Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Saddest bit of PvP

Just though I d see what other have seen.

Just had my Lvl 60 hunter on way to outland ganked. Ported to Badland for Portal to Outlands and was insta 1-shotted by an 85 Retri Pala. By the pile of bones he d been upto it for a while.

Didnt even stand infront so you had time to see it coming - just right behind so you port/dead. Some ppl worry me

People do whatever they can to keep having fun in this game. If that means ganking lower levels, so be it.

Deleted
    You might have felt sad, but I'd imagine he was pretty happy with himself.

Lol - thats whats sad about it.

maybe he wanted people to bring their mains for a small world pvp?

Quote Originally Posted by Woop Woop View Post
    maybe he wanted people to bring their mains for a small world pvp?
    Doing that kind of thing way back when was the best way to get world pvp going. Go to STV or Hillsbrad and kill everything in sight, wait for people to get onto their mains. Voila: world pvp.

Sadly, people have mostly forgotten that and come to the forums to complain instead of getting on their main and returning the favor.

That said, he very likely was just ganking to 1 shot lowbies...

I never understand people that gank lowbies why not try to fight an 85 and actually get better at the game. Nothing works better then getting a few 85 and going outside sw and killing people ganking lowbies is just being a douche.
    You're right except for 2 things.

1. My name is spelt "God" not "Loucious-sama".
    2. I'm not a man, because man is inherently flawed. I am in fact a being so far beyond your comprehension that archaic constraints like flesh, blood, time and consequently, gender, have no meaning to me.

15+ Year Old Account
    If its red its dead, sorry but its a pvp server your going to get ganked by higher lvls.

Quote Originally Posted by Valac View Post
    If its red its dead, sorry but its a pvp server your going to get ganked by higher lvls.
    If you're gonna attack it, make sure you can hack it. A hunter and a shadow priest thought "if its red, it's dead," too when they saw me.. too bad I never ended up dying and killed them instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    If it's red it's dead.. back in the day you were strolling around tarren mill, got ganked you were all like, /g yo let's get this bitch... then you havbe 5 guys they had 5, some other people in the area showed up.... now, even with epic flying, that doesn't happen
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Quote Originally Posted by hitmannoob View Post
    I never understand people that gank lowbies why not try to fight an 85 and actually get better at the game. Nothing works better then getting a few 85 and going outside sw and killing people ganking lowbies is just being a douche.
    because of a) guards and b) everywhere else there's no 85s
    this game sucks

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a great place, I'm gonna go have some fun now

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rektlol View Post
    because of a) guards and b) everywhere else there's no 85s
    This, going to Stormwind is sort of fun but guards completely kill it. Me and some friends go to Stormwind (both front gate and tram way)to start some world pvp) and we get something going but guards just interfere way too much.

As for ganking alliance, well my favourite rule

"If it's RED then it's DEAD"

Quote Originally Posted by Forgottenone View Post
    This, going to Stormwind is sort of fun but guards completely kill it. Me and some friends go to Stormwind (both front gate and tram way)to start some world pvp) and we get something going but guards just interfere way too much.

Yeah. Blizzard was talking about possibly changing the guards for PvP realms.

I really hope they do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valac View Post
    Hilarious when people say this, because you just know when they see someone who is going to be a challenge they won't go near them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Hilarious when people say this, because you just know when they see someone who is going to be a challenge they won't go near them.
    Basically this. I find it amusing when I see most of these keyboard warriors strutting around forums with their favorite nonsense saying when in reality they won't go near gladiators or people who are going to be a challenge unless they Xv1 him. Different shade of red I suppose.

So a level 85 kills you and you decide to make a forum post about it, sounds more sad. Maybe log an 85 or get some guildies to kill him =].

The only thing i like better than killing a fool with a walmart pc trying to load a zone is killing someone afk........oh and I attack anything red regardless of levels.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lajkko View Post
    Basically this. I find it amusing when I see most of these keyboard warriors strutting around forums with their favorite nonsense saying when in reality they won't go near gladiators or people who are going to be a challenge unless they Xv1 him. Different shade of red I suppose.
    It sure seems like it. They are happy to gank my friends baby sister of 5 years who are a real bad keyboardturner, but once me and my friend shows up, on pvp mounts, titles flying in the wind they suddenly all disappear real quick. True heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgottenone View Post

Horde have been sneaking into SW the last few days on my server via the canals and killing the event NPC's by the cooking daily guy then flying off, not sure why. perhaps they count and part of the achieve to kill x amount in a city.