Deleted

My Gaming PC Project

Budget: £700/$1100
    Resolution: 1600x900 or over
    Games / Settings Desired: Any relatively demanding new games such as Battlefield 3 or ARMA2 with high settings and high FPS
    Any other intensive software or special things you do: I regularly video edit and process for youtube
    Parts that can be reused: No preference
    Do you need an OS: Yes
    Do you need peripherals: I need one monitor with a high definition resolution

This is my first time ever attempting to build a PC however I do have a history with various things here and there so I'm not a complete newby. Any suggestions on parts will be greatly appreciated as there are just so many out there and personally I have no idea which ones may be super performance boosting and which may just be ripping me off, which is why I brought my search here as after looking through various forum threads people here look quite advanced in this subject. One note is that I DO ALREADY HAVE a Graphics Card which is a AMD ASUS HD6770, it may not be the best on the block but I picked it up for cheap and it will do me for now until the long run where I may start thinking about implementing upgraded parts.

Also if i'm completely off on something please feel free to put me straight.

Thank you for any replies.

What kind of frame rate are you wanting to maintain with this setup?

Deleted
    Nothing too spectacular however still pretty good and clean with no lag spikes

Take a look at the build linked in this thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post17324946

That poster had almost the same budget and wanted almost the same thing. You are in the UK so prices may differ slightly, but that build should be a good starting point.

Deleted
    Thanks alot for that suggestion, I think i'll use the case from that thread as there's no real need for me to go over board on a case and seen as though I already have a Graphics Card i'll put a little extra money towards a processor and a power supply able to support my Graphics Card. If I come up with a final build soon i'll make sure to post it and if something is wrong maybe someone could tell me,

Once again thank you

---------- Post added 2012-06-27 at 03:56 PM ----------

One quick question will the mother board I get greatly differ the overall performance of my PC? And could someone suggest a good quality mother board for around the $100 price bracket
    Last edited by mmoc33ab4795bf; 2012-06-27 at 02:56 PM.