Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Angry Terrible response from Blizzard?

I'm just curious if anyone else has ever received a response that was so full of crap as the one I just got....

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting Blizzard Entertainment Customer Support.

We are currently receiving a high volume of phone calls, petitions, and other responses. We are working diligently to process all requests in a timely fashion and we appreciate your patience. At this time, we are unable to get to your request.

We recommend visiting our support site at http://us.battle.net/support as the self-service options are comprehensive and our articles are capable of answering most questions. If you are unable to find an answer, please re-open the petition which will retain your current place in line.

Regards,

Blizzard Customer Support

10+ Year Old Account
    yah, I've noticed GM responses have been terrible the past couple months aswell.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

I'd like to know what was asked in the first place...

Quote Originally Posted by Desareon View Post
    yah, I've noticed GM responses have been terrible the past couple months aswell.
    They fired everyone, that is why.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like a standard generic first response. What part of it is full of crap exactly?

Hi,
    We have a lot of people constantly throwing tickets at us, so if you can solve this issue yourself using our website that'd be great, if not then we will still help you as soon as we can.
    Thanks

Whats the problem there?

Quote Originally Posted by shadowmatrix View Post
    Looks like a standard generic first response. What part of it is full of crap exactly?
    The part where they were so busy the couldn't respond, due to phone calls etc.. When phone hours are closed.

But, I keep getting kicked out of games, solo, multiplay etc.. All it says is you have been removed, even in solo.
    I've done everything self service has suggested. But, no luck.. disconnects keep happening time and time again.
    Alot of people have been posting about it to, no blues are responding though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by moogogaipan View Post
    They fired everyone, that is why.
    hmm, didn't know that. Why?
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

They laid off a whole call centre of operatives a while back, probably because money.

I still remember GMs visiting raids and cheering up people with polymorphs and summonable stuff. Nowadays their usual chat takes roughly 2 minutes, and they close the ticket before I have said everything I wanted to have..

15+ Year Old Account
    Must have been your first ticket, pretty sure this is what you see the second you put in a ticket. Terrible response from the usual response from Blizzard, when they more than likely have not even got to your ticket yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Desareon View Post
    Yeah they have been. They don't even read the issues you present in the tickets to them and they give you the same BS stupid copy paste responses. You put in another ticket asking for your issue to be addressed and not to receive the same crap response and you still get it. Then you put in another ticket and they're like "this has already been addressed and will not be looked into any further".

Thanks Blizzard, thanks..

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XyKoNiC View Post
    Activision ftw!?
    What he called a terrible response was around ever since there were tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Hirv3s View Post
    I still remember GMs visiting raids and cheering up people with polymorphs and summonable stuff. Nowadays their usual chat takes roughly 2 minutes, and they close the ticket before I have said everything I wanted to have..
    The last ticket I had was pretty fun. Doing a heroic Firelands, Rhyo'lith bugged, got a miraculous GM in about 20 minutes. I logged onto another toon, he took mine, had everyone clear the instance, then went in and proceeded to "slap the boss" (as he put it). The entire time my mates in Mumble were going crazy because my rage (The character, my main, is a warrior) and health were going up and down. Good times...

He even accidentally pulled some trash and killed it for us, which managed to be our only BoE from Firelands in about 2 months!

Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    Must have been your first ticket, pretty sure this is what you see the second you put in a ticket. Terrible response from the usual response from Blizzard, when they more than likely have not even got to your ticket yet.
    No, it was not the "We have received your submission response"
    That is the actual answer from the blue.

I've put in quite a few tickets. Been around since vanilla wow. I have been satisfied with support almost everytime. I have never ever got a response before saying the were to busy to respond and direct to me self service after I stated I was already there and done everything with no luck.

Seemed incredibly lazy and I was just curious if it was just my luck or if CS is in fact flying down hill.
    Last edited by XyKoNiC; 2012-06-24 at 07:30 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I've put in quite a few tickets. Been around since vanilla wow. I have been satisfied with support almost everytime. I have never ever got a response before saying the were to busy to respond and direct to me self service after I stated I was already there and done everything with no luck.

Seemed incredibly lazy and I was just curious if it was just my luck or if CS is in fact flying down hill.
    Exactly, neither did this guy. We still have no idea what was asked, if anything was asked, only showing half the story is silly and makes the story seem unreal. They'll respond when they do, if you don't get the answer you're looking for, reopen it and keep your place in the queue, like it said.

The part where they were so busy the couldn't respond, due to phone calls etc.. When phone hours are closed.

But, I keep getting kicked out of games, solo, multiplay etc.. All it says is you have been removed, even in solo.
    I've done everything self service has suggested. But, no luck.. disconnects keep happening time and time again.

Random disconnects are a technical support issue, not really an in-game support issue.

A GM wouldn't help you in this case.

Another waste of a GM's time.
    Last edited by ablib; 2012-06-24 at 07:36 AM.

15+ Year Old Account

Blizz won't help you with "random dc's". That's at your end.

Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    Exactly, neither did this guy. We still have no idea what was asked, if anything was asked, only showing half the story is silly and makes the story seem unreal. They'll respond when they do, if you don't get the answer you're looking for, reopen it and keep your place in the queue, like it said.
    Actually I did say what was asked. LOL
    But here is the exact question asked. Word for word.

"Keep getting removed from the game.

I am always getting disconnected. Either it says removed for the game or disconnected from the network. I have bypassed the router and joined general chat as suggested in self service and have had no luck resolving the disconnect issues."