+ 14
    Hai Ana
    Hai/bai Uggor

Deleted
    Hai Anak! Meari just showed me this girl named Ayumi, and I like her a lot. It's a lot different from what I have been hearing so far and I also like it.

The first link, that he linked in the other page, was awesome. I just heard this. It's amazing.

+ 15

Edit: PFTT!!! Facebook now has those ugly emoticons on statuses and comments... Facebook is getting worse everyday. >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    +16 g'morning all!

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    +17

I'm glad I quit Facebook then.

MORNING!

* tacklehugs Worgenberg*

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    Morning Worge and Dyra!!

Dyra, I just go to Facebook because of some anime pages and music, mostly music because that's where I get all my musics from. Otherwise I wouldn't go there, it's not like I talk to my friends in there, it's boring, I hate that chat in there. :/

I just heard this, it's so amazing!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    +17

I'm glad I quit Facebook then.

MORNING!

* tacklehugs Worgenberg*
    oooooooooooooooooof

Hiya Kitteh! How are you today?

Oh, also, I found this picture that all the people on that island might like :P

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea, Ayumi is good. I'm not as into her or J-pop in general as Meari is I do like it but not as much as K-pop.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Yea, Ayumi is good. I'm not as into her or J-pop in general as Meari is I do like it but not as much as K-pop.
    Well, I thought J and K-pop were like the same thing.

Guess not.

So J-pop is more like this Hyumi? And J-pop is more like SNSD? I thought they were a bit alike.

But I like both, well I like K-pop a lot, but this Hyumi is nice because of the "rock" sounds.

+ 18

10+ Year Old Account
    Majad is Muggle to purifier for some reason. No idea why!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Well, I thought J and K-pop were like the same thing.

Guess not.

So J-pop is more like this Hyumi? And J-pop is more like SNSD? I thought they were a bit alike.

But I like both, well I like K-pop a lot, but this Hyumi is nice because of the "rock" sounds.

+ 18
    Some of the Girls' Generation songs I linked to you were in Japanese (Let it rain and one other, I forgot which one. Possibly two more) so technically that's J-pop, for some reason I prefer the Korean artists Japanese songs to regular J-pop.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    Who's Muggle?

\o/ She's amazing. Her "I am.." album is perfect.

Oh and she's Japanese so a lot of her songs are not on YouTube due to copyright stuff.

Here's another great song from her: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyoZ63JunWE
    (It's really hard to pick a favourite. If you like it I definitely recommend you check out "I am..")
    Muggle's me. Long story, it started as a nugget, but I'm a Muggle.

Yeah Meari, I noticed, but I am finding a lot of her musics, it's just the sound but I already listened to 4 of her and I like it a lot!!!!

---------- Post added 2012-10-12 at 12:35 PM ----------

Oh

And Majad, J-pop stands for Japanese Pop and K-pop stands for Korean Pop. They're a bit different, but mostly it's just the languages.
    Yeah, I know that, but I thought they were a bit of the same in terms of singing, but Hyumi is just one J-pop singer, I'm sure there's plenty more out there.

---------- Post added 2012-10-12 at 12:36 PM ----------

Some of the Girls' Generation songs I linked to you were in Japanese (Let it rain and one other, I forgot which one. Possibly two more) so technically that's J-pop, for some reason I prefer the Korean artists Japanese songs to regular J-pop.
    Well, I can't defferientiate Japanese from Korean, but I am liking this Hyumi a lot because her singing and the instrumentals make me remember of the Cranberries.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought you hated AKB48 Mig?
    And why did you link one of their (imo) worst songs

Here is a better song
    Majad

Deleted
    I just noticed I was calling her Hyumi instead of Ayum. xD

I'll listen to both songs now.

I am liking this Ayumi person a lot.

Also, if Pur becomes a mod, he will smell a lot more. I guess, he would be, a smelly Mod.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am tutoring math atm, its really fun
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    I am tutoring math atm, its really fun
    Really? Teaching is fun if you ask me, the joy you get from teaching something to another person is good.

Meari, Anak, my god. This AKB48 band has so many girls!! WTF! How the hell did they form? And why so many girls? I already think 9 girls, like SNSD, is already a lot, but this group... Wow!

10+ Year Old Account
    Smelly mod aye?
    Had a great idea for purs moding. The admins should make a forum just called poo pictures and then pur can mod that forum, all people would do would be post pictures of poo. Of course there would be only two rules, no pictures of poo and no off topic posts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Smelly mod aye?
    Had a great idea for purs moding. The admins should make a forum just called poo pictures and then pur can mod that forum, all people would do would be post pictures of poo. Of course there would be only two rules, no pictures of poo and no off topic posts.

amidoinitrite?

Purifier should be a moderator.
    I don't like ze responsibility!

Also pvm would practically be stuck in minus's
    + 19

Has anyone ever put a breadstick in water?
    Tis super cool.

Smelly mod aye?
    Infract! Infract!

Deleted
    I just listened to both songs. I kinda prefer the way they sing in Anak's link but I prefer the first song.

But both are nice, I like the two a lot. But!!! Now I am finding Ayumi's songs, so I'll watch some AKB48 later.

---------- Post added 2012-10-12 at 12:53 PM ----------

Smelly mod aye?
    That would be hilarious. xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Purifier View Post
    Has anyone ever put a breadstick in water?
    Tis super cool.
    You only found out that now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh...I passed 2k yesterday :O WHERE'S MAH MEDAL?