Deleted

Seeking: Anecdotal reports of PvP for level 90 Shaman.

Hi all.

I'm seeing a lot of theoretical conversation/arguments about MOP Shaman on MMO and, even though they often make for engaging reading, I rarely find much useful information. Its all well and good knowing what we need/have/don't have/don't need to have etc, but where these factors matter is in battle.
    Now I know there are a number hindrances that prohibit this from being a conclusive gathering of information:

Arena isn't an option,
    Duelling is unlike most actual PvP encounters,
    Gear/damage/pet etc. levels,
    and more,

but I ask you to ignore these and just give any account of general/specific encounters you've had against other class/classes (ourselves included). There can be no arguing against subjective accounts if they are claimed as such, so that's what I want and what I really would appreciate.

Basic info is best as you could go on for hours ofc xD. But, what would be required is;

-Mop talent build + spec.
    -Who you were up against and their partial spec, if you know.
    -The particular advantages certain tactics/talents had over other classes, or the opposite. For example, 'TP had positives against Hunters but lacked against DKs', or 'PE worked well against healers because x, but ULF was better because y'.
    - particular bugbears are likely the best place to start from.
    - anything else you find relevant to YOU when you're faced with particular classes in MOP.

We don't need the old tactical reviews, more so the new issues/advantages/disadvantages.

I'm not looking for viability questions to be answered, just simple face-off situations that stand out for you as a PvPer.

Personally, as Enhancement, my main concerns are things like:

TR T3, being without it seems like a hell of a loss if you consider 'Grounding' is 25s + WS 12s now, and also the boost to tremor and others. From the outside, a 19s overall difference in defensive cds against casters seems serious. Is it a must in your experience?

T6 talents, how do you find they situationally stack up?

Defensive cds appear better, are you feeling as/less/more vulnerable against which classes?

What have you found to be the prominent positives/negatives regarding the Shaman you play, and also in the changes in general/other class mechanics?

I hope you see this as a useful thread, as it seems to me to be a missing category of discussion.

Edit: errors

PS, I'm not on Beta.
    Last edited by mmoc8e224b4311; 2012-07-20 at 08:22 PM.