Thread: PvP achievs....

PvP achievs....

well as you'd figure from the threat topic im curious about pcp achievs. ive currently got 31% of the achs from ppv. but i keep doing bg after bg after bg without gaining any kind of achs " yes ive looked them up etc" but every bg is pretty much derp this and derp that so we win. screw others...

trying to hit 12k achiev before MoP pre patch but is getting rather slow now. any achievs from pvp that is actually doable in randoms.?

heres my armory http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...achievement#95
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Did every Bg achiev except cloud nine in random bgs, theres really no reason you cant do them also

Deleted
    Mate look your achievements tho, eye of the storm example. get a killing blow while under beserker etc. 100 at max level. Wrecked. PLENTY to do. We dont need to tell you

Well, looking at you achievements- you can do pretty much everything, and missing a lot of simple ones. Just keeep trying.

Deleted
    Well it's actually rather easy: "just play". You want those 100 wins in every bg anyway taking A LOT of time. You'll earn most of the achievements naturally while playing the bg as intended (defending/capping flags or bases, stopping vehicles and bomb carriers etc.).

You just played 97 bgs in total (43 wins), don't expect the achievements to fly around instantly, it's a long and rather tedious grind.

If you want your 12k guaranteed "easily"
    a) get Loremaster done
    b) complete all Dark Moon & Molten Front dailies
    c) fish up everything
    d) get yourself a 10m and 25m Ulduar achievement run and clear ICC on both 10m and 25m heroic (600+ acm points for two id's of "work")
    e) finish all World Events

Should put yourself at 12.5k or even 13k.
    Last edited by mmoc9d5efa7d44; 2012-03-04 at 12:41 PM.

Deleted
    The PvP ones are kinda massively daunting at first, but once you've made a decent start to things you'll see all of a sudden you are making progress on several achies all at the same time.

But yeah, for ease of points, I'd follow ^ advice.

Pvp achievements are more for the 12-13k+ jump.
    Creating achievement runs for Wrath content, quests and a few of fishing achievements (Mr.Pinchy[will take a hour or 2] and the daily fishing quests in the home cities) and you should be quite close to 12k and then its just cleaning up a few.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    Creating achievement runs for Wrath content, quests and a few of fishing achievements (Mr.Pinchy[will take a hour or 2] and the daily fishing quests in the home cities) and you should be quite close to 12k and then its just cleaning up a few.
    wait wait wait wait whaaat? mr .pinchy has taken me around 15hours so far.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

If you don't enjoy pvp or aren't good at it, these will be difficult to commit to doing. Consider educating yourself on the role you want to fulfill. Also remember that being a dps will make some chives considerably easier (e.g: "Wrecking ball").

There are, imo, three categorizes of battleground achievements. "Single game", "progress over time", and "let it happen". "Single game" achievements progress resets after each battle (e.g: "Alterac Valley All-Star"). "Progress over time" achievements don't reset after battle (e.g: "To the Rescue!). Lastly "let it happen" achievements are mostly out of your control (e.g "we had it all along")

Now for approach. You should work on the "single game" achievements first because a lot of what you do to complete them counts towards the "progress over time" achievements. Just playing games to 100 wins should get you most or all of the "let it happen" achievements. Try not to get frustrated if it doesn't. It took me over 170 arathi basin wins to get "we had it all along" (soon after I hit exalted lol)

Try to have fun and bring some friends!

10+ Year Old Account
    My suggestion if you're not a normal pvper see if you can get together a group of people that normally do pvp and have them help you with the achieves. Alot of the time they will be more than happy to help. Just let them know which ones you are after.

Wrecking Ball is a pain in my neck. Ive come so damn close so many times. 30+ times now I've gotten to 19 KBs and then the BG ends before I can pull off the 20th for the achieve. One day it will stop eluding me.
    Kaeliri
    Sturmgrenadier Officer
    www.sghq.org
    Join a 10+ year old adult gaming syndicate in the domination of the MMO world

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    Yeah, that's what I have noticed. I am at a bit over 12,000 on my main toon. My problem is I have different toons for PvE and PvP, so I am hoping for the account wide achievement thing to kick in lol

Deleted
    go for battlemaster.it will get you many achivs as well kills and rep for conqueror.there are even setup farming groups that you can join with real id that farm kills.you can get like 10-15k in a weekend

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Go do premades on Openraid. They'll definitely soften the blow of pugging BGs. Be forewarned though: They'll spoil you and make you never want to pug BGs again.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Deleted
    Don`t know how busy your server is, but Gurubashi Arena Grand Master is easy enough.
    City Defender: Get a mate on oppoing side to stand near Org` side gates over & over &..
    Call to Arms!: Easy peasy.

P.S. Guess I shouldn`t mention I got Mr.Pinchy on my third cast...