10+ Year Old Account
    + 16

+ 17
    The demons back! D;

10+ Year Old Account
    + 18

I'm gonna need 1 hour to copy le movies... gonna eat breakfast then and head out to get me ramstix.

---------- Post added 2012-07-28 at 12:07 PM ----------

Wait a second... each of my current sticks say 2x2GB, aka 4+4. That would mean I already have 8... but 32 bit probably can't detect more than 4. I'm gonna wait with going to town, gonna see if I possibly don't even need to buy more
    Last edited by Wass; 2012-07-28 at 10:07 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Wait a second... each of my current sticks say 2x2GB, aka 4+4. That would mean I already have 8... but 32 bit probably can't detect more than 4. I'm gonna wait with going to town, gonna see if I possibly don't even need to buy more
    2x2 means 4gb total Unless you have 4 ramsticks, you have total of 4gb. Open up your case and check them manually lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meysvindu View Post
    2x2 means 4gb total Unless you have 4 ramsticks, you have total of 4gb. Open up your case and check them manually lol
    I did. I have 2 sticks. Each of them says 2x2. (2x2 = 4GB, this exactly is listed on each)
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay so my wall is no where near finished but I finally got it to go all the way around my town so no creeps can get through :>

+14

+ 15
    Last edited by Purifier; 2012-07-28 at 10:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Okay so my wall is no where near finished but I finally got it to go all the way around my town so no creeps can get through :>

+14
    What are you doing...?

+16

I did. I have 2 sticks. Each of them says 2x2. (2x2 = 4GB, this exactly is listed on each)
    32bit windows can only run 3.25GB of ram, if it says you have 4GB, you should have 4GB. Also, what's listed on the sticks is probably saying that those sticks belong to a 2x2 = 4GB kit.

Edit: Dude, don't you know how much ram do you have installed?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meysvindu View Post
    32bit windows can only run 3.25GB of ram, if it says you have 4GB, you should have 4GB. Also, what's listed on the sticks is probably saying that those sticks belong to a 2x2 = 4GB kit.

Edit: Dude, don't you know how much ram do you have installed?
    I always thought it was 4gb. I might be wrong. Regardless what I'm gonna do is install the 64bit ver and then check. I'm almost done copypastaing the files I want to keep.

Might end up going to town anyway but that doesn't matter at all for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    What are you doing...?

+16
    Building a wall around my town in minecraft xD

10+ Year Old Account
    I have no time to play atm, so much I want to/need to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ohhh minecraft. Okay that makes more sense, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hokay. Here we go. Finally managed to boot the crap from cd... Took a lot of effort to get this short onlu lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm kinda getting a bit bored of Minecraft now hmmm.
    Haven't played LoL in ages though, might play that for a bit. Except I'm trying to read the drive safe guide to get my license but stargate and MMO-C keep distracting me :<

+12

10+ Year Old Account
    We need to play in a collective again Ana.

+ 13

Ok got 64 bit up and running. Still only says 4GB RAM so I suppose I was right from the beginning. Gonna head into town, later people.

10+ Year Old Account
    We're all far far far to separate in this new server. It's almost like playing on separate servers with the option to visit each other with a long as hell loading screen (the walk/flight over)

10+ Year Old Account
    Well ana, I can set up a new server on my PC once I've been to town (I have a 100/10 conn and strong enuf PC to handle it) and then we can derp around on that until we decide what to do with the official. How does it sound?

10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna make sure to have le drivers too... however I'm a bit buged about the fact that my ethernet and HD sound drivers for my mobo are packaged in zip files...

Oh well. Got the gfx drivers aswell so I think I'm almost done now.

+ 15

---------- Post added 2012-07-28 at 11:52 AM ----------

Oh right almost forgot my 70 GB of movies... well this will take time to copy.
    Why is them being in zip files a problem? Also ... I have 363 gig of TV, your 70 gig is pitiful.
    + 18

I'm gonna need 1 hour to copy le movies... gonna eat breakfast then and head out to get me ramstix.

---------- Post added 2012-07-28 at 12:07 PM ----------

As far as I can remember, 32 bit can deal with 4 gig of ram, BUT this also includes the VRAM on your graphics card.
    Quote Originally Posted by Purifier View Post
    + 15
    Just because ....

We need to play in a collective again Ana.

+ 13

Ok got 64 bit up and running. Still only says 4GB RAM so I suppose I was right from the beginning. Gonna head into town, later people.
    See above

You could have just went into your BIOS it shoulda told you I think, or check in windows (right click my computer > properties), or hell .. open the side and gander at the sticks.

+14
    Last edited by Rixis; 2012-07-28 at 12:08 PM.