Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    But.. I never say hi to anyone. Because I just come, post something silly and immediately leave. I don't stick around long enough to notice who comes or goes and who's been here ze entire time :x
    I bet you'd say hi to me if I had Axel as my avatar!

10+ Year Old Account

Bai Anal.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    HOW WERE WE SUPPOSE TO KNOW?!?!?!?!
    With mind powers and such

15+ Year Old Account
    Meh. I have no idea, it sure is because I'm at home but I'm not sure if genetics favoured me or not, but I think so, I think I'm pretty decent.
    Well then you're given a pseudo-invite. YOU DON'T HAVE FULL ACCESS YET, SIR.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    Everything's your fault, Nemi!

I'm socially awkward as well! \o/
    I'm fine once I get to know someone after a bit or feel comfortable around them. Makes it hard to go and meet new people
    After initially meeting someone, I'm an absolute master at small talk, but people tend to get weirded out with my quirks, and my looks. Which is why I love the Internet, people tend to not judge others and are accepting of people who have to wash their hands twice every half an hour or so.

Cya Anak.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Night Ana, Zer pOO , Maj, Lyr, DEca, Nemi
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    I thought I was your best friend
    Hah, well, you can be tied, Mogul'Khan, General of the Red Mist.

---------- Post added 2012-11-06 at 10:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post

Night Ana, Zer pOO , Maj, Lyr, DEca, Nemi
    Goodnight Treann!

Something.

Deleted
    Zerioc, linking funnyjunk stuff doesn't redirect to the image. :<

Bye Anak.

Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    With mind powers and such
    But!! BUT!! BUUUUUUT!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post
    Well then you're given a pseudo-invite. YOU DON'T HAVE FULL ACCESS YET, SIR.
    I'm just "stuck" at home. <.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Night Treann.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    After initially meeting someone, I'm an absolute master at small talk, but people tend to get weirded out with my quirks, and my looks. Which is why I love the Internet, people tend to not judge others and are accepting of people who have to wash their hands twice every half an hour or so.

Cya Anak.
    I'm not really awkward if someone starts talking to me, but I'll never approach anyone. Ever. The issue is I don't really have anything that draws people to talk to me in the first place (unless it's a customer at work) so I don't socialize with anyone and certainly will never have a chick or something approach me. That coupled with the fact that (at least, imo) I'm gorram ugly means I'm pretty much screwed.

[e]:
    Zerioc, linking funnyjunk stuff doesn't redirect to the image. :<
    I figured it was just the source I used. That was just the first on google so I picked it. I was too lazy to go get another one to make it work.

10+ Year Old Account

Lord Smooze for president.

10+ Year Old Account

Hai pend!

15+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not really awkward if someone starts talking to me, but I'll never approach anyone. Ever. The issue is I don't really have anything that draws people to talk to me in the first place (unless it's a customer at work) so I don't socialize with anyone and certainly will never have a chick or something approach me. That coupled with the fact that (at least, imo) I'm gorram ugly means I'm pretty much screwed.
    I know what you mean, if people are forced to sit next to me (or otherwise converse with me), eventually we'll take and we'll be "friends" but without high school, the only people I'll be talking to are people online or my best (and frankly, only) friend. I'd like to see a picture so I could be the judge of your looks, but then I'd feel obligated to post a picture of me, and that'll never happen.

Something.

Deleted
    That's when you need to move instead of someone else. If people won't go to you, you need to go to people, I know it's not that simple, but, I don't see any other choice to be honest. :<
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post

Lord Smooze for president.
    Who's that?!?!

DOESN'T MATTER! Pendulous for president!

Deleted

don't say hi.
    I'm off to school

10+ Year Old Account
    Bye Worer.

Something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    don't say hi.
    I'm off to school
    :No:

HI!!

BAI!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Bai Worer.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I know what you mean, if people are forced to sit next to me (or otherwise converse with me), eventually we'll take and we'll be "friends" but without high school, the only people I'll be talking to are people online or my best (and frankly, only) friend. I'd like to see a picture so I could be the judge of your looks, but then I'd feel obligated to post a picture of me, and that'll never happen.
    The only pictures that exist of me that I'm aware of are the ones from my sis' wedding where I had to where a Kilt and those are only there because my family refuses to take them down. (Coincidentally, I hate when parents/siblings say some kind bs like "oh look at my beautiful kids!" when I know it was just said so that I didn't feel bad. It was meant for my sister, I just happened to be in the picture and mom figured she had to add me :P I know there's a word for that but I'm drawing a blank.)
    Those pictures will never spread if I can help it. Even if I keep getting compliments on it, I know it's all just patronizing me. (HA! I thought of the word. But I'm fairly certain I used it wrong. Who cares though.)

[e]: Oh, and you've got me beat. I can't think of a single person I know irl that I'd consider a friend anymore, tbh. Mostly my fault, but hey.

That's when you need to move instead of someone else. If people won't go to you, you need to go to people, I know it's not that simple, but, I don't see any other choice to be honest. :<
    Yeah, I know I need to but combination of the depression, low self-esteem, and some other stuff means I'll never willingly start a conversation with someone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    don't say hi.
    I'm off to school
    hai, bai.

10+ Year Old Account