View Poll Results: How will your wallet fare against Steam?

Voters
908. This poll is closed
  • $0 (Steam doesn't have anything against my wallet)

163 17.95%
  • $0 - $50 (barely a scratch)

388 42.73%
  • $50 - $100 (fair fight)

217 23.90%
  • $100 - $300 (wallet will be ruffed up pretty bad but it'll live to fight another sale)

103 11.34%
  • $300 - $500 (I won't recognize my wallet by the end of the sale)

12 1.32%
  • >$500 (I'll sell my wallet to Steam for more games)

25 2.75%
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotai View Post
    My gf was thinking about getting Skyrim, having 33% discount and such..
    Is it worth to grab it now or wait for it abit longer hoping to get a bigger discount?

Personally I don't think it will get much more but some of you guys seen steam sales drop by then me ;-)
    Skyrim was on sale for 50% 2 times this week already, community choice once and as a daily deal too

Not too impressed by today's deals. I may pick up Bastion, but that's about it.

Deleted
    The daily deals are kinda...weak. Perhaps for the better.

Or not. Tomorrow I'll be all "Oh, I didn't purchase anything yesterday, time to spend all the money!".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dekadez View Post
    The daily deals are kinda...weak. Perhaps for the better.
    Are you calling Thief, Recettear, SMB, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and Total War weak?
    I'm not even.
    I'm just.
    What am.
    No.
    Just no.
    That's my answer, no.

Deleted
    I have real fond memories of thief, I might pick it up again for nostalgia's sake. I played the original when it released back in 1999 or so

Finally, the STALKER games on a deal

Deleted
    Either I own the games or I'm not interested. I AM NOT PLEASED!

Deleted
    I am calling Thief, LA Noire, Stalker, Total War, the Indie Bundle, AoE Online and Cartpe Fulgur series weak indeed. I don't like either of these. At all.
    The only memories I have of Thief are riddled with bugs and glitches.

I already have Sins Rebellion and I'm thinking of getting SMB. If it's as rage-invoking as Ikaruga, I'll instantly purchase it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dekadez View Post
    I am calling Thief, LA Noire, Stalker, Total War, the Indie Bundle, AoE Online and Cartpe Fulgur series weak indeed. I don't like either of these. At all.

I already have Sins Rebellion and I'm thinking of getting SMB. If it's as rage-invoking as Ikaruga, I'll instantly purchase it
    Oh dear lord someone bring me a paper bag I think I'm gonna start hyperventilating.

Anyone ever played Serious Sam 3? It's on sale and looks like a fun kill-em-all.
    When Injustice becomes law, Rebellion becomes duty.

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Are you calling Thief, Recettear, SMB, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and Total War weak?
    I'm not even.
    I'm just.
    What am.
    No.
    Just no.
    That's my answer, no.
    Lol, Total war pack and LA Noire are the only good ones IMO. Also AoE Online wtf, I thought it was f2p..

Thief rules. La Noire is great for 5$. Call of Pripiyat is so underrated it's not even funny, Total War kicks major ass, and I have a few friends with over 500 hours in AoE Online...

Not terrible at all for a low cost group.

Also, 6 Hrs left on the SR3 flash sale!
    Corsair 500r - i5-3570k@4.8 - H100i - 580 DirectCUII - Crucial M4
    Lenovo y580 - i7-3630QM - 660M - Crucial M4 mSATA

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    Lol, Total war pack and LA Noire are the only good ones IMO. Also AoE Online wtf, I thought it was f2p..
    It is a F2P base but there's a cash shop and this bundle is some of the items from it.

Well I got Just Cause 2 right before the sale ended so I'm happy! I was going to get Bioshock 1&2 but I'm kinda if'y on those games. But man todays daily deals suck but SMB is good as I got it from the Humble bundle. Was kinda hoping to see Deus Ex today and hopefully soon enough Farcry.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    Well I got Just Cause 2 right before the sale ended so I'm happy! I was going to get Bioshock 1&2 but I'm kinda if'y on those games. But man todays daily deals suck but SMB is good as I got it from the Humble bundle. Was kinda hoping to see Deus Ex today and hopefully soon enough Farcry.
    Bioshock 1 is widely considered to be the best game made in the last decade. I highly suggest picking up the Bioshock pack for $10, and playing them in order, they are amazing.
    When Injustice becomes law, Rebellion becomes duty.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    It is a F2P base but there's a cash shop and this bundle is some of the items from it.
    Ahh I see. Well overall I'm happy with today, no money spent so far lol.

Whoot whoot, total war pack
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

The deals today are kind of meh, but with dead space 2 on the flash sale... makes me think about buying the two back for 10 bucks.

Is the first one worth playing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merecarth View Post
    The deals today are kind of meh, but with dead space 2 on the flash sale... makes me think about buying the two back for 10 bucks.

Same question. I don't know if I should even get Dead Space 2 without playing Dead Space 1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Merecarth View Post

I realy enjoyed the first one im currently playing through the second one and im enjoying it so far they are both worth the price.