Deleted

need help with laptop

hey, my main computer just died a horriable death on me and i now own 2 laptops but im trying to figure out which will be the best to play wow on. i know it will never be amazing graphics just want to know which would be the best of a bad situation the two laptops are;

compaq presario cq60-420sa -

it has 3gb ram

dell vostro 1510 -

and i was wondering if i upgrade the ram in this to 3gb would it make it much better.

both run on vista.

and help on what i could do to improve the performance of the best one would be great.

sorry wont let me post links to the specs sorry*

Without proper specs it is hard to judge, from the specs I found it looks like the Dell laptop might have a bit more power.

Both of your laptops come with integrated graphics cards, which is bad for gaming. The Dell is slightly better in the graphics card department, but so little. You MIGHT be able to run WoW on low-medium settings, with a smallish resolution on both of them, which might give you around 20-40 fps in different environments. I cant say if you'll be able to raid on 10 man, but you might. I recommend trying out the Dell first. Also, more ram would probably be good, as both cards have shared memory.
    i5 2500K | MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GB | 2x4GB Kingston HyperX 1600MHz