Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Funt Case View Post
    belt
    170 int
    80 vit
    75 ar
    30 fire res

Simple stats i know, but the closest one's are between 20-40m and ive never sold a belt before so wondering if the price is correct. EU btw

also just got this, litrally nothing similiar on EU ah with 150 Mainstat and vit. There is a str version with 100 str and 11% hp that has a bid at 199m

Ok... that amulet is really, REALLY good. It's been a while since I've played the AH (Been selling my DH's gear on the RMAH, but I'll continue playing and wait for 1.04).. hmm.. I'd say at least 20 million, but you may possibly have a gem there worth 40 million+. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Shaderas View Post
    Ok... that amulet is really, REALLY good. It's been a while since I've played the AH (Been selling my DH's gear on the RMAH, but I'll continue playing and wait for 1.04).. hmm.. I'd say at least 20 million, but you may possibly have a gem there worth 40 million+. Good luck
    you mean 300mil+ and I bet there are people who would buy it for 500mil [EU]

Quote Originally Posted by Shaderas View Post
    If you put this for sale for mere 40 million, it will sell in about 5 seconds from being listed and the buyer will be laughing at his luck...

well i currently cant sell it, tryed forums got highest offer 33m. So i stuck it on the ah for 65m bid no B/O and not one bid so far

well i currently cant sell it, tryed forums got highest offer 33m. So i stuck it on the ah for 65m bid no B/O and not one bid so far
    give me someone 70mil and I'll flip it for 300

Quote Originally Posted by Konik View Post
    give me someone 70mil and I'll flip it for 300
    If you did that, i wouldn't mind. Cost me nothing and its win/win

Item will sell for over 100 mil easy when your auction ends imo.

Since you aren't familiar with buying/selling via bid all the action comes with minutes (often less than 1 min) remaining.

belt
    170 int
    80 vit
    75 ar
    30 fire res

Simple stats i know, but the closest one's are between 20-40m and ive never sold a belt before so wondering if the price is correct. EU btw

also just got this, litrally nothing similiar on EU ah with 150 Mainstat and vit. There is a str version with 100 str and 11% hp that has a bid at 199m

pic.
    Necklace sold for 102m after 15%

The belt sold for 22m just thought it would be a good idea if people posted the price they got for the items they asked values for so we can get a rough idea.
    Last edited by Funt Case; 2012-08-21 at 08:12 AM.

Necklace sold for 102m after 15%
    buyer was probably fistpumping 10 minutes and crying like child

no clue about this amulet

+34-68 damage
    +38 light resist
    +358 armor
    Melee attackers take 576 damage

WD- mojo thing

98-285 damage
    261 vit
    14% magic find
    6.5 crit chance
    2% chance to freeze
    Gem slot
    Last edited by Merecarth; 2012-08-22 at 01:08 AM.

I'm not good with wand prices and I'm not sure how important a good LoH roll is for a wizard, but I found this on the AH for 2.5m with 1 day 11 hr and grabbed it as quick as I could thinking I could resell it, or at worst use it.

Any idea on value?

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    Any idea on value?
    unfortunately no crit damage makes it ~650dps wand..AP on crit is nice also high Vit, but not sure if you can resell it for much more

Any idea on these? Are these worth selling on GAH or RMAH?

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt The Butcher's Sickle is worth anything, given its low dps.

I got a butcher's sickle a couple of months ago. it had something like 200 strength and vita and crit damage, and 150 dps >.>

Alright, just found a staff. Terrible dps, but the stats have me wondering...

lvl 58
    383 dps
    165 int
    98% crit
    Gem slot

I know the dps is terrible, but would it be worth putting a good crit gem in?

how much would this thing go for?

I feel like it has great stats and block% but im no good at pricing in this game :C

Quote Originally Posted by Merecarth View Post
    Alright, just found a staff. Terrible dps, but the stats have me wondering...

lvl 58
    383 dps
    165 int
    98% crit
    Gem slot

I know the dps is terrible, but would it be worth putting a good crit gem in?
    id just vendor it if i was you the weapon damage is going to be supremely low with that dps

Anyone knows what I'll get for a belt with 139 DEX, 83 VIT, 60 All Resistance and 50 FR with 261 armor?

I have no clue if this is worth anything? Anyone have a clue? Both RMAH and GAH.