Deleted
    There's a boy i know, he's the one I'm dreaming of... Lalalala. Whitney Houston sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Why do people care if singers lip sync anyways? As long as the song sounds good and the show looks good, what else is there?
    It's music, not just performance art. That's the way I see it. Even if the singing is mediocre, I'd rather have them put in that extra effort. They make music, so why not sing live?

Also.. Muse being inspired by Gaga, with her Pokerface glasses. They even admitted they got the idea from her. \o/

10+ Year Old Account
    If a singer wants to put music out where they sing, they should be able to back that up live or not do any live things at all.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Here she's had Getting Back Together, Love Story and You Belong With Me. I think.
    Getting Back Together for sure, but I can't remember the name of the other. It was the one where she had the Romeo and Juliet themed video.

There's a boy i know, he's the one I'm dreaming of... Lalalala. Whitney Houston sucks.
    Boo!

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    If a singer wants to put music out where they sing, they should be able to back that up live or not do any live things at all.
    Exactly.

Ermagherd, my stream just died. ._.

Why do people care if singers lip sync anyways? As long as the song sounds good and the show looks good, what else is there?
    With how expensive gigs are to attend these days...

Deleted
    I don't even know what lip sync means...

+ 11

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I don't even know what lip sync means...

+ 11
    Not singing, moving your lips to the words of a song playing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess I can see why. Still, I don't see a problem with backtracks or whatever they call them.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Getting Back Together for sure, but I can't remember the name of the other. It was the one where she had the Romeo and Juliet themed video.
    Love.... Story.

It died here too.

Deleted
    Not singing, moving your lips to the words of a song playing.
    It's basically play back. hm.

Don't people do that in concerts too? XD

Love.... Story.

It died here too.
    I found a HD one. Want link via PM?

I guess I can see why. Still, I don't see a problem with backtracks or whatever they call them.
    Some people feel cheated after paying out of their nose to see someone who pressed play and dances for an hour. I personally do not, I've been to a lot of electronic gigs where they do nothing but beatmatch and wave their hand around - and I've really enjoyed it.

+ 13

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    It's basically play back. hm.

Don't people do that in concerts too? XD
    As I said, depends on the singer. But yeah, I despise lip syncing.

Deleted
    I found a HD one. Want link via PM?
    Nay nay. Watching it on tv. Where it died. But it's back on.

Nay nay. Watching it on tv. Where it died. But it's back on.
    Oh. Okay. There was a copyright claim on my stream and was taken down.

Ew Pitbull. Okay.. this song isn't that bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    Some people feel cheated after paying out of their nose to see someone who pressed play and dances for an hour. I personally do not, I've been to a lot of electronic gigs where they do nothing but beatmatch and wave their hand around - and I've really enjoyed it.

+ 13
    I always thought concerts were more for the atmosphere and actually seeing the performer live, but I've never actually gone to one, so I guess I don't really have any experience to back up my speculations with. I have no idea what beatmatch is though.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    It depends.

I don't mind listening to music like that too in a concert, but if the music is sang by someone, I'd like to hear the person singing, not some machine doing that for her/him.

Biebs going danka shen.

Look at these popstars being all German! Huehuehue.

+14

I wouldn't like to pay for a concert to hear a recorded lyric of someone, it's like listening what i have in here but with many speakers and wide land.
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter