Hi Uggor.

+ 45

---------- Post added 2012-10-13 at 01:30 PM ----------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WlP-nN8EvU
    >move for me
    good taste

15+ Year Old Account
    hey guys, I made a guide!

I'm not advertising! I swear! Please don't infract me mod things!

Amumu jungle guide for LoL

+46

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    >move for me
    good taste
    Hai Worer!

His channel is full of songs like that, not all are like that, but he has a ton of them like that.

---------- Post added 2012-10-13 at 01:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by uggorthaholy View Post
    hey guys, I made a guide!

I'm not advertising! I swear! Please don't infract me mod things!

Amumu jungle guide for LoL

+46
    Hai Uggor.

I'll give it a look and try to comment on it, if that's okay.

+ 47

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Hai Worer!

His channel is full of songs like that, not all are like that, but he has a ton of them like that.

---------- Post added 2012-10-13 at 01:38 PM ----------

Hai Uggor.

I'll give it a look and try to comment on it, if that's okay.

+ 47
    Of course it is! <3

Deleted
    Hai Worer!

Deleted
    + 48

Deleted
    Writting a wall of text Uggor.

Worer, listening to that song now.

+ 49

Deleted
    + 50
    mine!

Deleted
    Just listened to it, Worer, I like it.

I don't know if this one is like the one you linked, I'm not good at comparing types of music and figuring them out if their a certain genre or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    + 50
    mine!
    Gz!

---------- Post added 2012-10-13 at 02:04 PM ----------

@Uggor

I agree on every rune you have, but not exactly on the red runes, but ignore that, I don't play much mumu jungle and I don't know much about AP
    Junglers.

Purchase order is good, I usually also go with the pendant and one pot then proceed to get philo's>boots, then a heartgold but I think swiftness boots aren't a very good choice. If you want movement speed, I think the mobility boots are a better option and you could later sell them for a merc's thread, the extra speed on boots of mobility is really good and it makes it better then swiftness, I think.

Glacial shroud is nice but I don't think I would buy it right after my heart of gold, because you don't need that much the defenses from it at early/mid game, I think I would instead buy an Aegis then proceed with a Shurelyas, then you could buy scepter(or just the mr for it) or the shroud depending on the enemie's team composition. All the other itens are good in my opinion. Oh, also, if you're doing really fine in a game, build an early Kage's Lucky Pick, and in mid/late game buy DFG, that is if you don't have shurelyas, otherwise it will be kinda of a waste having a Frozen Heart, a SHurelya's and a DFG, no need for more cdr than we can have.

Edit: I just saw the optional AP Itens, and yes they are very good, in a good game I would definitely buy atleast a DFG, it gives Amumu a lot of dmg and cdr.

The Warmog I think I wouldn't buy because if I did that would probably imply that I would need to buy FON, but still, I wouldn't mind, but I wouldn't see myself buying it, but it's optional so it's okay.

Ability level up is good, I always go like that too, if I'm in jungle.

The materies in defense are okay, I use the same, but the extra movement speed from the from the utility masteries, I'm not sure if it's good or not, since you already have MS quints. I don't know how Amumu's mana is early game with a philo's, but if it's kinda bad and takes to much time to regenerate, I think I would rather put the points in Meditation and the extra one in SWiftness.

The video you put is nice and describes everything in a simple and good way on how to play Mumu.

Pros/cons are good. Summoner's spells are obvious and are of course good.

The ganking course is correct, I do that some times. If, somehow, I got a good leash and damage on Blue, I save smite and usually go for red right after doing wraiths, should be kinda easy to kill it with smite and W and E up.

I read everything, and it's a good guide. Most of the things that you typed are also present in the video but reading the guide and watching the video are a must if you want to be a good Mumu. I'll give a 7.6/10.
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2012-10-13 at 01:04 PM.

Deleted
    HAI ELY!

casp

Deleted
    + 2

15+ Year Old Account
    Wall of text
    The reason I go with so much move speed is sticking power WHILE in combat. Mobility is useless while in combat. I go Glacial early for the CDR, not for the defenses, though the defenses are solid for turret diving.

I never go DFG because I don't go for the most damage. I go for the tanky/damage hybrid. Large engage potential, still solid damage output, but not too squishy.

Thanks for the critique. I'm a move speed whore on Amumu simply for all the staying power, and key positioning, which is the most important thing for team fighting.

Deleted
    The reason I go with so much move speed is sticking power WHILE in combat. Mobility is useless while in combat. I go Glacial early for the CDR, not for the defenses, though the defenses are solid for turret diving.

I never go DFG because I don't go for the most damage. I go for the tanky/damage hybrid. Large engage potential, still solid damage output, but not too squishy.

Thanks for the critique. I'm a move speed whore on Amumu simply for all the staying power, and key positioning, which is the most important thing for team fighting.
    Yeah I know, but let me make it more clear then.

Boots of mobility are better in terms of gank, in teamfights it's passive is a complete BS and the boots get crappy, but if you just want huge amounts of speed, then yeah going Swiftness and having 4 points in Swiftness masteries, is a good thing. Still, I would sell them for a mercs, or even a sorcs, once you get Rylai's, if you have it, there's no point in have those boots because you already give a 15% slow to the enemies, plus, you have a Shurelya's, so engaging fast shouldn't be hard without having Swiftness, but that won't probably happen because you'll only have Rylai's around 40-50 minutes mark and most games don't even last that long.

I'm also a speed whore, I use MS quints almost in every champion.

About the DFG, I would go for it if the enemy team didn't have a strong AP champion, therefore, removing the Abyssal Scepter from my build, but it's very situational, but it's still a good item.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I know, but let me make it more clear then.

Boots of mobility are better in terms of gank, in teamfights it's passive is a complete BS and the boots get crappy, but if you just want huge amounts of speed, then yeah going Swiftness and having 4 points in Swiftness masteries, is a good thing. Still, I would sell them for a mercs, or even a sorcs, once you get Rylai's, if you have it, there's no point in have those boots because you already give a 15% slow to the enemies, plus, you have a Shurelya's, so engaging fast shouldn't be hard without having Swiftness, but that won't probably happen because you'll only have Rylai's around 40-50 minutes mark and most games don't even last that long.

I'm also a speed whore, I use MS quints almost in every champion.

About the DFG, I would go for it if the enemy team didn't have a strong AP champion, therefore, removing the Abyssal Scepter from my build, but it's very situational, but it's still a good item.
    I would never take out Scepter. The reduction of opponent's MR has immense synergy with his passive. So much so, that my friend usually skips building a Void Staff when he's AP Mid when I'm Amumu. He plays Akali, I auto attack and scepter them, that's a 55 cut in MR, plus mpen boots = plenty.

Deleted
    I would never take out Scepter. The reduction of opponent's MR has immense synergy with his passive. So much so, that my friend usually skips building a Void Staff when he's AP Mid when I'm Amumu. He plays Akali, I auto attack and scepter them, that's a 55 cut in MR, plus mpen boots = plenty.
    Yeah true, atleast in terms of jungling. I actually never thought of that.

Also, it does make sense going Scepter instead of DFG because you're not building assassin, you just want takiness and a bit of damage, but yeah it does make sense having Scepter instead.

But if I was ever going AP Amumu, DFG for me would be a must since I prefer to play him as an assassin, when playing AP instead of jungler.