Dota queues take forever.

DARSI Y U HATE ME!?

Deleted
    hai Dars!

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Okay this is getting tiresome. Spent 6 hours there again today.

Oh, they want me back tomorrow as well.

*yells incoherently and loudly*
    It's for your own good! Don't worry, it will all be okay if you go, you kinda have too!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    Hai mr. penguinman
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaars
    o/

Sex between me and the man I love is awesome. Sex between me and someone I don't care about is fun and enjoyable, but means nothing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    o/

Sex between me and the man I love is awesome. Sex between me and someone I don't care about is fun and enjoyable, but means nothing.
    That's why I think it's okay to have sex with other people other than just your bf/gf/husband/wife. Dars get's me!

OMGOMGOMG MY DOTA QUEUE POPPED

caps

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    That's why I think it's okay to have sex with other people other than just your bf/gf/husband/wife. Dars get's me!
    Especially if your into taboo, it's much harder getting a relationship that can have it :3

Dang it, I'm pink

Deleted
    + 43

1;2;3;4;7;9;10;11;13;19;20;23;24;25;27;28;29;30;31;33;34;35;36;37;38;40;43;45;46;47

You're pink?

+44
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pope View Post
    You're pink?
    In Dota

I wanted to be green!!

Deleted
    That was that. GoT season 2. Again. I said the lines before they did. I need something else to watch.
    +45
    Sex is dirty and you are all going to hell for talking about it!

I'm going beyond hell

Sleep is stupid.

+46.

Deleted
    That was that. GoT season 2. Again. I said the lines before they did. I need something else to watch.
    +45
    Oh my Queen, since you never had sex with your brother you'll never go to hell! Praise the Lord!

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Sleep is stupid.

+44.
    Ely, every time you say "Bai, sleep time" and stuff like that, you always return here after some time.

10+ Year Old Account
    +42

I'm not saying that at all. Cheating is wrong, to me, if you're in a relationship that was created with the intention of being monogamous. I just mean when you're not in that kind of relationship, who cares?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pope View Post
    Of course. Motions.

Worg... I dunno. You can have sex with someone you don't love. Just because... you know, sex feels good, and if both agree, why not.
    I think cheating is, how do I say this...I think it doesn't exactly mean what most people think.

What I'm trying to say is, that a lot of people think that cheating means having sex with someone other than your gf/bf/husband/wife, but in my opinion, cheating is someone that falls in love with another when they were previously in love with the person they are dating or marrying, if that makes sense. D:

I don't know. I think it's kinda okay for a person to have sex to the people that person wants and still have a bf/bg/husband/wife. I wouldn't want to be stuck, sexually, with just one person, like I have said before in here I think.

But since a lot of people don't like cheat, doesn't really matter what the meaning of cheats means, the general concept is having sex with another person other than your bf/gf/husband/wife, people will always get offended and I think if someone actually wants to have sex with someone else, if they are "stuck" with someone, they should always ask the other person for permission. I don't know... It's a hard thing to do because the other person will always get hurt for sure, it's weird. *.*
    If someone isn't in an established relationship, then I don't really care who or what they do or whom they do it with, so long as the other person is also free game. If they're the one causing a cheater to be a cheater, then frankly that person can go to hell.

Again, I feel sex is something more intimate and you should save it with someone you care about and love that reciprocates that feeling. I also feel that it's one of those things that would probably become less enjoyable the more people you do it with. It's like "oh hey, I just boned the 15th different girl this month, who cares?" I guess I'm old fashioned but if a girl is willing to have sex just b/c it feels good and does it with whoever she wants(and doesn't try to save it for a special person) then shes a slut and I'd want nothing to do with her for relationship purposes. (I can't really speak for a guy being that way as I would never seek out a male for a relationship and since I'm not a girl, I don't have the viewpoint that one would)

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Ely, every time you say "Bai, sleep time" and stuff like that, you always return here.
    You're still new here. I've been doing it for months. You'll get used to it eventually.

Deleted
    Oh my Queen, since you never had sex with your brother you'll never go to hell! Praise the Lord!
    Mmmmh, praise (the Gods)!

All that talk just reminds me of... that... I could need some sex. -.-
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    I'm going beyond hell
    You'll go to the deepest of the seven hells!

10+ Year Old Account
    (My opinion) People can have sex with whoever they choose to, nothing wrong with that. Even it's just a one night stand. If you are in a relationship with someone and decide to have sex with someone who is not your partner (the person you are in the relationship with) I think that is a terrible thing to do. There are some cases where your partner says it's ok to do that. I still don't fully agree with that, but if your partner says it's fine to have sex with another person then that's fine.

Even though I find it ok to have sex with whoever you feel like, I do feel that it's better to do it with someone that you love and care about and not just some stranger.

I think it's just the way you worded it (maybe). People can have sex with whoever the feel like. (To me) If you are in a relationship and have sex with someone who is not your partner (in the relationship), that's just wrong.

I'm going to hell for much worse

Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    I'm going beyond hell
    At least we'll have company
    Last edited by pOO flinger; 2012-10-06 at 11:25 PM.

Ely needs like 6 Attemps to sleep, haha.

+43
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter