Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshic View Post
    I'm equally attracted to all races, and I'm not racist.

So, there's your poll.
    You fancy Pygmies? good for you.

http://www.mendosa.com/fitnessblog/w...12/pygmies.jpg

CAUTION: SEMI NUDITY!

I guess so. I am less attracted to black people and I have said it a few times and people seemed to be fine with that.. so yeah

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    You fancy Pygmies? good for you.

http://www.mendosa.com/fitnessblog/w...12/pygmies.jpg

CAUTION: SEMI NUDITY!
    Please don't turn this thread into something stupid.
    Also pygmies arent really a race. they just fall under black people

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    I am not, why was it stupid?
    Are you seriously asking me this? when someone says " i like white people" and someone goes ahead links a picture of some horrible looking white person, and ask oh so you like this? arent you obviously trolling.
    Last edited by mmoccabd91705a; 2012-07-20 at 07:16 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvelisse View Post
    I am not, why was it stupid?

Having sexual preferences is racist now? Holy christ this political correctness blows my mind.

No it's not. Anyone stating otherwise is wrong, and should stop taking political correctness to the extreme. I myself really don't find Asians or blacks that attractive.
    Last edited by anveena; 2012-07-20 at 09:42 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozu View Post
    Having sexual preferences is racist now? Holy christ this political correctness blows my mind.
    No one actually said that

Quote Originally Posted by Tiing View Post
    I guess i agree with you, the stereotypical black guy doesent appeal to me at all. but then the normal ones dont appeal to me either.
    its personal preference, nothing wrong with that
    I feel like this is a thread about how unattractive black people are and can't help but feel a little offended after reading 75 % of the post, I feel like we get no love nowadays. And then we got uncle tom here agreeing that most black women act like their racial stereotype (which is false)... shame no ethnic pride.

As for me I love all women with no preference because we all have our beauties, I've also found that it doesn't matter what race you prefer, there's always a way to someones heart

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Vill4in View Post
    I feel like this is a thread about how unattractive black people are and can't help but feel a little offended after reading 75 % of the post, I feel like we get no love nowadays. And then we got uncle tom here agreeing that most black women act like their racial stereotype (which is false)... shame no ethnic pride.

As for me I love all women with no preference because we all have our beauties, I've also found that it doesn't matter what race you prefer, there's always a way to someones heart
    I know what you're saying but i don't really agree. how there's many in this thread who arent really attracted to black people, there's tons that are elsewhere, and it could have just as easily been the other way around.

Deleted

I do not find most blacks attractive, but I would be lying if I said all blacks are ugly. Some are drop dead gorgeous, but to me there are less of them than other races. They would say the same about me no doubt.

What? It's perfectly acceptable. I personally don't find black people as attractive as white people. I don't see that as racist because it's not.

At the same time, I would expect a black guy to say that white people aren't as attractive as blacks.

its racist if its because they are race X, not if you just dont like their features. for example "all asian guys no matter what are unattractive, because they are asians, no exceptions", vs "i dont like very slanted eyes."
    i find all "races" pretty attractive, altho i am more inclined to the more blunt featured. some people look too.. pointy...

Its fine.

I'l spin it around and say I am more attracted to females of certain races/places. I always for some reason get attracted to scandinavian girls, and have ended up with them on more than one time in my life. Not out of intention or choice either, It just happened that way. Gotta love those Finnish/Swedish girls, they do look different to girls native to the UK. I'm not often attracted to black girls, but some are undeniably beautiful, but I've never been with one and never really thought about it, I don't tend to go for them.

I think it is fine and absolutely normal, and I would feel worried for a world where this wasnt considering normal.

not at all im black and im not really attracted to white women. im also not attracted to really dark/black women

10+ Year Old Account
    You like what you like, plain and simple. If I don't like the taste of tomatoes then I don't like the taste of tomatoes, that doesn't mean I hate tomatoes or that I think tomatoes are lesser vegetables, I just don't like them. Personally I like short girls with very small breasts and I don't think I could ever see myself with any girl that wasn't white.
    "Death is not kind. It's dark, black as far as you can see, and you're all alone."

I think it's fine although keep in mind that while physical attraction has it's base in biology there is a conditioned social aspect of it as well. But when it comes down to it you like what you like. I'm white but I grew up in Hawaii and overseas and have been a minority most of my life. I've dated guys from all backgrounds and ethnicities but in general I have to say I find white guys more attractive. However, I'm blonde and I prefer guys with dark hair.

If my preference for white guys is socially conditioned how do you explain the fact that I grew up around very few white guys. I wonder about that. Of course there is always the exception and I'd never say that ONLY white guys are good looking. I've found guys in every different race physically attractive and I'd happily be in a relationship with a guy no matter what his race if we got along, had chemistry, and I found him attractive. It's just I'm more likely to be attracted to a white guy in general. All but one of my actual bf's (as opposed to just dating) have been white. The "non white" one was 1/2 white 1/2 Japanese.....and 100% asshole. Had to throw that in there! :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I think so. You can't really control your biological impulses. You aren't homophobic if you're straight. Personally I'm biracial (black/white) and find caucasian women the most attractive, and don't find the typical black woman attractive at all. I get a lot of crap for it because I prefer one of my genotypes over another. If anyone calls you a "traitor" don't listen to them.

That being said, I wouldn't refuse to date or be with someone of any race if I found them attractive. I'm just speaking averages.
    In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Its not racism, its preference.

I have a definite preference for body type and facial features I find attractive. It makes every race 'fair game' but excludes most Asian women.

To be honest tho, I'd rather take a person I get along and have fun in the sack with over a checklist of features and have them turn out to be a biznatch.
    Last edited by Rooflesstoofless; 2012-07-20 at 07:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Ethnic pride is stupid. You or I didn't chose to be born this way, and didn't "earn" anything to be black or white (or whatever ethnicity you may be).
    In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvelisse View Post
    Also pygmies arent really a race. they just fall under black people

Are you seriously asking me this? when someone says " i like white people" and someone goes ahead links a picture of some horrible looking white person, and ask oh so you like this? arent you obviously trolling.
    Nice editing after I posted my reply.....