Thread: Swifty

Swifty

Kind of a misleading title, but i figured it would being people in ... The main thing is i been playing a rogue and war since vanilla also had a high ranked lock ... Think im just getting bored of the war and rogue and wanted to main a lock or spriest for MoP ive always liked the whole DoT with shadow so my main question is who is the "swifty" of spriest and locks that still play to this day if there are any thanks !!

does Hydra do any shadow stuff, im not sure.

[/COLOR]on a sidenot Reindhart (spelling) plays affliction lock in arenas, theirs a couple videos up about how to shadowleave (lock/dk/shaman) in 3's and stuff. Hes part of the DaraMactire crew. just scout around youtube for him.
    Last edited by hurtgen; 2012-07-02 at 11:58 AM.

Opening a thread with a misleading title, as well as one so controversial (because people will come in here and ask if you want to watch "bad" SPriest/Lock videos) is a bad idea.

Deleted
    Talbadar is a very good priest and he mostly played shadow. However, he is in no way a "swifty". He's a serious player that achieved gladiator numerous times, competed in tournaments, etc. Hydramist is also a good place to start. It's mainly aimed at healing, but there are still things to learn even if you play shadow.

^Beat me to it

Talbadar is a great shadowpriest, and to my knowing Hydra doesn't really do shadow.

First off, Swifty is not good. To debunk any myths, he has never achieved Gladiator or 2700 rating in arena. He is a talented player who has a very large fanbase, however he is not a good warrior to look at for Gladiator skill. If you seek out a warrior that is good, Merkx, or Hoodrch are your best bets.

I have reached gladiator on my priest in season 9, and will again be gladiator this season. I've looked at players such as Wrathfuly (r1 Rshaman, Gladiator Mage, and Gladiator Spriest), Jordon (Multi-R1 shadow priest). If you go to Skill-capped.com and look through the shadow priest section, there are tons of instructional videos and guides on this spec/class as well as tutorials from Gladiators themselves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cragox View Post
    ^Beat me to it

Talbadar is a great shadowpriest, and to my knowing Hydra doesn't really do shadow.
    He played shadow for a little while, but he's a very good priest regardless. Some of the things he does can apply to shadow as well and I believe it's worth to check it out.

Do you mean, who is top for those classes? Or who is decent and puts out lots of content (guides, gameplay etc)?

As far as the top goes, Talbadar is king of spriests. No one even comes close really. Hydra 'mains' as a healer mostly, though he's probably still quite good at shadow.

Top warlocks would be Snutz, Dakkroth, Azrael etc.

I think if you just sub to the skillcapped youtube channel, they put out lots of videos from all different perspectives.

Deleted
    talbadar hands down.he plays disc aswell but he is a great spriest player

Thanks all, see alot about the spriest noone has anyone for lock i seen reinds vids i hate to sound that way but i just cant watch them or get into them im more of a bg type of player i dont really go to high in arena just 2200 for t2 weaps then back to bgs for fun

Also VERY BIG on world pvp hopefully MoP lives up and brings it back

Deleted
    Previously, making threads with misleading titles was not allowed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    Previously, making threads with misleading titles was not allowed
    Still isn't. Even more so when it involves people like Athene or Swifty that instantly make people mad when others think they're good.

As for the OP, go look at Talbadar's stream.