View Poll Results: How will your wallet fare against Steam?

Voters
908. This poll is closed
  • $0 (Steam doesn't have anything against my wallet)

163 17.95%
  • $0 - $50 (barely a scratch)

388 42.73%
  • $50 - $100 (fair fight)

217 23.90%
  • $100 - $300 (wallet will be ruffed up pretty bad but it'll live to fight another sale)

103 11.34%
  • $300 - $500 (I won't recognize my wallet by the end of the sale)

12 1.32%
  • >$500 (I'll sell my wallet to Steam for more games)

25 2.75%
Page 1 of 139
... LastLast

Steam Summer Sale 2012

Update 2: I've added a poll to get an idea about how much people intend to spend during the sale or how much they predict they will spend. At the end of the sale I will make another poll to see how much people actually spent and we will compare them

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update 1: The Steam Summer Sale actually started so I changed the thread title to "Steam Summer Sale 2012".

So head over to www.steampowered.com but keep your wallet in check or it will be in pretty bad shape by July 22

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Original post: Apparently, this year's Steam Summer Sale list was leaked a few days ago.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...le-list-leaked

Is your wallet ready?

Last edited by George; 2012-07-15 at 11:33 AM. Reason: title change

Deleted
    Moving this to (General) Video Games Discussion.

May have to get that Bioshock pack.

Deleted
    *snip*

Please don't promote piracy on these forums. Infracted. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2012-07-11 at 04:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wookeh View Post
    *snip*
    ...and for those of use who like to support developers, our wallets are prepared for the beating(s).
    Last edited by Edge-; 2012-07-11 at 04:57 PM.

Meh, nothing. Wheres is the Pack with Fallout 3 & New Vegas, and another with Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim ? :[

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Got my game from other places so im set for the summer.

Deleted
    Yay dawn of war! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    ...and for those of use who like to support developers, our wallets are prepared for the beating(s).
    But what if we like the game, but don't want to support the dev?
    Anyways, nothin' that really interests me is on the list.Or at least that my ancient toaster can play.

*That moment when you realise you've already bought 90% of the list and feel a bit disappointed.*

Bethesda pack looks good. I think it's time to finally get my hands on Skyrim.

The only question is when the summer sale will be? In 2010 and 2011 it was at the end of June so this year it is a bit late. I guess it will start soon™. Maybe even this weekend!

* "soon" is a trade mark of Blizzard Entertainment. All rights reserved.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    *That moment when you realise you've already bought 90% of the list and feel a bit disappointed.*
    I feel more dissapointed that the sales are always the same, you got your GTA pack there, always the ubisoft packs, similar indie games. That said it's still a nice sale for those that don't have these yet, I just feel old knowing that most games i wanted, i got during a steam sale.

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Bethesda pack looks good. I think it's time to finally get my hands on Skyrim.

The only question is when the summer sale will be? In 2010 and 2011 it was at the end of June so this year it is a bit late. I guess it will start soon™. Maybe even this weekend!

* "soon" is a trade mark of Blizzard Entertainment. All rights reserved.

Tomorrow, july 12

Deleted
    Nothing there I really want, I have much of it. Nevermind, there is always the christmas sales.

10+ Year Old Account
    i know fallout 3 has been on sale many times but since they lowered it to 20euros i was hoping they would have it on sale so i could finally get it

i was also hoping on dungeon defenders (not midweek madness) and payday the heist as their both coop games i enjoyed in past free weekends

oh and maybe killing floor since ive wanted a decent shooter that didnt have a godamn cash shop

skyrim would be nice too but i think ill wait and see what i think of fallout

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdecker View Post
    Tomorrow, july 12
    Source?
    All of those placeholder prices make me skeptical.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    Source?

lol yeah 100bucks for civ3 + civ4 + civ5 with dlc but no expansion

Deleted
    no bejeweled on sale?

Everything in this list is accurate, however it wont just be these games on sale as every sale is usually most games (with the exception of a few) on Steam. Games are being added daily to the Steam CDR so really the only thing you should take from this "list" is the Indie bundles.

Your favourite game is probably still going to be on sale, this list should not be taken litterally.

edit: Basically dont worry if you dont see something you like in this list, the list is already out of date.
    Last edited by Moonky; 2012-07-11 at 04:49 PM.

Those are just the bundles that will be on sale for the whole time not the daily deals which are what really matter

Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    Source?
    There's is no source, just everyone know its tomorrow, the wind have changed.
    Btw, the Midweek Madness end at 10AM PDT(when the store update) and it always end later, only in the last summer sales this ended at 10.