Thread: Insecure people

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    As others have mentioned, girls tend to fake insecurity for attention. Either that or she just doesn't want to meet you.

She has a penis

Deleted
    She loves my attention. I am the one that talks on MSN and she types. I use true compliments, not the basic " you look beautiful " but I tell her what is actually beautiful.

We share the same type of music, same type of "hatred" towards certain people and we both share opinions and we both respect eachother.

@Kisho: I already send her a little message yesterday... now I have to wait how she reacts on that.

I just need to stay who I am and don't push her to much. Hopefully getting her to ask me out... that would be ace. Thanks

Maybe she just uses you for attention and has no intention of starting an actual relationship.
    Maybe she is already in a relationship and just wants more attention.

I know a ton of girls who just feed of attention like it's their faverite thing in the whole world.
    It doesn't sound like she wants to actually meet you, don't fool yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Elexo View Post
    Maybe she is already in a relationship and just wants more attention.
    I was typing up this exact thing. It sounds like she may already have a boyfriend and is just using you as an online fling, very common these days.

Deleted
    If things haven't changed in a month I will just drop her, that was already my plan

Maybe I'm just out of touch with how things are now, but to me, if I ask someone on a date and they say "no", I'm going to move on. Perhaps it's different for some people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Take your time, respect her, try to figure out what she needs. Make her feel like she's worth something i.e. put in some effort to surprise her with something nice. Compliments are a no brainer. It all sounds simple, but it's how you do it that matters.

If you like her too, just follow your gut

Quote Originally Posted by NoLimit View Post
    She has a penis
    Why yes, this is one of the best answers.
    Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daerth View Post
    Take your time, respect her, try to figure out what she needs. Make her feel like she's worth something i.e. put in some effort to surprise her with something nice. Compliments are a no brainer. It all sounds simple, but it's how you do it that matters.

If you like her too, just follow your gut
    I once wrote her a poem and she really liked it. It was a surprise and offcourse compliments can be said anytime. I think it's not really corny to send her a nice lovely ecard... I just don't know about meeting her at work, I think that is a real killer...

Sounds awfully much like my best friends ex.. She couldn't handle hanging out with people she didn't know, even if her boyfriend was with her. He was together with her for 2 years, then he broke up because he got sick of it. He simply stopped loving her.. And now she's pregnant with some guy who is in the military, and he just got sick of her aswell.

It's a serious problem for them/her.
    But dosn't sound like yours is as extreme. I don't think she really knows what she want.. only time will tell. Only advice i've got. But don't wait too long..

EDIT: I think she wants to be in a relationship - but haven't quite got those feelings for you yet. That might be why she's holding on to you.
    Last edited by Acherus01; 2012-07-09 at 02:42 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acheronian View Post
    EDIT: I think she wants to be in a relationship - but haven't quite got those feelings for you yet. That might be why she's holding on to you.
    I am thinking this aswell. We met through the internet and she said she wasn't looking. But I know she is... the best advice you can give me is just stay myself and not push her to hard?

She and I laugh a lot when on cam and we can be quite serious. She loves how I am open, lovely and understanding to her. That is what she looks for in a man, but she doesn't think she can commit to a relationship in the status she is in now

10+ Year Old Account
    If she is camming and talking to you over the internet and still saying she's too insecure something else is going on.

No woman who talks about sex, is 'open and honest', and blah blah that has already cammed with you is insecure. You either haven't cammed with her and have only seen 'pics' and she doesn't want you to know what she looks like, or she's lying/hiding something.

Sounds like she has a boyfriend and was bored so wanted and online fling.

Deleted
    I know enough people who fake insecurities, just to make the real thing that she is insecure about less of a deal. Or prevent you from hitting the nail on the actual thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrar View Post
    If she is camming and talking to you over the internet and still saying she's too insecure something else is going on.

No woman who talks about sex, is 'open and honest', and blah blah that has already cammed with you is insecure. You either haven't cammed with her and have only seen 'pics' and she doesn't want you to know what she looks like, or she's lying/hiding something.

Sounds like she has a boyfriend and was bored so wanted and online fling.
    We actually did cam... and she hasn't had a relationship before and feels nothing for anyone at this moment. When she get's... horny she loses all her insecurity and afterwards she feels ashamed what she did...

Quote Originally Posted by Gourmandises View Post
    I am thinking this aswell. We met through the internet and she said she wasn't looking. But I know she is... the best advice you can give me is just stay myself and not push her to hard?

She and I laugh a lot when on cam and we can be quite serious. She loves how I am open, lovely and understanding to her. That is what she looks for in a man, but she doesn't think she can commit to a relationship in the status she is in now
    Just give it time and give her space to make up her mind. But don't get your hopes up too much, there might be a chance you'll get dumped for "better" guy.. female logic.. fuck yeah

Deleted
    Probably not the answer you are looking for but people on the interwebz cannot be really trusted or taken at face value or how should I put it.

This all sounds a bit too suspicious. I'm not saying that it isn't what it seems to be but there is a high chance she just wants attention or is hiding something. Such stuff is what they often say when they are not really interested but don't want to offend you.

Of course, don't let that deter you, just don't get yer expectations too high.

Quote Originally Posted by NoLimit View Post
    She has a penis
    We got a winner.

I always found telling the girl that it's unfair on me (this case you) to reject herself on my (your) behalf. That if i want to take the risk, then she should let me.
    Congratulations, you've conformed to societies idea of a non-conformist!