It's not hacks, you dolts.

It's WoW Machinima Tool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pego View Post
    It's not hacks, you dolts.

It's WoW Machinima Tool.
    Thank you good sir.

Deleted
    Looked really well made, however the music doesn't really "add" to things and makes it feel too slow. Also not a massive fan of the zooming about like someone on speed.

That said, it looks really very professionally done, just not to my taste.

lots of questions are answered under the description on vid on youtube

I think the quality was good. It is a fine effort, especially if this is the first time you're making such a movie.

However, you wanted constructive criticism in order to improve your future releases.
    I think that you were using too much rotation and were too heavy on the high aerial shots. You might also want to cut down the camera movement in general. Keeping it completely still or at least slowing it down can add to the effect and make it less confusing for the viewer to follow.

I'd say the movie Ulduar: Defiance had pretty good camera work, even if it also has a lot of (slow) rotation and some might consider it too first person at times. To me that latter part adds to the experience by making the movie feel more down-to-earth and it helps to bring the viewer mentally closer to the fights, almost as if he or she was taking part in them. I recommend you to give the movie a chance. It also has a pretty nice use of video effects.

great video, horrible music, i couldn't watch without turning the sound off

Wow, you actually managed to show DS as interesting. GJ

Thanks, I've got some ideas on how to do future ones that will cater to a lot more ppls likings. But I don't think I will ever please everyone with the music. Maybe I just need to make future ones have different soundtracks or something haha.