How do I make my character look like this?

I'm not experienced with Diablo 3, I only have 3 alts that are are level 20. But as far as I can see, it looks like they have lots of yellows and rare gear. If you are asking how to get that gear, you will probably have to farm it in inferno acts, or maybe buy gear that people sell.
    Sweeter than yo mama's apple pie.

Deleted
    Let me guess, thats Kripparrian.

Get the best gear in the game, thats how.

Quote Originally Posted by I Knew It View Post
    Let me guess, thats Kripparrian.

Get the best gear in the game, thats how.
    Not Kripp....his barb is female.

Deleted
    by stacking crit, crit hit damage, resist all and strength. Farm more, learn what sells, sell that stuff, buy the gear with the previously mentionned stats, ??? proffit.

I'm assuming his passives are either 1 of nerves of steel OR tough as nails (whichever he benefits from most) + weapons master + ruthless.

Ninjaedit! - His crit chance and crit damage don't actually appear that high, but his attacks per second are, so i bet he's got quite a bit of attack speed there. Still, nice dps considdering the resists he's got.

Quote Originally Posted by Pwnasaurus Rex View Post
    learn what sells, sell that stuff,
    you make it sound so easy ROFL. I know what sells: 1k dps weapons with 800+ LoH and items with max stats and 75+ resist all, and rings and amulets with high crit chance and high crit damage with high resist all and a primary stat. But acquiring them is another thing entirely.

a) farm act 1 until you want to cave your own skull in, get lucky on some drops, and sell them for millions to buy 1 or 2 pieces of gear that will allow those sort of stats.

b) repeat process 1, maybe move to act 2.

c) see b.

d) ask 'why bother' and play something else

Stormshield is fail, better off with a +30% block Sacred shield with insane stats on it + Helm of Command with max resists and socket. Also he should be using overpower + crushing advance. If he truly had all BiS gear all his gear would have All Res + Phys Res on it, and his Phys resist would be around 2k. The real best gear also has max or near max magic find, it is insanely hard to find even 1 piece with 5 or 6 near max rolls of the same combination.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Is no one noticing the 300 million? Thats what I want to get

Quote Originally Posted by Alilei32 View Post
    300 mil is a pittance. That gear probably costed well over 10 Billion gold.

Deleted
    Farming my friend

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Stormshield is fail, better off with a +30% block Sacred shield with insane stats on it + Helm of Command with max resists and socket. Also he should be using overpower + crushing advance. If he truly had all BiS gear all his gear would have All Res + Phys Res on it, and his Phys resist would be around 2k. The real best gear also has max or near max magic find, it is insanely hard to find even 1 piece with 5 or 6 near max rolls of the same combination.
    Stormshield offers 4% Melee Damage reduction and 5% Elite Damage Reduction. That is enough to have it.

Also, if you noticed his damage and his abilities- there is no reason to have Overpower for farming. He can kill an A3 rare pack with WotB+EQ in seconds.

Also, with that damage, there is no need to have more than 1150-1200 All Resist. Hes most likely using Ignore Pain with 20% Lifesteal, which WotB+EQ will keep you maxed out even in 4 stacks of Desecrate.

Don't mislead people.

Quote Originally Posted by neo4299610 View Post
    Farming my friend
    He said he has a little over 400 hours played. Im not far behind with 360 and I have 12 million. Did he figure out how to beat RNG?

Deleted
    you make it sound so easy ROFL. I know what sells: 1k dps weapons with 800+ LoH and items with max stats and 75+ resist all, and rings and amulets with high crit chance and high crit damage with high resist all and a primary stat. But acquiring them is another thing entirely.
    there's your problem right there.. there's alot more than just what you stated that sells... a good majority of the gold i make from selling items comes from gear with magic find or gold find on it... can get millions for some items with max mf/gf on them

300 million also isn;t too stupidly hard to get believe it or not. There's many ways of making gold infact - search for the price of brimtones, buyout all lvl 60 legendaries that are a bit below that price, salvage, list the brimstones. search the ah for underpriced gear, re-sell. Buy a few half decent recipes, get a stream going and advertise that you craft and chanrge for the crafts. Don't id the 63's and sell them all unid'd for a supprising ammount of gold...

And yeah, no idea why he has a stormshield when sacreds will provide far better stats, have a much higher block ammount and only lose 3% block (32% max on stormshield vs 29% on sacred) I can see why he isn't using the helm of command though. Block chance isn't really that important once your dps is up there and resists that high, and a normal helm can provide much better stats than the helm of command can. Not using andarials visage either though, i guess the 6% crit and higher str probably makes up for the low crit and attack speed on andarials. Life on hit is low, that'll be why he's not using overpower, and he's got earthquake in there anyway.

Full bis will be ~100k dps before any buffs, a LOAD more armor (finding as much +armor stat gear as possible) specific fire/arcane/phys resists being higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    Also, with that damage, there is no need to have more than 1150-1200 All Resist. Hes most likely using Ignore Pain with 20% Lifesteal, which WotB+EQ will keep you maxed out even in 4 stacks of Desecrate.
    with that damage there's no need to have more than ~500 resist all tbh ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    Stormshield offers 4% Melee Damage reduction and 5% Elite Damage Reduction. That is enough to have it.

Also, if you noticed his damage and his abilities- there is no reason to have Overpower for farming. He can kill an A3 rare pack with WotB+EQ in seconds.

Don't mislead people.
    Since damage mitigation is multiplicative, having +4% melee damage reduction is not the same as having an additional 4% resistance. Say you have 80% resistance to an attack, an additional 4% would reduce the damage you take by 20% (since with 80% you are only taking 20% dmg, so with 84% your only taking 16%).

He has no mobility abilities on his bar (leap or charge) so it isn't like he is able to skip 100% of trash, with that build I would avoid level 2/3 of bastions keep since those skull cleavers would probably gib you when they swarm in large groups. Without cds up this char probably gets killed by those enraging packs that are everywhere in act 3.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Since damage mitigation is multiplicative, having +4% melee damage reduction is not the same as having an additional 4% resistance. Say you have 80% resistance to an attack, an additional 4% would reduce the damage you take by 20% (since with 80% you are only taking 20% dmg, so with 84% your only taking 16%).

He has no mobility abilities on his bar (leap or charge) so it isn't like he is able to skip 100% of trash, with that build I would avoid level 2/3 of bastions keep since those skull cleavers would probably gib you when they swarm in large groups. Without cds up this char probably gets killed by those enraging packs that are everywhere in act 3.
    i very much doubt he'll die to any trash packs with the ammount of resists he has, not to mention most trash will drop in 1 or 2 revenges at that kind of dps ^_^ but yes, the damage reductions on stormshield defiantely do not make it worth it, the 1k extra block ammount is far far superior to the phys reduction.