioware RPG's, Witcher series and Deus Ex, are there any other story-driven games out there based around the elements of rich dialogue and decision making?
    nope^^
    you pretty much listed all the good ones, at least of recent years.

Stuff like The Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Stalker, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning or even Dishonored do have some decision making and/or dialogue, but it's not really their focus and as a result not of comparable quality to the ones you mentioned.

Best Co-op games?

Hey,

I'm looking for some suggestions for good co-operative games or games that have some sort of form of this. Besides the obvious suggestions ofc (Payday 2, SR III/IV, Borderlands 1/2). Looking for something that can stay interesting for a bit at least .

Deleted
    Civ 5, Diablo 3 or Torchlight 2, League or Dota 2, Terraria, Dungeon Defenders, Left 4 Dead franchise, Portal 2, Minecraft, ...

If you would say a genre I'd probably find more.

Also, this topic will be placed into the megathread much likely which is a sticky in the video games discussion group.

Getting a wii soon,.
    looking for some low budget games.

Party games, for when we got company over - preferably up to 4 players.
    (ill grab bomberman for sure)
    And maybe some rpgs,. how good are the wii zelda games, or mario?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyoh View Post
    Hey,

I'm looking for some suggestions for good co-operative games or games that have some sort of form of this. Besides the obvious suggestions ofc (Payday 2, SR III/IV, Borderlands 1/2). Looking for something that can stay interesting for a bit at least .
    Quote Originally Posted by Greened View Post
    Civ 5, Diablo 3 or Torchlight 2, League or Dota 2, Terraria, Dungeon Defenders, Left 4 Dead franchise, Portal 2, Minecraft, ...
    i'd also add Path of Exile if you like the Diablo/Torchlight kind of game, Smite for a more casual and somewhat different "moba" game (compared to LoL and DotA 2), Orcs Must Die 2 (2players only) or Sanctum 2 for trap/tower defense with some action, Trine 2 (must have 3 players) or Magicka (3 or more recommended, but not needed) for generally great co-op indie games.
    Starcraft II, Total War: Shogun 2 (2 players for campaign) and Anno 2070 (or the bit older 1404) are all also great strategy games that work well in co-op, although with big differences in gameplay between each other.

Question RPG games with Paladin classes?

Hello MMOC I was wondering if there are any good RPG's out there (both MMO and single player games) with a class that plays and feels like a Ret Paladin in WoW? Thanks.

EDIT: Could even be like a Prot Paladin but I would rather have a 2h.
    Last edited by Wheezing; 2013-11-10 at 05:50 PM.

DDO, but the general concensus there is that paladins suck.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodgrip View Post
    Hello MMOC I was wondering if there are any good RPG's out there (both MMO and single player games) with a class that plays and feels like a Ret Paladin in WoW? Thanks.

Rift has a Paladin Soul under the Warrior class. It mostly Sword and Board.
    Temple of Elemental Evil (D and D) also has a Paladin class.
    Diablo 2
    Everquest I think
    Fire Emblem (mounted combat class, the promoted form of the Cavalier class, no magic tough)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    Getting a wii soon,.
    looking for some low budget games.

Party games, for when we got company over - preferably up to 4 players.
    (ill grab bomberman for sure)
    And maybe some rpgs,. how good are the wii zelda games, or mario?
    Let me see what I've got...

Guitar hero is great for small groups (up to 4). Hilarious if you let someone sing. Pretty low-budget if you can find one on e-bay.
    Mario party: just great for parties! Take turns and have fun!

Super Smash Brothers: A must have! Not too expensive either.

Legend of zelda: the reason I have a wii myself. Bests games ever! (imo) The story is great, the feeling is great, especially in twilight princess.
    Resident evil: they have some very nice exclusives for the wii that only cost 10-20 euro, get one!

Edit: The Wii U is backwards compatible with Wii games.
    The Wii is backwards compatible with Gamecube games.
    Gamecube games do not work on the Wii U. Consider this while buying games.

10+ Year Old Account

for mmos, the guardian in Guild Wars 2 makes for an amazing paladin-like-class. shield, hammer, greatsword, divine runes, lots of light and blue fire! =)

some pictures of mine:

don't mind the sparkles^^

as for singleplayer, i know i mention it all the time in this thread, but: Skyrim - if you are willing to take some time to get some good mods for it, like additional spells, some sweet looking armor/weapons and for being able to cast some spells without having to unequip your weapon every goddamn time.

Best DLC for Black Ops 2?

Picked up Black Ops 2 on sale last week and it's pretty good. This is the first COD game I've ever bought since I've always played the Battlefield series. Can anyone recommend which DLC is the best for Black Ops 2? Keep in mind that I've never played COD before so any maps that are old that have been rehashed from previous COD's isn't necessary a bad thing since they would be brand new to me.

I would say the first one, the maps were pretty good and it introduced the Peacekeeper SMG, which I enjoyed.

However; I didn't get the third and fourth map packs for Blops2, so maybe those maps were super-duper-amazingsauce.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    for mmos, the guardian in Guild Wars 2 makes for an amazing paladin-like-class. shield, hammer, greatsword, divine runes, lots of light and blue fire! =)

some pictures of mine:

don't mind the sparkles^^

as for singleplayer, i know i mention it all the time in this thread, but: Skyrim - if you are willing to take some time to get some good mods for it, like additional spells, some sweet looking armor/weapons and for being able to cast some spells without having to unequip your weapon every goddamn time.

Hey thanks for the reply how is GW2 now? I got it when it first came out but stopped playing not long after. Does it have a lot of things to do at max level?

depends on the kinds of things you are looking for at max level but yeah there is plenty of stuff to do

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey thanks for the reply how is GW2 now? I got it when it first came out but stopped playing not long after. Does it have a lot of things to do at max level?
    i haven't played in a while actually, but i hear it's getting updated pretty regularly. i'm sure the people here would be happy to give you all the details^^