Deleted
    Yes FFC is amazing on any fight where there's 3+ targets. With 4-set and maybe DP aswell I would imagine FFC performs close to what it does for Warriors. The fights that I use it on is Immerseus, Protectors, Galakras, Shamans, Spoils and Garosh.

Hold on to it.

I haven't done the heroic version of Garrosh, but why would you use ffc on that fight over thoks and eye, unless you were boosting numbers in p1?
    Maegore @Maegoree Maegor#1377

It's say taking FFC is pretty retarded for Garrosh. Even in Heroic P1 only lasts around a minute or less and the first add pack dies in about 4 GCDS.

Infact trying to inflate Garrosh dps for ranks doesn't mean dicks because there are too many factors. Did you get DS procs ? No? well your prolly 20+ million behind then. will your raid allow you to kill and only a couple other players to kill adds so they don't die instantly? Are you a dickweed who runs around storming the kite adds while boss is transitioning?.

Only fight I can even think of where ever player is on an equal "ranK" footing is Iron juggernaught unless you get picked for the beam that week #Hopeyoudidnthaveagoodparse.

I suppose Malkorok would matter. Except its usually more useful for you to run around clearing orbs twice in the fight. and I myself just throw attacks with RF on and afk the boss so ranged dont bitch about adds and retard wipe us. So I prolly look like shittiest ret in world on that fight now >_>
    Last edited by anaxie; 2014-02-06 at 02:24 PM.

Only fight I can even think of where ever player is on an equal "ranK" footing is Iron juggernaught unless you get picked for the beam that week #Hopeyoudidnthaveagoodparse.
    Unless your guild runs away to the back of the area during the earthquake phase, and the top parse ret pally is allowed to stay on the boss for that minute.

sounds like bad positioning.

Silly strats aside it's still the only fight where you are on equal footing with your peers. Sha would be close but you know. Titans exists so it doesn't count either.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2014-02-06 at 03:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    sounds like bad positioning.

Silly strats aside it's still the only fight where you are on equal footing with your peers. Sha would be close but you know. Titans exists so it doesn't count either.
    You can still pad dps on the small adds though. And you can be selected for banishment or prisons at inopportune moments too.

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to think TV hit decently but every now and then I feel it needs a tad bit more oomph.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

My guild completely skips the entire second room phase (we just stand at the bottom of the stairs while we wait for the phase to end) which is a lot of cleave potential + single target for a good 15sec on garrosh as well. Ranking is pointless imo, use wol or warcraftlogs to figure out what your raids need is or what you're doing wrong / what you can improve on. Ask yourself "Do my raid need more X" (x being aoe here), if the answer is "no" then stop aoeing and do single target (if yes then aoe a bit). Just mindlessly aoe because it's "higher dps" (which it isn't, it's just inflating numbers. stop being bad), effective dps is something ppl should learn to work with. If you have warriors bladestorming, hunters beastcleaving, warlocks doing warlock shit and all legendary cloaks + passive cleaves going about that will kill or take the adds down low enough for the iron stars to kill them off in good time then why put more dps into them (raid based) to overkill them? Any time you overkill something you in effect lose dps somewhere else, my guild has 2 ferals who's never aoed on garrosh because their single target is needed on Garrosh. I've done the same, we don't need aoe so I single target... Result (not by myself obviously) is that we push phases faster, skip certain bullshit timings (like weapons and whirls) and make the encounter easier on ourselves.
    Thinking your total dps is somewhat impressive or important is stupid as hell. "Look bro, I did 780k dps in p1!" - well good, how much dps did you do to garrosh? "200k" - aaand you're a moron.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I used to think TV hit decently but every now and then I feel it needs a tad bit more oomph.
    TV by itself doesn't hit for much but with the mastery added it hits fairly hard.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    You can still pad dps on the small adds though. And you can be selected for banishment or prisons at inopportune moments too.
    I guess ur talking about sha? not sure why

Titans is reason enough not to care. Nevermind the idiots who don't like to be in range for add spawn grips / scumbagging by doing no soaks to rank ect.

- - - Updated - - -

Ya screw that bear. That strat forces you to get 2 empower whirls and is pretty lame

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    TV looks bad if you compare it to any other classes single crits when you should be combining HoL for TV and Hammer for your total crit nuke.

Needless to say if warriors think th eir storm bolt CS crits hit hard they would of shit their pants had Holy tv been this tier with the 80k wpn damage, Crit AmP, and 80%+ mastery levels. Can't have everything I suppose but HOPEFULLY WoD balance isn't complete ass and we can finally have a proper finisher
    Last edited by anaxie; 2014-02-06 at 06:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post

TV looks bad if you compare it to any other classes single crits when you should be combining HoL for TV and Hammer for your total crit nuke.

Needless to say if warriors think their storm bolt CS crits hit hard they would of shit their pants had Holy tv been this tier with the 80k wpn damage, Crit AmP, and 80%+ mastery levels. Can't have everything I suppose but HOPEFULLY WoD balance isn't complete ass and we can finally have a proper finisher
    We all know balance will be complete ass until at least 6.1 ..and even then, they will fix balance for other classes and specs before us (gotta keep lock mages warrs and rogues happy)...my only hope is they re tune how SoB works with haste , if we cant reforge and gem for haste (see hardly any sockets) when we are going to be in a sorry spot , the only hope would be is if they made it interact with readiness and haste both , but this is blizz we are talking about , I don't think there's a snowballs chance in hell of that happening.

And if they don't rework SoB I can see us going to DP when combined with holy TV's and stacking mastery , why go haste when you cant get enough of it to benefit us?
    Last edited by Zabannith; 2014-02-06 at 06:59 PM.
    New Ability: Renounce. When cast, Renounce permanently changes the Retribution Paladin into a Warrior and actually be able to dps worth a damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Zabannith View Post
    We all know balance will be complete ass until at least 6.1 ..and even then, they will fix balance for other classes and specs before us (gotta keep lock mages warrs and rogues happy)...my only hope is they re tune how SoB works with haste , if we cant reforge and gem for haste (see hardly any sockets) when we are going to be in a sorry spot , the only hope would be is if they made it interact with readiness and haste both , but this is blizz we are talking about , I don't think there's a snowballs chance in hell of that happening.

And if they don't rework SoB I can see us going to DP when combined with holy TV's and stacking mastery , why go haste when you cant get enough of it to benefit us?
    Actually its pretty evident that SoB should be scrapped in the overhaul and give us some more realistic non horseshit baseline attack cooldowns.

The only thing that comes to mind going back to 10% ish haste if we are lucky for the first tier is that everything will be in slow motion. For where the class is atm aka rapid attacking. It's gonna feel like ass. Well see when beta launches though. Starting to look like they might break records on how long SoO will last.

Maybe we will get lucky as they "upgrade" core abilities with each of the new 10 levelups. Maybe SoB with get overhauled to be like double haste contributions or passive haste bonus baseline.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2014-02-06 at 08:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    They should scrap the class design where classes / specs start feeling less clunky the more item levels you have. It sucks!

Deleted
    I haven't progressed anything on Garosh hc but you are correct that I use it solely to scumbag when clearing on normal.

Deleted
    Question about the rotation priority; "Rotation with SW + T16 Inq > FreeDS(5HP) > TV(5HP) > HoW > FreeDS(AW) > TV(AW) > CS > Judge > FreeDS > Exo > TV(3/4)"

Do you choose CS and Judge before FreeDS just because they generate a HP?

Yes, CS & Judge are before FreeDS because they generate HP.

Deleted
    I feel bad for saying this but the guild i am in atm going through some change in management, just got back into raiding after a short break. Anyway new officers telling everyone that if they have the tot belt they have replace with the crafted one being over hit capped due to taking early hit boots from sha hc, I feel like its waste to lose tot hc belt from 1st boss.

Your officers are retarded

Tell your officers that they can go stick their head up their asses and say that they should trust their raiders to be able to gear their characters optimally with the available items or find members that can.

quick question , at what point its fine to switch my 4set T16 normal ? cause i recently got good h WF off set pieces with great stats . so not sure if its worth loosing the 4 set bonus for the stats.

Quote Originally Posted by shynoz View Post
    quick question , at what point its fine to switch my 4set T16 normal ? cause i recently got good h WF off set pieces with great stats . so not sure if its worth loosing the 4 set bonus for the stats.
    Always keep 4 set