10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    NOoOoOoOOoOoOoOOoOoOoO

I want to become a vegetarian, I can easily give up pork/chicken/fish but my precious beef D:
    D:
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    I could never become a vegetarian. I can't even remember the last meal I ate that didn't have meat.

That would be awesome!
    Me neither :3

I had my pc hooked up to a 60" tv for a while and it was awesome
    I care alot about all animals and just saw a animal cruelty video for pigs. Right now I'm declaring no chicken/pork/fish. I shall slowly stop beef!
    I just want you to know, deciding to give up something like that in today's age where there are still millions upon millions of people who will continue eating won't change anything. It sucks, but you'd have to do something more than that to actually change something. It's like DLC with games. It'll continue to grow and companies will continue to nickel and dime even if you have a stance against DLC b/c there will still be plenty of people who will buy. I'd suggest just keep doing what you love rather than trying to change and finding something you can do to actively change it. But that's me :3

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

+ 37

Lyri, you reminded me of this http://i.imgur.com/Y5223.jpg
    Please don't kill me!! I'm not Vegan!!

Vegetarianism is for the weak.

And now back to sleep..

10+ Year Old Account
    + 37

Lyri, you reminded me of this http://i.imgur.com/Y5223.jpg
    Heh...Canadian Police :3

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hai Ely.
    Bai Ely.

Please don't kill me!! I'm not Vegan!!
    I would never kill you! D:

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Heh...Canadian Police :3
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    I just want you to know, deciding to give up something like that in today's age where there are still millions upon millions of people who will continue eating won't change anything. It sucks, but you'd have to do something more than that to actually change something. It's like DLC with games. It'll continue to grow and companies will continue to nickel and dime even if you have a stance against DLC b/c there will still be plenty of people who will buy. I'd suggest just keep doing what you love rather than trying to change and finding something you can do to actively change it. But that's me :3
    I'm not going to try change others and I know I alone won't change anything but after watching the video of how they treat pigs I feel disgusted to eat meat, I'll slowly give up beef (It's the only one I truely like, more than bacon!) I feel if I do eat meat it's giving them my support which is why from this day I shall begin my journey to quit meat! In the case of a zombie apocalypse I shall eat what I must to survive but given the choice, Veggies FTW!

I donate $20 a week to animal causes :3

Deleted
    Uhh, I couldn't manage becoming a vegan/vegetarian, I've tried eating the vegetarian option afew times on the local restaurant, but I always regret it, why would anyone EVER want to eat carrots and lettuce over bacon?

10+ Year Old Account
    On the subject of aminals.

Quote Originally Posted by Eniah View Post
    Uhh, I couldn't manage becoming a vegan/vegetarian, I've tried eating the vegetarian option afew times on the local restaurant, but I always regret it, why would anyone EVER want to eat carrots and lettuce over bacon?
    I think I'll do fine, I almost dislike pork and chicken.. but beef... Beef is king!

I'm looking at fancy pants vegetarian meals such as!

But we should divert to a different topic! Nemi's prediction is almost coming true!
    Last edited by Lyriok; 2012-10-15 at 11:53 PM.

Deleted
    I think I'll do fine, I almost dislike pork and chicken.. but beef... Beef is king!
    Yea, beef is awesome, tho I eat chicken like 4 times a week (If you're 4 sharing a meal, chicken + noodles is remarkably cheap)
    So It would probably be alot easier not eating beef rather than chicken on my end.

10+ Year Old Account

Funny picture time!!!!

Last edited by Lyriok; 2012-10-15 at 11:58 PM.

Oh Steve Irwin.. how the world misses you..

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Oh Steve Irwin.. how the world misses you..
    I grew up watching him and he was an idol, I remember asking my dad if we could go to the memorial service since it's only a $80 flight or 10 hour drive.

I grew up watching him and he was an idol, I remember asking my dad if we could go to the memorial service since it's only a $80 flight or 10 hour drive.
    Same with me. I miss his weekend morning shows. No one could wrestle a crocodile like him. And he was definetly a childhood idol of mine. I was so sad when they announced his death, it really hit me hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    I grew up watching him and he was an idol.
    Same here. My dad and I watched his show all the time. It was one of our favorite shows on tv.

Deleted

Meanwhile.. In p00s backyard, p00s dog is upto no good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, that's totally something my old dog would have done.

Eniah, your picture is borked