1 GCP for the sword, Azuri.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    1 GCP for the sword, Azuri.
    Or more for a nub that says zomg it's a unique /evilgrin

I'm new to the game, Azuri. And poor.

Will you find no charity in your coal like heart for me?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redblade View Post
    You got your wish Apathy, damn elite fast undying impaler got to me in Marketplace. Time to let the baller rest for a while and try summit new, if anyone in HC stumble across "Taryn's Shiver" unique keep me in mind, might have a use for it if my plan works out.
    Yeah take that I need more sacrifices from my friends on MMO the chest talks to me saying people need to die more and feed me fusions

GOING COO-COOOOOOOO

56 fusions ~ out of 600000

6l chest /gouges eyes out
    Last edited by Resentful; 2013-02-10 at 09:08 PM.

I'll sell you a 10/10/10 sidhebreath for 3 exalteds, they aren't worth anything else anyway.

Deleted
    I had been following this arc-summoner build for a bit. He uses arc+chain to spread shock.

I'm wondering, how would it be to use elemental proliferation instead? That way I don't have to invest points in dex to use chain (and can put those points in something like faster casting to spread it faster).

The range is grater with Chain and will spread shock to all mobs Arc can reach. Whereas Ele Proff will only spread shock to local mobs nearby those struck by Chain.

Personally, I don't even use Chain with Arc. Just use Arc + Lightning Pen + Faster Casting.

10+ Year Old Account

One guy was asking 8 chaos for his Facebreaker. Glad I didn't have that many, otherwise I would have picked that one and not waited for the one I have now, which was the same quality and only 3 chaos.

Doesn't take long to realize the amount of price gouging in this game is just stupid. At this point I pretty much refuse to pay the price any seller says he wants for an item. If he offers a price he is BSing you with double or triple (at least) the actual cost near 100% of the time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Doesn't take long to realize the amount of price gouging in this game is just stupid. At this point I pretty much refuse to pay the price any seller says he wants for an item. If he offers a price he is BSing you with double or triple (at least) the actual cost near 100% of the time.
    Fencer! "cough" "cough" Fencer..

If he offers a price he is BSing you with double or triple (at least) the actual cost near 100% of the time.
    ^Lies.

BTW; Just got best level 2 wand in the game.

Selling for 12 chaos if anyone is interested.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-s...b5Y_qx-_X8q_7IAny comments?Im using lightning arrow for aoe and burning for single atm.Im close to 40.

10+ Year Old Account
    ^Lies.

BTW; Just got best level 2 wand in the game.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/apWjCJZ.png[/IM]

Selling for 12 chaos if anyone is interested.
    Shes underpricing it I know this because I'm Apathy k ty

I HIT 80 IT ONLY TOOK LIKE 12 F'ING HOURS + 4 HOURS GONE DUE TO DYING

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Got my final frenzy charge check it out I have like a f'ing machine gun Its dumb as hell LOL PEWWW PEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ( Btw infinite mana ftw )

Wait til I get this 6 link my damage is going to be plain ridiculous
    Last edited by Resentful; 2013-02-11 at 01:16 AM.

1 reflects elemental damage mob and Apathy is sent six hours into the past.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    1 reflects elemental damage mob and Apathy is sent six hours into the past.
    Nah I just do warlords mark which is Gloom like a demon hunter now if they''re Immune to curses I have to wait for a few bits

q_q

Btw if I ever manage to 6 link that chest check out the results

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    Last edited by Resentful; 2013-02-11 at 01:31 AM.

All I can think about is the beginning of D3 when we thought 30k DPS was a huge amount.

10+ Year Old Account
    Been using Facebreaker and goddamn, is it awesome. Going around 1-2 shotting everything.

So why do people not like summoners? I've been in one public group this whole time to 68 but I decided meh why not join a public one since my friends are not on? Get and there and people are complaining about "oh summoners suck" or "wow I'm lagging" etc. I personally don't lag much at all and I destroy things pretty easily. So why all the hate?

The minions get in the way / are confusing. Plus minions have their own IIR/IIQ so if they land the killing blow only their IIR/IIQ counts toward the loot rolls.

Guess I'll stick to solo play or with my group of friends haha. But summoners are still good to use right? I mean I rarely die and shit drops pretty fast. Also what should I do about the item rarity/quantity?