Page 1 of 13
... LastLast

Was it wrong of me to do this?

So today me and my now ex girlfriend were hanging out and I started messing with her phone and looked at her messages and saw one that said something about sex so I looked into it and it turns out she was talking to this kid saying how he would make a great boyfriend and how she had fun when they did stuff and that she would give him and handjob and stuff but when I confronted her about it she got mad at me saying I shouldnt be looking through her phone but I told her she shouldnt be talking to guys like that and I ended it there. So was it wrong of me to look at her messages?

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have to ask, if you're not sure, I would say yes, it's wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    I find it quite disheartening that I got an erection just by reading "Cowboy boots".
    Quote Originally Posted by Anodur View Post
    The greatest generation is long dead? Last I checked, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Rebecca Black, and One Direction are all still kickin'...

Yes it was. Stop it. She is your ex.

also :

If you have to ask, if you're not sure, I would say yes, it's wrong.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    She's an Ex for a reason, and if you still care for her you should put distance between you and her if thats how she is. I don't know the whole story but wish you luck.

Armory : Fear@Cho'Gall UI Screen : Elv UI Wow Progress : Vindictive
    Cpu : Intel I7-2600k Mem : 16gb Corsair Vengeance Psu : Corsair HX1050 Gfx : EVGA GTX 770

Deleted
    Yeah, you kinda invaded her privacy.

Next time install something like sms forwarder on your next girlfriend phone. And this one should be punished for cheating.
    Looks like guys above don't understand she was OP's girlfriend still when he's done it as I've understood.

Haha oh man, this thread is hilarious.

GJ OP, you are a selfish bastard that obviously doesn't respect this girl enough to afford her privacy.
    Corsair 500r - i5-3570k@4.8 - H100i - 580 DirectCUII - Crucial M4
    Lenovo y580 - i7-3630QM - 660M - Crucial M4 mSATA

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fears View Post
    She's an Ex for a reason, and if you still care for her you should put distance between you and her if thats how she is. I don't know the whole story but wish you luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Synche View Post
    Yes it was. Stop it. She is your ex.
    He is saying that they were together at the time he did it.

"me and my now ex girlfriend" "and I ended it there"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Megraam View Post
    Next time install something like sms forwarder on your next girlfriend phone. And this one should be punished for cheating.
    Looks like guys above don't understand she was OP's girlfriend still when he's done it as I've understood.
    That shouldn't matter. Granted, she was in the wrong for doing something like this, but it doesn't change the fact that he invaded her privacy to get the information.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    I find it quite disheartening that I got an erection just by reading "Cowboy boots".
    Quote Originally Posted by Anodur View Post
    The greatest generation is long dead? Last I checked, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Rebecca Black, and One Direction are all still kickin'...

Is it wrong for you to snoop through your EX GFs phone then bitch at her about what you found? Is this a serious question?
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ßrbautoshot View Post
    So today me and my now ex girlfriend
    While you shouldn't read her messages in the first place, you were lucky you did. Bitch is a slut.

Yes, it is wrong. :|

Of course it was wrong of you to look through her phone, but at the same time she definitely wasn't the one for you.

You found out that she was a cheating whore and you did good, son.

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    While you shouldn't read her messages in the first place, you were lucky you did. Bitch is a slut.
    It's a good thing only women can be sluts, otherwise men would really have a lot of explaining to do.
    Corsair 500r - i5-3570k@4.8 - H100i - 580 DirectCUII - Crucial M4
    Lenovo y580 - i7-3630QM - 660M - Crucial M4 mSATA

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grraarrgghh View Post
    It's a good thing only women can be sluts, otherwise men would really have a lot of explaining to do.
    Why can't men be sluts? You can be a man slut if you want to be.

I don't have anything to hide from my wife. She is free to look at my messages and I can look at hers and stuff. Thing is, we don't. We don't hide anything.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, you were wrong. It's none of your business who she's giving handjobs to now. You just made it worse for yourself now. Every time you're alone and bored and wondering what your ex is up to, you're going to imagine her yanking on a wiener... someone else's wiener.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, if you weren't looking through her phone to find out if she was cheating on you, it's not so bad... It's still an invasion of privacy, but I also don't agree with people conspiring to cheat on someone, so I honestly think you're fine.

You were probably going to find out eventually in a different manner, anyways.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss
    I DOODLE!

Deleted
    No it wasn't wrong, the bitch shouldn't have been hiding stuff like this in the first place, skank.

In his OP he says "his now ex girlfriend." Correct me if I'm wrong, that means she was his girlfriend until after he saw the messages.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__