• Cthulhu

144 40.91%
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by turlyonlost to tirion wtf View Post
    What do you see goku as then?
    Over powered .

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    A generic overpowered character from a battle manime and all their stereotypes.
    True but who do you think would win really
    "The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderlight View Post
    Goku would probably blast Cthulu back to his demension.
    Unless that is just a misspelling it's actually, in the context of Cthulhu, a genius combination of dementia and dimension

True but who do you think would win really
    Cthulhu. And it's not just because he likes Cthulhu more than Goku.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    We've got the black star Dragon Ball bullshit "HUR GOKU CAN JUST WISH AWAY ERTHANG XD AND WN!!! XD" argument, and you're complaining about Cthulhu?
    As I said before, I think that Goku could easily defeat Cthulwho as early as his first Super Saiyan transformation against Frieza. No godmode, no Dragon Balls. Just beat the ink out of his stupid squid face with fists and laser beams.

Other have said he's been able to kill Cthulhu even earlier.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Broly destroyed a quarter of a galaxy when his powers were sealed by his dad still. A super sayian 4 destroying the universe really doesn't seem that far out there.
    Actually, Broly destroyed the place that in the English dub is called South Galaxy. The proper name for it is South Quadrant, which is a quarter of the universe. Assuming the DBZ universe is the same size as our known universe, that's 20 billion galaxies that he destroyed.

Deleted
    Goku, of course...

10+ Year Old Account
    Hooooly shit I disappear for the night and thread jumps up 3 pages of arguing over who said what.

Look we did the math goku as ssj2 = gotenks ssj1 = fat buu right
    I showed that even if goku could now go speed of light he would be giving off 6 h bombs worth of energy a second so the question is would chtulu survive that if he was to fly at him.

And in my firm belief no he couldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorged View Post

Look we did the math goku as ssj2 = gotenks ssj1 = fat buu right

Not sure where you got that from. The value of SS2 is completely unknown. SS3 Gotenks was shown to be about equal to SS3 Goku. SS3 is 4 times more powerful than SS2, which means it is at least 4 times more powerful than SS1. I assumed SS2 has a value of zero to make the most conservative estimate possible. Therefore SS3 Goku is at least 4 times stronger than SS1 Gotenks.

If we were to make a different assumption, and say that SS2 is the same multiplier as SS3, then SS3 Goku would be about 16 times stronger than SS1 Gotenks.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got it from the fact that ssj gotenks was equal to fat buu as was vegeta in ssj2 and goku and vegetas ssj2 were basically equal.

I got it from the fact that ssj gotenks was equal to fat buu as was vegeta in ssj2 and goku and vegetas ssj2 were basically equal.
    SS1 Gotenks never fought Fat Buu. And SS2 Vegeta was only as strong as SS2 Goku when Vegeta was Majin. They both fought Kid Buu as SS2 for a while, and Vegeta got raped, pretty badly. Goku did a lot better as SS2 than Vegeta.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will say that it is a travesty that Batman was never in this series.

Goku's finger would destroy Cthulhu

10+ Year Old Account
    Batman was in this series but because he is a pretty shitty super hero he got owned in the first round.

Batman was in this series but because he is a pretty shitty super hero he got owned in the first round.
    He was in the sub ultimate showdown actually. And Batman has more plot armor than anyone ever. Like, if you actually know some of the shit he does... It's mind bottling. It actually stuffs your mind in a bottle and suffocates it. For a guy with no superpowers he accomplishes some super stuff. Like passing through the Source Wall, and nullifying the Anti-Life Equation, and dodging the Omega Beams. That's all shit that would be difficult for Superman. His plot armor only ran out when Darkseid did this too him. http://images.wikia.com/batman/image...DeadBatman.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    He was in this one too he lost to revan in the first round quite a few people were like he would win cus he always wins but yeah he lost anyway.

Loving the picture i like to see superheros get fucked up always root for the bad guy usually have a cooler back story.

He was in this one too he lost to revan in the first round quite a few people were like he would win cus he always wins but yeah he lost anyway.

Loving the picture i like to see superheros get fucked up always root for the bad guy usually have a cooler back story.
    Oh yeah! I remember that now. I guess I forgot about a lot of the first round match ups.

The only comic book villains I ever root for are Darkseid and Thanos. And coincidentally, they fused in the Amalgum Universe!

So after some serious thought at this fight cthulhu powers would reflect off of gokus stupidity making him good they would then have a long Bromace story
    "The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    He was in the sub ultimate showdown actually. And Batman has more plot armor than anyone ever. Like, if you actually know some of the shit he does... It's mind bottling. It actually stuffs your mind in a bottle and suffocates it. For a guy with no superpowers he accomplishes some super stuff. Like passing through the Source Wall, and nullifying the Anti-Life Equation, and dodging the Omega Beams. That's all shit that would be difficult for Superman. His plot armor only ran out when Darkseid did this too him. http://images.wikia.com/batman/image...DeadBatman.jpg
    Holy shit! What did Darkseid do to him!?! And Darkseid is one of the cooler villain's out there; I remember an episode of Justice League Unlimited when I was younger where he brainwashed Superman into thinking he was Darkseid's son, and Superman destroyed everything.

OT: Some of the arguments in here are really flawed. Cthulhu supporters claim that Goku is too OP and would win unconditionally, but claim Cthulhu would win because he's, well, Cthulhu. And some of the Goku are no better, though a few from both sides are very good.

This matchup is very difficult, as most of Cthulhu's "powers" are either very vague, or uncanon and fan-created, while Goku's ending powers are very difficult to discern and mostly speculation. That being said, I believe Goku would win, based on what happened to Cthulhu in his story (getting rammed by a boat, mere human throwing off insanity, etc), while Goku's powers from even late DBZ/early DB:GT are very set in stone (SSJ3, physical, energy, etc). And that being said, I still think it'd be a long and difficult match, until Goku would be able to overpower Cthulhu's regenerative properties.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    Holy shit! What did Darkseid do to him!?!
    Blasted him with the Omega Sanction, a sub power of his Omega Effect. Darkseid was mad because Batman shot him with a bullet that took away his powers over the Anti-Life Equation. But there's actually a lot more to it than that. Batman's physical body was destroyed, but his soul was shot back into prehistoric times by the Omega Sanction, which then created a new body for him. Darkseid dug his own grave by doing that though, in more ways than one. Batman then made a carving on a cave wall, warning himself and the Justice League about Darkseid and ensuring that Green Lantern found Radion's bullet. Batman then took off his mask, and lived the rest of his life as a caveman until he died of old age.

Darkseid also dug his own grave in the sense that killing Batman made Superman very very pissed off. Then Superman went all blamo all over Darkseid's soul. The whole thing was from Final Crisis. And no, Batman was never brought back after that. After Final Crisis DC rebooted the entire franchise starting with Flashpoint and the New 52.

http://images.wikia.com/marvel_dc/im...s_Darkseid.jpg Picture for Batman shooting Darkseid.