Ring

23-64 dmg
    76 str
    100 int
    570 life pr kill
    42% crit dmg
    3.0 crit chance

Anyone know what this is worth?
    I have a similar ring with vitality over the strength. Less crit damage but better crit chance. Can maybe get 5 million for it, but I gave up after a month of it not selling. The crit damage is nice but don't expect too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I have a similar ring with vitality over the strength. Less crit damage but better crit chance. Can maybe get 5 million for it, but I gave up after a month of it not selling. The crit damage is nice but don't expect too much.
    Tried with 3mil with no luck ... so fuck it.. keeping it on my alt. so hard too sell stuff

My gf just found an Immortal Kings Triumph (the helmet) that sported these stats:

198 str
    79 res all
    11% life
    6% crit chance
    5% reduced damage
    socket

... I never seen such a strong roll on this helm, it must be pushing 400mil?

Could be worth a couple of hundred million, yes. If you can find anybody wanting to buy it, still sitting on those near-perfect rolled boots :/

(maybe somebody will take the hint and make me an offer, EU side)

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

any ideas? got no clue about DH

kinda low-to middle DML. horrible random roll getting health globe bonus. couple million maybe.

By the way, I got just over a billion gold after the AH cut for those Nat's boots.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    By the way, I got just over a billion gold after the AH cut for those Nat's boots.
    Diablo 3 should only have had the RMAH. No gold auction house at all. The above price for a single item is a pretty good reason why.

Let me explain; the fact is, there would've always been real money transactions in Diablo 3. That's an ironclad proven fact from the times of Diablo 2. It would have happened, period. So, I see nothing bad in Blizzard stepping in and taking control of it in the form of the RMAH. Not only would they have legalized the real money transactions, but they also would've offered an easy-to-use GUI through which to make your purchases, instead of having to trust some random website somewhere is trustworthy. I never did do RL purchases or sales in Diablo 2, but a friend of mine sold a Windforce to a site for $500. I was envious, of course.

Sure, having the RMAH would've pushed item prices down, but how's that a bad thing, really? Rather than paying $500 (more, actually, if I'm using that price as an example, since the site resold the item for $700-800 in a couple days) for a single item, you'd pay $5 or $50.

Right now, if you want to buy something really good in the GAH, you can't. It's reserved for people who have gotten lucky with drops and/or played the GAH, in order to amass hundreds of millions to billions of gold. You can't go into the game and ever hope to farm that kind of money. No. That's just ridiculously impossible. Even if you find something relatively good, it'll sell for a million or two. You'd have to hit the jackpot, really, just like the person I'm quoting, to sell for a shitload.

And also, I have a hunch while the prices have inflated exactly the same way both US and EU, there's much more people in the US actually spending their gold. Us Europeans seem to want to hoard our gold for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

There is definitely a massive gap between Category 1 ("once in a lifetime rolls"), Category 2 ("excellent") and Category 3 ("very good") items. For two thirds of the sell price of a category 1 item I have bought category 2 items for all but two slots, including a 2h weapon. Category 3 items are worthless. Category 2 items with the "wrong" rolls are worthless. I picked up my Enchantress' Skorn (1400 dps, 480 int, 150 critdam, socket) for something like 50,000g. If that had been a strength rolled Skorn, it would have sold for 10,000 times the price (not a typo, ten thousand times as much).

There isn't really much Blizzard can do to change that though. There are so many "bad (better word is maybe 'less optimal')" good items that drop, that you will inevitably end up with a polarized auction house. This wouldn't change with removing the GAH from the game. Increasing the stats on the "bad" items will only shift the bell curve to the right, it wouldn't make the "godlike" items any cheaper. If anything, that change would become even more polarized than they are already.

Deleted
    You can't really remove the GAH from the game now, after it has fed the RMAH so much, and affected the price in it. I mean, you could, but it wouldn't save the RMAH.

These things worth anything? I looked up similar items and the cheapest was ~50mil.

And what about these? I snagged them off the AH for only 5 mil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    These things worth anything? I looked up similar items and the cheapest was ~50mil.

And what about these? I snagged them off the AH for only 5 mil.
    Impretty sure the gloves a worth something but not sure, remember too set the item 15% lower in stats when u search else u will never get it sold. dont think the shoulder is worth much, but not sure.

The gloves are maybe 10-20 million on the EU AH, might get a bit more if you're lucky. 5 million seems right on the money for the shoulders.

Deleted
    Crafted shoulders can give you something like +300 main stat, right? Not sure if it can be coupled with 157 vitality, but I'm sure they can also have +life. Crafting shoulders is also pretty cheap I guess. You can craft quite a few shoulders with 5 million. I personally wouldn't value those quite that high, but it definitely doesn't hurt to try.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Crafted shoulders can give you something like +300 main stat, right? Not sure if it can be coupled with 157 vitality, but I'm sure they can also have +life. Crafting shoulders is also pretty cheap I guess. You can craft quite a few shoulders with 5 million. I personally wouldn't value those quite that high, but it definitely doesn't hurt to try.
    200-230 main stat, can roll additional ~30-100 main stat as one of the attributes. My account-bound bracers have nearly 300 STR on them.

These are my account-bound shoulders to compare:

Of course, just because you CAN get decent stuff from the crafting recipes, doesn't mean you WILL. And 5 million to get shoulders like those without having to farm up 20+ infernal essence doodahs + mats isn't that bad a price.
    Last edited by Butler to Baby Sloths; 2013-05-27 at 09:43 AM.

Deleted
    I found the amulet "The Murlocket" (rare/blue vanity item). It came back this patch and when you wear it u have a murlock as a pet. -snip-

Trading/selling is not allowed here. If you would like, you can use diablofans.com
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2013-05-27 at 09:04 PM.

Deleted

Pretty sweet ring.

Deleted
    Do people buy unid Triumvirates, or should i just cross my fingers, roll it, and brimstone it if it's bad?

I'm playing Hardcore.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account

Only 3% against elites.
    Decent str (161/169)
    Minimum Life Regen
    Vitality Roll (92)
    High AR roll.

Closest thing I saw on AH was 45mil for a 90vit/36AR/4% elite.
    I don't think it's gonna sell for that, but I know it's worth something.

Either of these worth anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".