Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I'd like to get in on this if it's not too late, I've got an idea for a Horde/Alliance battle raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Meaux View Post
    I'd like to get in on this if it's not too late, I've got an idea for a Horde/Alliance battle raid.
    It's never too late to jump in. :]

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yes as Leo said it's never too late Just bear in mind my activity will be limited once MoP launches for a bit ^^

The Illidan fight is ready

Its a little rushed aswell, I've yet to make some heroic mode abilities, but it'll come soon enough. Last time I forgot to give Salandria some heroic changes too, she should be fine now.

Criticism is always welcome, I'd love to see ways to improve my raid. I'm not sure if I'm happy with the Illidan fight, but I still need to try to finish my raid as soon as possible.

Only one boss remains: The Lich King. Be prepared to see an epic boss fight that might blow you away!
    Last edited by McNeil; 2012-09-21 at 11:43 PM.

I'll go ahead and post some of what I've come up with so far, including the first boss, as it's the only one I've really got fleshed out. This is still very much a work in progress. Of course any feedback is always appreciated.

Name: Battle of the Four Winds

Story: As the Alliance and Horde compete for dominance over Pandaria, war has sparked between them with a massive battle across the Valley of the Four Winds. With all diplomatic efforts by the Pandaren wasted, Horde and Alliance forces fight for the prime staging grounds of central Pandaria. As the heart of the battle rages in the Eastern end of the valley, the raid forms a strike force aimed at flanking the enemy from behind and taking down their leaders.

In this raid the Horde and Alliance versions face different bosses, Horde players fight Alliance troops and vice versa. While the names and models may be different for each boss fight, the mechanics are the same.

5 Bosses (currently, may add more if I get any cool ideas):
    1. Gnomish Infectious Warfare Incapacitation/Neutralization (I.W.I.N) Machine/Forsaken Toxin Tractor
    2. Horde/Alliance Rear Guard
    3. Enemy Gunship Ambush
    4. High Commander Halford Wyrmbane/Overlord Agmar
    5. Jaina Proudmoore/Grand Magister Rommath

The raid starts in Dustback Gorge, the trench at the western end of the valley. After clearing some trash the first boss rolls in, a toxin-spewing tank on it's way to the front lines. Stopping this machine now may save hundreds of your faction's soldiers in the battle.

Gnomish Infectious Warfare Incapacitation/Neutralization (I.W.I.N) Machine/Forsaken Toxin Tractor

This is a fairly straightforward fight, the raid needs to constantly reposition to try and avoid the ever-increasing buildup of poison gas and kill the boss before it overwhelms them.

Abilities:
    Poisonous Gas – The machine pumps out toxic gas that fills the entire area, dealing 1% of each player’s current hp every second for each application in the area. This is used frequently during the fight.

Heroic: The Poisonous Gas deals 1% of each players maximum hp per second per application and is flammable, causing Rocket Volley and Shock Blast to detonate it for extra damage.

Rocket Volley – Fires rockets at 3 random players, dealing moderate damage and knocking back all players within 15 yards of the blast. The shockwave from the rockets also clears any poison gas within the blast radius.
    Heroic: Rockey Volley will detonate the gas, dealing high fire damage to all players within 30 yards of the blast.

Shock Blast – The machine slams the ground beneath it, dealing damage to all players within 10 yards and clearing any poison gas within the radius.
    Heroic: Shock Blast will detonate the gas, dealing high fire damage to all players within 20 yards of the blast.

Toxic Bomb – A bomb is thrown from the machine at a random player within 15 yards, which explodes in a cloud that deals 5% of a player’s maximum hp every second. The poison cloud persists for 30 seconds. This gas is not cleared away by Rocket Volley or Shock Blast.
    Last edited by Meaux; 2012-10-27 at 02:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I decided on a vrykul inspired raid. I've got the bosses and lore/such behind them down, but I'm away from home until tomorrow. I'll throw it up then.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

At long last... my raid is finally done. I hope I kept my promise to make the Lich king fight epic, hope you can rate me for that :P

I wish I had a few more weeks the time, but MoP is simply to close to come out now, and I'd have too little time to work on it. I really hope my raid is good enough now, and I hope you all get a good read.

If possible, try to rate each boss, and tell me which raid of mine is better: The Unholy Bastion or Battle of the Frozen Throne :P

The Sundered Monolith has been completed!
    -Quotes have been added for all Bosses!
    -Some concept art of Nerubian architecture and structures have been added!
    -Heroic difficulty changes have been added!
    -Raid Layout has been added!
    -Achievements have been added!

Luckily I took another look at my raid, turned out I accidently copied the Lich King's abilities to Illidan. Hopefully nobody was reading Illidan's abilities yet :P

Quote Originally Posted by Leohkiin View Post
    You created yet another amazing raid :P, its like the Azjol Nerub raid that never got into WotLK

I'm looking forward to further read it, and poor Azshira has 2 extremely large raids to judge now :P

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Dear god :O The eve of MoP and I have 2 giant raids to check. Well at least I have something to occupy myself with while I log in early to make sure I am not hit by login queues hehe Will try my best lads to get these checked, they are both hugeeeeeeee raids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davendwarf View Post
    So I decided on a vrykul inspired raid. I've got the bosses and lore/such behind them down, but I'm away from home until tomorrow. I'll throw it up then.
    Awesome, I'm looking forwards to that one. I'm a fan of the vrykul and was toying with making such a raid myself. I'll be interested to see what ideas you come up with.

Quote Originally Posted by Leohkiin View Post
    Great stuff Leohkiin. Blizzard will have to take notice should they do the smartest thing ever and make more Azjol-Nerub related content.

Welp, I'm sold. Definitely gonna have a go at putting a raid concept together for this thread now.

Mists of Pandaria is on the way, gogo rate us :P

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Won't have time Mcneil busy day! I'll get around to it at some stage. Enjoy MoP it might give you guys lots of ideas!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright, I'm gonna give this a shot. This is a raid idea I'm pilfering from my expansion concept, modified to fit within the rules of the thread. Here we go...

Caverns of Time - March of the Titans

Caverns of Time (natch), and the era of ancient Azeroth, during the war between the Titans and the Old Gods

Lore
    At the height of Deathwing's rampage across Azeroth, the dragon Aspects masterminded a scheme to put an end to him, one that took the heroes of Azeroth through time itself. The wicked Infinite Dragonflight, defilers of the Timeways and enemy to the Bronze Dragonflight, sought to interfere with this desperate gambit, and their leader, Murozond, finally emerged from the shadows to carry out his dark schemes personally. Murozond was struck down, and the Infinite Dragonflight was scattered to the most distant corners of the Timeways, taking refuge in alternate histories and futures that would never come to be.

Though Deathwing was felled, his dark masters continue their manipulations. The Infinite Dragonflight have rallied around a new leader, Soridormi, the corrupted consort of Murozond. She has taken the remains of the Infinite Dragonflight back into the furthest known Timeline - the climax of the apocalyptic war between the Titans and the Old Gods, the very dawn of Azeroth as it is known today. The war's outcome was perhaps the most significant event in history - the Old Gods were defeated, they and their servants imprisoned, leaving the Titans to shape Azeroth into a realm of order where the people of the present day have been able to flourish.

Soridormi intends, in some way, to sway this final outcome - to alter the entire course of history, and bring victory to the Old Gods.

The Setting
    (Here there will be maps!)

March of the Titans can be found in the Caverns of Time - a pathway beneath the great hourglass will lead to a deeper level of the cave, with many more tunnels and portals. The March of the Titans' tunnel leads back in time to ancient Azeroth, long before either the Sundering or the Titans' original shaping - the land underfoot is cracked stone and black sand, with jagged mountains like teeth in the distance, and beyond them the immense twisting tentacles of forgotten ones. The sky overhead is an impenetrable storm-cloud, with sporadic bolts of lightning illuminating huge silhouettes in the clouds - giant humanoid figures battling horrible tentacled shapes. In the distance, titans and their giant allies stride the battlefield, fighting swarms of faceless ones and rampaging elementals.

The Infinite Dragonflight have insinuated themselves into the fray to try and sway the battle in favor of the Old Gods, and the players have to carefully move amidst the carnage to undo whatever plans the corrupted dragons have. The tremendous forces on both sides threaten to crush the players underfoot - they need to remain on the outskirts of things to avoid being obliterated, but they are the only ones who can stop the machinations of the Infinite Dragonflight.

Bosses

Darkspeaker R'Khem
    The Faceless Lords - Vezax and Erudax
    Kronn, Chosen of C'Thun
    Breath of Y'Shaarj
    Soggoth the Slitherer
    Soridormi, the Infinite One
    The Fifth God (Heroic Mode only)

Darkspeaker R'Khem

One of the mysterious Faceless Ones. In the time before the Ordering, the Faceless rule the surface, waging eternal war upon one another for the amusement of their masters, the Old Gods. The Faceless One R'Khem is a slave of Yogg-Saron, the Beast with a Thousand Maws, and in the days of the Old Gods rule he held the lofty title of Darkspeaker. R'Khem directs the forces of the Faceless against the stone giants that serve the Titans.

The Fight
    The battle takes place in two areas - the Maw of Narjun and the Realm of Insanity. R'Khem will conjure Spheres of Insanity throughout the encounter. Players that click on a Sphere will be transported into the Realm of Insanity, a phased version of the boss chamber. Here, players can attack Spheres of Insanity and destroy them, causing the corresponding spheres in the Maw of Narjun to despawn.

Maw of Narjun

R'Khem's Abilities

-Twisted Visage - Creates an evil duplicate of any player currently inside the Realm of Insanity
    -Tentacle Cleave - Strikes for massive physical damage, affecting the targets closest to R'Khem.
    -Summon Spheres of Insanity - Conjures Spheres of Insanity. The lower R'Khem's health, the more spheres will be summoned.
    -Shadow Bomb - Conjures up spheres of dark energy that explode after several seconds.
    -Mind Destruction - Inflicts a debuff that causes shadow damage over time to the target and all nearby enemies. The damage is reduced depending on the number of enemies.
    -Insane - Restores health to 100%. Increases health and attack power. Gained if the Mental Projection of R'Khem is slain. (Heroic Mode Only)

Twisted Visage - Dark reflections of the players currently inside the Realm of Insanity.

Realm of Insanity

Sphere of Insanity Abilities

-Music of the Spheres - Drives all players insane, mind controlling them. Casting time is reduced if R'Khem is driven insane. (Heroic Mode Only)
    -Echo of the Spheres - After a Sphere of Insanity is killed, players are forced out of the Realm of Insanity, and cannot return for a short period of time.

Nightmare Abilities

-Mind Crush - Deals a burst of shadow damage to players in an area of effect. Restores mana to the Nightmare based on the number of players affected.
    -Psionic Shield - Protects the Nightmare by draining mana instead of health.
    -Dead Scream - When slain, the Nightmare will fear all nearby enemies for several seconds.

-Mind Eater - These enemies drift around the Realm of Insanity and attach themselves to players who come into contact with them. Players suffer reduced movement speed, attack power, and increased spell-casting time with a Mind Eater attached. Mind Eaters cannot be damaged unless they are attached to a player.

Heroic Mode Changes
    In heroic mode, R'Khem projects a mental image of himself into the Realm of Insanity. The image remains stationary in the center of the chamber. It can be damaged in order to halt its attacks, but if it is completely destroyed then R'Khem will go insane and become more powerful.

Mental Projection of R'Khem

-Protect Sphere - R'Khem will periodically cast this on a random Sphere of Insanity, reducing all damage it takes by 50%.
    -Shadow Crash - Hurls a bolt of darkness through the air, causing area of effect shadow damage when it strikes.
    -Mind Flay - Burns the target for shadow damager over time. Used only on nearby targets.
    -Terrorize - Fears all nearby targets and causes shadow damage. Cannot be interrupted.
    -Fade - The mental projection will become stunned for a short time if its health is reduced by 25%.

The Faceless Lords - Vezax and Erudax

Faceless Ones, two of the mightiest of the leader caste. Generals of the Faceless armies, the mighty Vezax and the terrible Erudax have been foes for millennia, playing out the unfathomably cruel games of their Old God masters. Now, they are united in waging war upon the Titans and their servants. Corrupt, undying flesh and enchanted, living stone clash on the tortured surface of Azeroth, and deep beneath. The Faceless Ones fight now with the support of the Infinite Dragonflight - the tide must be turned and the terrible lords defeated.

Phase One - Erudax

Erudax begins the fight alone.

Erudax's Abilities

-Summon the Faceless - Causes three Faceless Negators to manifest over the course of 8 seconds. Negators won't attack until they are fully manifested. They can be damaged before this occurs.
    -Mark of the Faceless - Causes all Faceless Negators to focus their attack on the target of this ability. Erudax will use this on his primary target before casting Summon the Faceless.
    -Blare of Darkness - Erudax releases a torrent of dark energy at a random location. He will slowly turn while channeling this spell, dealing lethal damage to anyone struck by it.
    -Binding Shadows - Erudax releases multiple spheres of dark energy that travel outwards from his location. Spheres will deal shadow damage and root any players they hit. The sphere will then move off in a random direction. Each target it strikes will take greater damage and be rooted for a longer period of time. Spheres will despawn over time or if they strike 3 targets.

Faceless Negator's Abilities

-Negative Energy Aura - Negators radiate negative energy, dealing periodic shadow damage to the entire raid. This effect is magnified based on the number of active auras.
    -Leeching Blow - The Negator's primary target will have all healing reduced by 33%. This effect will stack if multiple Negators are attacking, up to 99%.
    -Empower Erudax - After a time, the Negator will sacrifice itself to infuse Erudax with power, restoring Erudax' health and increasing his attack power for the remainder of the battle.

Phase Two - Vezax and Erudax

When Erudax's health is reduced to 50%, phase two will begin and Vezax will enter the fray. Vezax and Erudax have linked health, but Vezax starts at full health, so Erudax will reach 0% health when Vezax reaches 50%.

Shared Abilities

-Psionic Link - Erudax and Vezax are linked. Damage to one will be reflected on both.
    -Might of Animosity - If Erudax and Vezax are too close together, their natural hatred for one another will begin to empower them, causing them to gain strength and deal greater damage.

Erudax's Abilities

-Fury of the Faceless Lord - Erudax throws his current target towards Vezax. The thrown target gains the Desperate Parry ability. Unless the target uses this ability in time, Vezax will deal lethal damage to them with his Searing Flames ability. Channeled ability. Erudax will not move for several seconds after using Fury of the Faceless Lord.
    -Blare of Darkness - Erudax releases a torrent of dark energy at a random location. He will slowly turn while channeling this spell, dealing lethal shadow damage to anyone struck by it.
    -Binding Shadows - Erudax releases multiple spheres of dark energy that travel outwards from his location. Spheres will deal shadow damage and root any players they hit. The sphere will then move off in a random direction. Each target it strikes will take greater damage and be rooted for a longer period of time. Spheres will despawn over time or if they strike 3 targets.

Vezax's Abilities

-Searing Flames - Erudax hurls his current target at Vezax. Vezax will cast this spell and deal lethal damage to the target if he is not hit with the Desperate Parry ability. Vezax will switch all his focus to whoever strikes him with Desperate Parry.
    -Shadow Crash - Vezax will automatically cast this on anyone struck by Erudax's Binding Shadows ability. Fires a shadow missile at the target that flies in an arc. It deals a large amount of shadow damage spread between all targets that it strikes, knocking them away. Players will be able to escape if their Binding Shadows does not hold them for too long.
    -Black Blood - When Vezax is injured, Black Blood slimes will spawn and attack random targets. If they are not slain rapidly, they will congeal together into a large Saronite Horror slime.

Black Bloodslime abilities

-Saronite Splash - Liquid saronite splashes over the target, causing them to take shadow damage over time. This effect stacks.
    -Saronite Splatter - When slain, saronite splashes over all nearby targets.
    -Congeal - Unless slain in time, a Black Blood will absorb all other nearby slimes, living or dead, and transform into a Saronite Horror.

Saronite Horror abilities

-Aura of Horror - All players have their movement speed reduced by 10%. This effect stacks based on the number of Saronite Horrors that are present.
    -Saronite Slaughter - Deals heavy physical damage to the target and causes additional shadow damage over time.

Phase Three - Horror of Vezax

Begins when Vezax reaches 50%. Erudax wil lbe at 0% when this occurs, and will retreat from the battle.

Vezax' Abilities

-Surge of Darkness - Vezax periodically increases in size and power, while suffering from reduced movement speed.
    -Saronite Vapors - Cast after every Surge of Darkness. Clouds of saronite vapors will spawn and move away from Vezax. If a player comes into contact with a cloud, they are stunned and take damage. A Saronite Animus will spawn from the cloud. Saronite Vapor clouds will despawn after a certain time, or after summoning three Saronite Animus.
    -Might of Saronite - Vezax will gain increased attack power as long as a Saronite Animus is nearby. This effect stacks.
    -Shadow Crash - Vezax will cast this on multiple random targets. Fires a shadow missile at the target that flies in an arc. It deals a large amount of shadow damage spread between all targets that it strikes, knocking them away.
    -Black Blood - When Vezax is injured, Black Blood slimes will spawn and attack random targets. If they are not slain rapidly, they will congeal together into a large Saronite Horror slime.

Saronite Animus abilities

-Despair - An aura that affects all players, increasing shadow damage taken by 5%. Stacks with the aura of other Saronite Animus.
    -Profound Darkness - The Saronite Animus continually generates a short-ranged aura of intense darkness, dealing massive shadow damage to anyone nearby.
    -Immortal - The Saronite Animus will not die as long as Vezax continues to fight.

Heroic Mode Changes
    -Saronite Horrors break up into Black Blood slimes when slain.
    -Binding Shadow spheres and Saronite Vapors spawn duration will reset whenever they strike a target. They can also strike up to four targets now instead of three before despawning.
    -Erudax Endures - Erudax will not depart in Phase 3, but will become untargetable and intagible. He will still periodically cast Binding Shadows and Blare of Darkness.

Erudax' Abilities in Phase Three (Heroic Mode only)

-Banished into Nightmare - Erudax has been Banished, making him impossible to target or damage. He cannot be harmed but also cannot harm anyone, unless he uses his Blare of Darkness ability.
    -Blare of Darkness - Erudax releases a torrent of dark energy at a random location. He will slowly turn in a random direction while channeling this spell, destroying anyone who is engulfed in it.

Quotes

Intro
    Vezax - The Seven Horrors have already fallen to the usurpers. The Maw commands that my legions break their stone dolls in the vale of the bleeding eye.
    Erudax - How could one of the masters be unmade? The cycle feeds them, they do not feed it-
    Vezax - Your mewling offends, Erudax. Does your faith in the Nightmare waver? You showed little enough zeal in our last battle...
    Erudax - K'thul shtmn! I will wear your broken limbs as a crown, Vezax, if you question my devotion again!
    Vezax - Fhtagn! Only Zon'ozz has ever been a match for me! You could not hope to- eh?
    Vezax - I smell meat with the touch of the usurpers about it.
    Erudax - They are mine! I will feast on the glow of their life!

Aggro
    Erudax - Filth! Pestilence! You will not survive!

Erudax Weakens - Transition to Phase Two
    Vezax - You struggle against me, against the stone usurpers, and now against this weakling meat? You are a disgrace, Erudax...
    Erudax - If you imagine yourself my better, Vezax, then attack me if you dare. These fleas shall not distract me from unmaking you.
    Vezax - Hah! Eradicating these vermin will be but a prelude to your slaughter at my hand!

Erudax Defeated - Transition to Phase Three
    Erudax - The lord of nightmares calls to me... it is not my fate to be unmade here...
    Vezax - Crawl into the darkness, worm. I alone will feast!

Vezax Defeated
    Vezax - My master moves in mysterious ways... perhaps he has other plans for me as well...

Kronn, Chosen of C'Thun

The mightiest of the Titans stone giant servants. He fought battles against the forces of the Old Gods too numerous, and terrible, to recount. But the Infinite Dragonflight has sought to change his destiny - they have lured Kronn into the influence of the Old God, C'Thun, whom the Bronze Dragonflight named the 'Defiler of Time.' Kronn writhes in the Old God's mental grip, turned against his own forces. He must be freed, but not slain - his destiny must play out as history recounts, to preserve a future that the heroes of Azeroth can return to.

The Fight

Kronn is a huge stone giant that has been taken over by the Old God, C'Thun. This corruption manifests itself as an enormous lidless eye growing from Kronn's back. C'Thun's control is represented by a meter that fills over time - Kronn will call upon players to attack him, using the pain to fight back against C'Thun's control. Damage inflicted on Kronn cannot truly harm him, but it will slow the growth of C'Thun's control meter. If the meter fills completely, Kronn will fall under C'Thun's sway and obliterate the raid.

The true target is the Eye of C'Thun which sprouts from Kronn's back. Destroying the Eye will free Kronn and end the successfully encounter.

Phase One

Kronn's Abilities
    Kronn remains stationary and will not move.

-Stone Howl - If there is no one in melee range of Kronn, he will us Stone Howl, dealing physical damage to the entire raid.
    -Stone Rain - Kronn hurls boulders into the raid. Boulders deal physical damage and knock down anyone caught in their impact. Boulders form jagged obstacles that block player movement and vision, but not Kronn's vision.
    -Stone Wave - Kronn summons a wave of stone to rise up underneath a random target. The target and anyone caught in the wave will be flung far behind Kronn and take fall damage.
    -Titanic Slash - Kronn swings his blade in a devastating sweep, dealing a huge burst of physical damage split between all targets in his field of vision. This also afflicts all targets with a stacking debuff that increases the damage they take from the next Titanic Slash.

Eye of C'Thun's Abilities
    The Eye grows from Kronn's back and is immobile. It's field of vision is the exact opposite of Kronn.

-The Unmaking - If there is no one within ten yards of the Eye of C'Thun and within its field of vision, it will begin casting the Unmaking, which deals lethal shadow damage to the entire raid.
    -Focus of C'Thun - The Eye of C'Thun will focus on the nearest target within 10 yards and in his field of vision. Deals periodic nature damage. The fewer targets in the Eye's field of vision, the more damage this ability deals.
    -Eye Blast - Eye of C'Thun deals a burst of nature damage to everyone in his field of vision.
    -Dread Glare - Eye of C'Thun charges for a few seconds and then fires a massive bolt of dark energy in a straight line, obliterating anything caught in its path.
    -Shadowy Eyestalk - A shadowy eyestalk sprouts underfoot that will attack random targets with Mindflay. They cannot be targeted. Players caught when an eyestalk sprouts will be flung into Kronn's field of vision and take fall damage.
    -Control over Kronn - C'Thun is gradually overwhelming Kronn and taking control. If he succeeds, Kronn will destroy the raid and history will be changed. The Eye of C'Thun will gain stacks of this ability as its health is depleted.

Phase Two
    Whenever the Eye of C'Thun loses 25% of its health, Phase Two begins. Kronn will become stunned and fall to his knees. The Eye of C'Thun's control meter will not fill during this phase. The Eye is out of melee range but can still be attacked by ranged abilities. Any damage dealt to the Eye will deplete the control meter. The Eye will not make any attacks but will summon adds to defend itself. This phase will only last a short time.

-Creeping Gaze - At the start of Phase Two, everyone in the Eye of C'Thun's field of vision will be afflicted by this ability. Increases damage taken from the Eye's attacks. This ability will last well into the next phase.
    -Titanic Fury - At the start of Phase Two, everyone in Kronn's field of vision will be afflicted by this ability. Increases damage taken from Kronn's attacks. This ability will last well into the next phase.
    -Shadow Eyestalks - Shadowy eyestalks will become targetable and can be destroyed. Additional eyestalks will spawn much more rapidly.
    -Corrupted Stone Giant - The boulders hurls by Kronn form together into Corrupted Stone Giants. The more boulders that combine, the more powerful the giant will be. Stone Giants attack with powerful melee blows and take reduced damage from ranged and area of effect attacks.
    -Glare of C'Thun - The Eye of C'Thun fires a cluster of shadowy missiles at random targets. Anyone caught in the blast will take shadow damage.

Heroic Mode Only

-Kronn will cast Stone Wave and the Eye of C'Thun will conjure Shadowy Eyestalks more often.
    -Kronn's Battle Focus - If a player leaves Kronn's field of vision, they will be afflicted with this debuff. If the player returns to Kronn's field of vision, they will be instantly killed. This ability will be removed during Phase Two.
    -Malicious Gaze - If a player leaves the Eye of C'Thun's field of vision, they will be afflicted with this debuff. If the player returns to the Eye's field of vision, they will be instantly killed. This ability will be removed during Phase Two.

Breath of Y'Shaarj

The remnants of the Old God, Y'Shaarj. The Titans have faced the Old Gods many times since the birth of creation - Azeroth is simply the latest battlefield in an eternal struggle between Order and Chaos. The Titans had learned long ago the means to truly end that which is neither living nor dead. But the Old Gods had wrought such horror on the young world that even the Titans were given pause - to strike down the Old Gods would mean the end of Azeroth itself. This they learned when Y'Shaarj, the Seven Who Are One, was slain. It's last breath spilled forth from its seven terrible heads - but even then something endured. Anger and hate, dark violence given form - the very essence of an Old God.

Phase One - The Six

Phase one of the battle involves fighting the first six Sha. A new Sha will appear periodically - The Sha of Despair is the first to appear, and the Sha of Violence will appear a short time later. After the Sha of Violence spawns, a new Sha will appear either every minute, or 5 seconds after the death of a preceeding Sha.

In phase one, the Sha will spawn in one of two areas. All Sha are stationary.

Shared Abilities

-Grasp of the Sha - Used on the Sha's primary target. Deals a large amount of damage and increases the damage they take for a short period of time.
    -Sha Bolt Volley - Any Sha will spawn cast this ability if there is no one within melee range for longer than three seconds.
    -Drowning in Darkness - Deals lethal damage to the entire raid. Any Sha that survives for too long will cast this spell. If a Sha spawns and there are already two Sha present, this spell will be cast automatically.

Sha of Despair

-Sha Bolt - Deals a blast of shadow damage to the target. Cast on random players.
    -Mark of Ruin - Renders the target vulnerable to attacks from the Sha of Despair, Doubt, and Fear. Used on half of the raid's members, including the Sha's primary target. Cast periodically.
    -Dreadful Wave - The Sha produces waves of dark energy from its body. Any players struck by the waves will be knocked back and take shadow damage.
    -Slithering Sha - Summons numerous tiny Sha to slither underfoot. They cannot be targeted, but if a player touches them, they will attach to that player and deal periodic melee damage. When attached, they can be targeted and destroyed.

Sha of Violence
    The Sha of Violence will appear 10 seconds after the Sha of Despair spawns.

-Sha Aura - All players suffer periodic shadow damage from exposure to the Sha's dark energies.
    -Mark of Strife - Renders the target vulnerable to attacks from the Sha of Violence, Anger, and Hate. Used on half of the raid's members, including the Sha's primary target. Cast periodically.
    -Fulminating Sha - Summons a group of Sha that are swollen with volatile energy. They move slowly and cannot be targeted. If a player touches these Sha, they will explode, dealing massive damage to anyone nearby. They will eventually explode on their own, pausing briefly before they detonate.

Sha of Doubt
    The Sha of Doubt will appear one minute after the Sha of Violence spawns, or if the Sha of Despair is slain.

-Sha Bolt - Deals a blast of shadow damage to the target. Cast on random targets.
    -Mark of Ruin - Renders the target vulnerable to attacks from the Sha of Despair, Doubt, and Fear. Used on half of the raid's members, including the Sha's primary target. Cast periodically.
    -Shadow of Doubt - Causes a Shadow of Doubt to spawn and drain energy from a random target, dealing them periodic damage and reducing their movement, attack, and casting speed. Shadows of Doubt can be attacked and slain.
    -Rain of Wretchedness - Rains down dark energy in an area of effect, causing periodic shadow damage to anyone caught in it. Rain of Wretchedness will continuously fall while the Sha of Doubt lives.

Sha of Anger
    The Sha of Anger will appear one minute after the Sha of Doubt spawns, or if the Sha of Violence is slain.

-Sha Aura - All players suffer periodic shadow damage from exposure to the Sha's dark energies.
    -Mark of Strife - Renders the target vulnerable to attacks from the Sha of Violence, Anger, and Hate. Used on half of the raid's members, including the Sha's primary target. Cast periodically.
    -Wrathful Sha - Summons two large, immaterial Sha that wander slowly and randomly. Wrathful Sha cannot be targeted. If anyone comes into contact with them, they will cast Wrathful Bellow, which causes heavy damage to anyone nearby.
    -Choking Rage - The Sha of Anger clouds the minds of random targets. Players afflicted with Choking Rage will automatically charge every target within 10 yards, dealing melee damage to each one. Players also charge any nearby Wrathful Sha.

Sha of Fear
    The Sha of Fear will appear one minute after the Sha of Anger spawns, or if the Sha of Doubt is slain.

-Sha Bolt - Deals a blast of shadow damage to the target. Cast on random targets.
    -Surge of Terror - Conjures a vortex of destructive dark liquid underfoot that erupts after several seconds, blasting anyone caught in the eruption into the air.
    -Frightful Sha - Summons two large, immaterial Sha that wander randomly. Frightful Sha cannot be targeted. They will periodically stop moving and cast Frightful Screech, which causes everyone nearby to run in fear for several seconds.
    -Bound to Hatred - If the Sha of Fear is reduced to 0 health while the Sha of Hate is still alive, it will be stunned for 10 seconds, and will then revive and resume its attack. The Sha of Fear will remain active until the Sha of Hate is slain, then will immediately die.

Sha of Hate
    The Sha of Hate will appear one minute after the Sha of Fear spawns, or if the Sha of Anger is slain.

-Howl of Hate - Deals a burst of damage to all players. Also increases movement speed of all players, but players will become stunned for 3 second when the effect ends. If a player comes into contact with anyone afflicted with Withering Hate, their movement speed will be restored and they will not become stunned.
    -Withering Hate - Cripples several random targets with hate, dealing them a burst of damage and reducing their movement speed. If a player afflicted with Howl of Hate comes into contact with them, their movement speed will be restored.

Phase Two - The Seventh Sha
    The Seventh Sha will appear after the Sha of Hate and Fear are slain.

-Touch of Y'Shaarj - Reduces the armor of the target by 20%. Stacks to 100%. Used on The Seventh Sha's current target.
    -Mark of Dark Ruin - Used on the 50% of the raid's other members. Cast periodically.
    -Mark of Dark Strife - Used on those not afflicted with the Mark of Ruin.
    -Tides of Despair - Conjures a vortex of destructive dark liquid underfoot that erupts after several seconds, blasting anyone caught in the eruption into the air. Those afflicted suffer a burst of shadow damage and falling damage. Deals extra damage to those afflicted with the Mark of Dark Ruin.
    -Rain of Strife - Rains down dark energy in an area of effect, causing periodic shadow damage to anyone caught in it. Deals extra damage to those afflicted with the Mark of Dark Strife.
    -Summon Sha - Randomly summons a group of the following - Slithering Sha, Fulminating Sha, Wrathful Sha, Frightful Sha, Shadows of Doubt.

Soggoth the Slitherer

A colossal Faceless One. The bones of this abomination endured countless centuries, existing as a great and terrible idol in the present era. But in the distant past, Soggoth the Slitherer walked the earth, casting a shadow that withered flesh and mind and soul. The stone giant champion, Kronn, was the one who defeated him, driving his great Titan-forged blade into the Faceless One's vile brain. But the Infinite Dragonflight has stolen away the sword of Kronn, and their forces rip and tear at the stone giant armies who stand with him. Soggoth comes, and he will unmake the efforts of the Titans if Kronn's destiny is not salvaged.

Phase One - Recover the Blade

At the beginning of the encounter, Soridormi will appear and shatter Kronn the stone giant's blade, scattering the fragments through time. Players must protect Kronn from enemies while he holds off Soggoth the Slitherer with his bare hands. Soggoth appears as a giant, stationary Faceless One, fought similar to Kologarn from Ulduar. If Kronn is slain, Soggoth will obliterate the raid. In phase one, bronze dragons will periodically appear and attempt to retrieve fragments of Kronn's blade from the timestream. Players must physically re-attach a blade fragment to the hilt of Kronn's sword. Once 20 fragments have been attached, phase three will begin.

Bronze Dragon abilities

-Time Seeker - The bronze dragon searches through the timestream for a fragment of Kronn's blade. This causes a time vortex to appear. If an enemy touches a time vortex, they will immediately despawn, and the bronze dragon will despawn. If no enemy touches the time vortex, the bronze dragon will retrieve a fragment of Kronn's blade.

Forces of Soggoth

-Faceless Horror - A giant Faceless One. Cannot be destroyed, but can be despawned by a bronze dragon's Time Seeker ability.
    -Archaic Faceless - A Faceless One that attacks with ranged spells and DoTs.
    -Devastation Eidolon - A rampaging fire elemental.
    -Ruination Eidolon - A wild earth element.

Phase Two - Soggoth

Every minute, Soggoth will grasp Kronn in his tendrils. Kronn will take damage in Soggoth's grasp and periodically have the Crumbling debuff applied to him. Soggoth can be attacked directly, and his health must be reduced by 15% to free Kronn and transition back to phase one. The bronze dragons will stun any adds and prevent new ones from spawning. They will not be able to find any sword fragments during this phase.

Soggoth's Abilities

-Shadowblight Damage - Most of Soggoth's magical abilities deal shadowblight damage - if the target has high shadow resistance the attacks deal nature damage, and vice versa.
    -Overwhelming Force - Stacking debuff placed on Soggoth's current target, reduces their armor value by 10% and stacks to 10.
    -River of Desecration - Soggoth spews a river of foul black slime across the battlefield, dealing lethal shadowblight damage to anyone caught in its path and causing 6-10 Soggoth Tendrils to spawn. A trail of black slime is left behind on the ground that deals damage to anyone that stands in it. Soggoth Tendrils produce black slime around themselves while they are alive. They can attack in melee or hurl Black Slimebolts at distant targets.
    -Sweeping Tentacle - Soggoth seeps his massive tentacle-limb across the battlefield, striking all targets in a 90 degree arc either to the right, left, or center of the battlefield. Targets that are struck take damage and are knocked down.
    -Shadowblight Ray - Three dark energy beams cast from Soggoth's head, moving randomly across the battlefield. Any target struck by the beam will take shadowblight damage and cause a Shadowblight Pool to spawn at their location. Pools deal damage to anyone who walks in them, and persist for 60 seconds.
    -Undying - Soggoth instantly regenerates all of his health to 100%. He uses this ability whenever Phase 2 ends. He cannot use this ability if his health is below 15%
    -Crumbling - Periodically applied to Kronn. Increases the amount of damage he takes and reduces the healing he receives. Stacks to 100%.

Phase Three - Fall of Soggoth

In phase three, Kronn takes up his restored blade and drives it into Soggoth's head. Players must aid Kronn in finishing off Soggoth.

Kronn's Abilities

-Titanic Strike - With blade in hand, Kronn deals a devastating blow to Soggoth, driving the sword deep into the fiend's brain. This blow instantly reduces Soggoth's health to 10% and stuns the fiend.
    -Valor of the Stone Giant Champion - Kronn's heroic presence inspires his allies to great feats of strength. Increases the attack power and spell power of all nearby allies.

Soggoth's Abilities

-Fog of Shadowblight - Shadowblight continually spews forth from Soggoth's wound. The fog fills the battlefield and continually deals Shadowblight damage to all targets, as well as placing a debuff that increases damage taken from Shadowblight. It also continously spawns clusters of Soggoth Tendrils, who will bombard the raid with Black Slimebolts.

Quotes

Upon Entering the Writhing Approach, the following random shouts are head
    Titanic Stone Giant: Great Kronn needs our help! Fight past these interlopers!
    Titanic Stone Giant: Fiends! You seek to delay us, but you shall fail!
    Titanic Stone Giant: These creatures... Are they children of the Undying Lords?
    Infinite Dragonkin: Shatter the stone pawns! The Slitherer will be triumphant!
    Infinite Dragonkin: Do not let them reach the champion! Without their aid, he cannot succeed!
    Infinite Dragonkin: The makers shall fail, and silence shall fall!

Intro
    Kronn - Wretched creature! You reek of rotten centuries! I shall strike you down in the Pantheon's name!
    Soridormi - Pawn of the makers! History will be re-written today!
    *Soridormi shatters Kronn's blade*
    Kronn - No! What have you done, beast?
    Soridormi - History records how the mighty stone giant defeated Soggoth the Slitherer, champion of the Old Gods, by driving his blade into the fiend's brain. You have lost the means to fulfill your destiny, giant! Now history shall take a different path...
    *Soridormi vanishes*
    Kronn - What madness did that creature speak of? How could any but Greatfather Aman know of my destiny?

When Speaking to Kronn to begin the encounter
    Kronn - What manner of beings are you...? So small and frail, but with spirits worthy of the living stone.
    Kronn - I sense that you are partly of the Makers, but touched by the many angles of the Undying Lords. Are you an enemy as well?
    *Players choose the option to proceed - We are enemies of the Old Gods. We've come to aid you against Soggoth the Slitherer.*
    Kronn - If you do not wish to be terminated, you should flee. The fiend you call Soggoth comes, and I cannot guarentee your safety.
    *Soggoth arises*
    Soggoth - K'THUL BROOGH F'TAGHN!!
    Kronn - Stand back, brave small creatures! Contend with the lesser fiends, if you have the strength!

Phase 1
    Bronze Drake: Champions! The giant cannot defeat the Faceless One without his blade! We shall retrieve the fragments that Soridormi scattered across time!

When Kronn is grabbed by Soggoth
    *Soggoth grasps Kronn in his facial tendrils*
    Soggoth - YWAG PUUL SKSHGN! ON'MA YEH'GLU ZUQ!!
    Kronn - AARGH!! Vile horror! Save yourselves, strangers! I cannot get free!
    Bronze Drake - We'll hold back the lesser creatures for a time! You must free Kronn! He is the only one who can win!

When Kronn is Freed
    Kronn - I am released! Now, monster, you shall face my wrath!
    Bronze Drake - We must remake the blade, champions! Only with it can Kronn be victorious!

When an enemy passes through a Time Vortex
    Bronze Drake: Very well! I will break off the search and cast this fiend out of time itself!

When a Stone Sword Fragment is retrieved
    Bronze Drake: I have found a fragment! Return it to the blade, I will begin the search for another!

When the Stone Sword is fully restored
    Kronn - What marvel is this? My weapon is returned to me!
    Kronn - Thank you, brave ones! Now, fiend, feel the power that the Makers have bestowed upon me!
    Kronn - KOR ADAN DUROCH!
    *Kronn drives the Stone Sword into Soggoth's head*
    Soggoth - IILTH VWAH, UHN'AGTH FHSSH ZA!!
    Kronn - The filth clings to existence! Extinguish it, small ones! I will hold back its power.

Death of Soggoth
    Soggoth - F'TAAGGHHNNN...
    Kronn - The fiend falls at last! But no... these creatures are outside the natural cycle of death and rebirth. There is a chance the beast could live again were I to remove my sword.
    Kronn - Let this creature lie where it has fallen, and let my weapon hold it here. I must go now to other battles.
    Kronn - Take your reward from my arsenal, friends. It is the least I can do. If it serves the Makers grand design, may they watch over you, brave little heroes.
    *Kronn spawns the Stone Cache of Kronn and departs*
    Bronze Dragon - You must hurry onwards, champions. Soridormi seeks to undo the destined fall of one of the Old Gods. If she is successful, the outcome will be the greatest disaster yet.

Soridormi, the Infinite One

The new leader of the Infinite Dragonflight. Within the grand citadel of the Old God, C'Thun, the corrupted consort of Nozdormu awaits the perfect moment to carry out her plan. Using the eldritch machine known as the Orrery of C'Thun, Soridormi intends to unravel the Timeways themselves, tearing past, present, and future into tatters and stitching them into her own dark design. The great war between the Titans and the Old Gods will no longer be bound to the distant past - Soridormi will bring every terrible moment of it screaming into the present day. The unfettered power of the Titans, the rampaging armies of the Faceless, and the Old Gods unbound, all released upon a fragile unsuspecting world - nothing will remain.

Soridormi's Abilities in All Phases

Scouring Breath - Breathes burning sand from the furthest reaches of infinity over every target in front of Soridormi.
    Raking Strike - Deals physical damage to Soridormi's primary target and anyone standing nearby.
    Tail Swipe - Damages anyone standing behind Soridormi, sending them flying.
    Chrono Regression - Shunts Soridormi's current target back in time to a point when they were weaker than their present-day self. Reduces the health and armor of the target, stacking over time.

Phase One - The Present
    Soridormi attacks the party as a terrifying infinite dragon. Phase Two begins when Soridormi the Infinite One is slain.

Soridormi, Scion of the Infinite

Time Rift - Soridormi generates time rifts that move randomly and explode after a certain amount of time. The explosions deal a burst of arcane damage and cause those struck to become unstuck in time, reducing their movement speed by 90%, regaining movement speed over time.
    Chrono-Vortex - Conjures a swirling vortex of destructive temporal energy. Deals arcane damage to anyone standing in the area of effect.

Infinite Dragonspawn (Heroic Mode only)
    Spawned from Soridormi's Chrono-Vortex when it expires. Infinite Dragonspawn appear in pairs and attack with Cleave and Arcane Flash (arcane AoE).

Phase Two - The Past
    The Infinite Dragon Soridormi is slain, but her death was witnessed by the recently corrupted Soridormi of the past. Time-traveling to the current era, Soridormi attacks the raid. She appears as a bronze dragon crackling with dark energy. Phase Three begins when Soridormi the Bronze is slain.

Soridormi the Bronze

Unstable Time Rift - Rifts spawn in one of three locations and begin feeding Soridormi with power, causing Infinite Empowerment to stack on her. This will gradually increase her power beyond the raid's ability to defeat her. With no rifts present, the buff will gradually fall off. Rifts can only be destroyed with Chrono-Collapse. If a player stands in an Rift, they will gain Infinite Corruption.
    Chrono-Crash - Forms a Chrono-Crash at the location of a random target, slowing them and dealing arcane damage while they stand in it. If multiple Crashes form within a short distance of each other, they merge together into a Chrono-Collapse. After several seconds, it causes a massive temporal explosion that kills anyone it hits. Collapses Unstable Time Rifts.
    Infinite Empowerment - Increases Soridormi's attack power.
    Infinite Corruption - When a player gains this, they take a burst of arcane damage. Any additional stacks they absorb increase arcane damage taken.

Phase Three - Fatal Paradox
    Soridormi's past self was slain, causing a backlash throughout time. This has cause her future self, a temporally unstable Infinite Dragon, to appear and assault the party.

Soridormi the Infinite One

Fatal Paradox - Soridormi's instability is dealing arcane damage to the entire raid. This damage will steadily increase over time. Soridormi will also take double damage from all sources.
    Collapsing Time Rift - Soridormi generates time rifts that move randomly and explode after a certain amount of time. If a player comes into contact with a time rift, they will become Time Locked The explosions deal a burst of arcane damage and cause those struck to become unstuck in time, reducing their movement speed by 90%, regaining movement speed over time.
    Time-Locked - A player has been touched by a Collapsing Time Rift. They will be teleported to the location of the Time Rift a few seconds before it explodes.
    Chrono-Vortex - Conjures a swirling vortex of destructive temporal energy. Deals arcane damage to anyone standing in the area of effect.
    Temporal Reversion - Gradually reverses the healing a player has received during this encounter, causing them to suffer damage over time. Any healing they receive will extend the duration of this effect for a small amount.

Time Lost Phase (Heroic Mode Only)

After Phase One and Two, the raid is drawn into a time warp, appearing in a strange otherworldy realm. Half of the raid will be flying bronze drakes, the other half will be Time Lost, appearing on foot in a phased version of the time warp. The two groups will swap each phase.

Players riding the bronze dragons must defeat a powerful infinite dragon called the Infinite Negator. The Negator will be surrounded by images of the party members that have become Time Lost, and will periodically attempt to destroy them. Dragon riders must protect their allies and defeat the Infinite Negator. The time lost must survive against the minions of the Negator.

Bronze Dragon Rider Abilities
    Those riding bronze dragons can move in any direction. Their abilities are fueled by flying throw sparkling clouds of Sands of Time that will randomly spawn.

-Restore Timeline - Restores time to a fading ally.
    -Chrono-Shield - Protects you from the Infinite Negator's abilities.
    -Blessing of Nozdormu - Restores health over time, but cannot collect Sands of Time while in effect
    -Banish Negator - When the Negator becomes vulnerable, join forces with your allies and destroy him. Requires several bronze dragons using this ability together to slay the Negator.

Infinite Negator Abilities

-Negaclaw - A physical attack that deals massive physical damage to any dragon that strays too close to the Negator.
    -Devour Timeline - Consumes the power of a Time Lost ally's timeline. The ally will eventually be destroyed, increasing the Negator's power. Can be halted with the use of Restore Timeline. The Negator will instantly destroy all dragon riding players if it devours every timeline. The Negator will instantly devour all timelines if it is not defeated within 3 minutes.
    -Temporal Negation - Focuses on a single dragon and attempts to erase them from time. Can be blocked with Chrono-Shield.
    -Temporal Dissolution - Conjures a large vortex of temporal force that deals arcane damage and drains chrono-energy to anyone within it.
    -Temporal Instability Meter - The Negator is sustaining its existence from the timelines of Time Lost allies. The more they resist by destroying the Negator's minions, the more unstable the Negator becomes. At 100% unstable, it becomes vulnerable to being banished.

Negator's Minions
    The forces of the Negator will spawn in gradually increasing numbers to attack time lost players. Players that are slain will have their timeline instantly devoured by the Negator.

-Infinite Drakonid - Infinity Slash (physical attack), Timerot Breath (cone AoE arcane damage).
    -Timelost Warrior - Chrono-Charge (charges at a random target, then immediately timetravels back to its original location), Time Displace (timetravels to a random player's location and drops aggro).
    -Timelost Wizard - Chronoflame Blast (fire damage ranged attack), Chronofrost Bolt (frost damage ranged), Time Displace

Quotes

Intro
    Soridormi - Yesss... it was as the vision said... The Orrery of C'Thun! The great engine of temporal unmaking! A machine that can unweave all timestreams in existence!
    Soridormi - With this, I can unmake past, present, and future... I can change the Cataclysm! Prevent Nozdormu's fall! Change the fate of our flight... control the fates of all!
    Soridormi - The bronze dragonflight will reign supreme over all time!
    Soridormi - First, I must ensure that my own fate leads me to this place...
    *Soridormi activates the Orrery of C'Thun, creating a vast time vortex. An image of a bronze dragon appears in the vortex - Soridormi's own past self.*
    Past Soridormi - What... what is this..? My own timeline... I never foresaw this!
    Soridormi - Indeed. Be enlightened, my younger self...
    *Soridormi casts a tendril of dark power through the vortex, corrupting her younger self.*
    Past Soridormi - Aaaiiieee! ...oh! Yes! I see! The distant past... the war! There lies the key.. the key to save Nozdormu from the darkness!
    *Soridormi's past self fades from view.*
    Soridormi - There... my history is assured. Now to forge a new future! And my first act will be to eliminate you worthless mortal vermin!

Aggro
    Soridormi - Vanish into eternity!

End Phase One
    Soridormi - Destroyed... no... I am the mistress of time itself...
    Soridormi - Behold... I will forge a new destiny! I will re-write my future!
    *The Orrery of C'Thun begins to thrum...*

Begin Phase Two
    Past Soridormi - You... I saw what you did! I might have lived forever...
    Past Soridormi - No, no! I shall not accept such a wretched end! I will destroy you all here!

Summon Unstable Time Rift
    Past Soridormi - The power of the Infinite... Murozond, I understand now!
    Past Soridormi - Fill me with the power of the Infinite!

End Phase Two
    Past Soridormi - This was not... my... destiny...
    Soridormi - The power of the Orrery transcends time! I will unmake this defeat no matter how many times it takes!
    *The Orrery of C'Thun begins to thrum...*

Begin Phase Three
    Soridormi - Past, present, or future... I will control it all!
    Soridormi - Brief, puny mortals... prepare to cease your futile existence!

Begin Time Lost Phase (Heroic Mode Only)
    Soridormi - You will remain lost in the darkest depths of time itself!
    Soridormi - Your very existence will be undone, and darkness will swallow Azeroth forever!

Death
    Soridormi - The future... refused to change...

The Fifth God (Heroic Mode Only)

A final gambit by the Infinite Dragonflight, the shattering of a chain binding the fifth Old God to its prison. If the binding is not restored, the entity will be able to escape it's prison in the present era, unleashing calamity across Azeroth. The God's bindings must be restored.

The Fight

The battle takes place on a mountain plateau called the Prison of the Fifth. In the center is a pool of dark slime with a cluster of glowing, celestial chains rising out of it. These Titan Chains are the bonds of the Old God. There are two special meters associated with them.

The Binding Meter will begin at zero and wil simply gradually fill to 100 - when it reaches 100, the encounter will end in victory.
    The second meter is the Corrosion Meter - attacks from the enemies during the encounter will cause it to fill up. When it's full, the Chains will begin to take damage and the Binding meter will stop filling. Players will be granted certain special abilities to reduce Corrosion. If the Chains are destroyed, the encounter will end in failure and the raid will be destroyed.

Players will receive their own special meter - Old God Power, which can be filled in several ways. The quickest is to stand in the Black Blood of the Old God that surrounds the Titan Chains. Players also absorb power over the course of the encounter from enemy attacks. Filling this meter will unlock abilities depending on a player's spec (tank, heal, dps) which are necessary to win, but allowing the meter to fill up completely for too long can be dangerous.

Old God Power

Old God Power - Used by players to perform special attacks. Abilities have a shared cooldown of 8 seconds. Players with Old God power suffer damage over time. The more power they have, the greater the damage.
    Presence of the Fifth - Players without Old God power become vulnerable to the Presence of the Fifth. They receive a debuff which will soon transform them into a Broken Horror. Broken Horrors attack other players and explode after 12 seconds, killing nearby targets. Players will revert to their original form upon death.
    Corrupted Flesh - Using an Old God power ability will afflict players with this debuff. They will periodically generate Old God power and gain an additional 0.5 seconds to their Old God power ability cooldown. This effect stacks.
    Overwhelming Corruption - Players with 100 Old God power are afflicted with this debuff. After 10 seconds, they will transform into Broken Horrors if they do not reduce their Old God power below 100.

Tank abilities

- Call to Corruption - Causes the target of this spell to fixate on the caster. It will attack them until they are slain or until another player casts Call to Corruption. Costs 20 OGP.
    - Vile Barrier - Shields the caster from harm, negating a large amount of damage. The Caster's barrier will automatically absorb nearby sources of Old God Power while active. Lasts 6 seconds. Costs 40 OGP.
    - Purge Corruption - Flushes all of the Old God power from the caster, causing multiple Bloodoozes to spawn. Costs 100 OGP. Additional oozes are generated based on stacks of Corrupted Flesh.

DPS abilities

- Vile Absorb - Allows the caster to absorb Old God power without suffering damage from doing so. Lasts for 4 seconds. Costs 20 OGP.
    - Loathesome Strike - When activated, your next melee ability strikes with dreadful energies. Deals a massive burst of shadow damage to the target. If used on a Regeneration Tendril, it is instantly Severed from the Shapeless One's body. Costs 40 OGP. Shares cooldown with Loathesome Blast.
    - Loathesome Blast - When activated, your next ranged ability strikes with dark energy, dealing a massive burst of shadow damage and striking nearby targets for 50% damage. Cannot be used at close range. Costs 40 OGP. Shares cooldown with Loathesome Strike.
    - Leech Corrosion - Absorbs a small amount from the Titan Chains' Corrosion Meter. This causes the meter to drain and slowly grants the caster more Old God power. Costs 50 OGP.
    - Purge Corruption - Flushes all of the Old God power from the caster, causing multiple Bloodoozes to spawn. Costs 100 OGP. Additional oozes are generated based on stacks of Corrupted Flesh.

Healer abilities

- Zone of Transmutation - Conjures an area of unnatural energies that replenish the health of anyone standing in them. The zone also increases damage done to any enemies within it. Costs 30 OGP.
    - Leech Corrosion - Absorbs a small amount from the Titan Chains' Corrosion Meter. This causes the meter to drain and slowly grants the caster more Old God power. Costs 50 OGP.
    - Touch of the Shaper - The target of this spell will be protected from death when reduced to 1% health for 4 seconds. Attacks that would reduce them to 0% health will have no effect for the duration of this spell. In addition, for 8 seconds the caster's healing spells grant the target additional healing over time based on the amount healed. Lasts 15 seconds. Costs 60 OGP. This ability persists if used on players who have become Broken Horrors - when their health is reduced to 1% they will return to normal.

Black Blood of the Old God
    A huge pool of writhing black blood lies in the center of the plateau. The Titan Chains rise up from the center of it. Standing in the pool will damage players, but will also supply them with Old God power.

-Corrosion - The Black Blood causes the Corrosion Meter to increase over time.
    -Growing Horror - The Black Blood grows over time. It inflicts shadowblight damage every 1 sec to enemies who stand in it. It shrinks when players without Old God power stand in it. It cannot shrink below 20 yards. The larger it is, the more the Corrosion Meter will increase.
    -Vile Birth - If multiple players are standing in the Black Blood, it will spawn several Formless Fiends.

Bloodooze
    When players Purge their Old God power, Bloodoozes will spawn. They ignore players and slowly move towards the Black Blood of the Old God.

-Vile Burst - Deals shadowblight damage to nearby players when slain.
    -Corrosion - When a Bloodooze reaches the Black Blood, it will increase the Corrosion Meter and cause the Black Blood to grow.

Phase One - The Shapeless
    Survive against the forces of the Fifth God as they attempt to destroy the Titan Chains, which are currently locking the monster into its prison. Shapeless Ones and Formless Fiends will periodically spawn and attack the raid.

Shapeless One Abilities
    Periodically the Black Blood will writhe and boil, and a Shapeless One will erupt from it.

-Regeneration Tendrils - Up to 8 Regeneration Tendrils sprout from the body of the Shapeless One. Tendrils restore health to the Shapeless One and are immune to Area of Effect abilities, except Old God power abilities. When reduced to 25% health, Tendrils become Severed and will detach from the Shapeless One, sticking to the ground and attacking with melee strikes. Shapeless Ones can periodically grow new tendrils.
    -Mindless - The Shapeless One will attack random targets unless the Call to Corruption ability is used on it.
    -Crazed Onslaught - Unleashes a furious rain of blows on the Shapeless One's current target.
    -Vile Spew - The Shapeless One sprays vile black blood in all directions, creating several Vilepools that deal damage to anyone who stands on them. Players can use Old God abilities to absorb them.
    -Absorb Bloodooze - If a Shapeless One comes into contact with a Bloodooze, it will absorb it and gain a stack of Bloodgorged. Each stacks increases damage and health by 5%.
    -Catastrophic Mutation - If the Shapeless One is reduced below 30% health, it will become stunned for a few seconds and then detonate in a blast of chaotic energy, dealing lethal damage to everyone within 150 yards.
    -Unstable Mutation - The Shapeless One gains this stacking debuff while it's health is below 50%. At 10 stacks it becomes Dissolve.
    -Dissolve - The Shapeless One has become unstable, rapidly losing health and becoming stunned. All Regeneration Tendrils become Severed and it cannot grow any new ones. Reduces range from Catastrophic Mutation to 15 yards.

Formless Fiend Abilities
    These writhing beasts will periodically emerge from the Black Blood of the Old God in large packs. Additional fiends will spawn when multiple players stand in the Black Blood.

-Bloodgorged - Stacking buff. Formless Fiends will spawn with between 1 and 4 stacks of this buff. Each stack increases the damage and health of the Formless Fiend by 5%.
    -Ravenous - Formless Fiends will randomly gain this buff, which increases their movement speed. Formless Fiends will ignore players and move to Vilepools or Bloodoozes, absorbing them to gain a stack of Bloodgorged. Lasts for a short time.

Phase Two - Hands of the Shaper
    After several Shapeless Ones have been defeated, Hands of the Old God will begin to spawn around the outer edge of the plateau. These targets bring deadly new powers to bear on the players. Formless Fiends do not spawn from the Black Blood of the Old God.

Hand of the Old God
    Giant claws grip the outer edges of the plateau, unleashing new horrors upon the players. Up to three Hands can be present in 10-man mode, and five in 25-man mode. Hands will retract when reduced to 0 health.

-Spawn Fiends - The Hand of the Old God continually spawns a steady stream of Formless Fiends and Bloodoozes.
    -Vile Spray - As it takes damage, the Hand's blood creates Vilepools at its location that deal damage to anyone who stands on them. Players can use Old God abilities to absorb them.
    -Dark Grasp of Terror - The Hand channels dark energy on multiple random targets, dealing periodic shadow damage.
    -Loathesome Grip - Reduces the targets movement speed by 100% and places a debuff on them that will explode and deal 100% of their health in damage. The damage and movement speed reduction will be split between up to three players within 8 yards.
    -Revolting Grip - Grips several targets to the same location and afflicts them with a debuff that will explode and deal a large amount of damage. The damage is increased for every player with the same debuff within 8 yards of each other. The debuff also gradually reduces movement speed by 20% every second for 4 seconds.
    -Entropic Touch - When below 25% health, the Hand channels dark energy on the Titan Chains, increasing the Corrosion Meter. The Hand will not make any other action.

Phase Three - Bind the Fifth God
    Phase Three consists of both Shapeless Ones and Hands of the Old God attacking the raid. Players must endure until the binding of the Old God is complete.

-Presence of the Titans - The Titans are nearby - somehow you can sense this. Reduces damage done to all players by 50% and increases damage they deal to all enemies by 100%.

-Catastrophic Mutation - If a Shapeless One's Catastrophic Mutation hits a Hand of the Old God with less than 25% health, that Hand will be killed instantly.

Quotes

Intro
    *The Orrery of C'Thun falls silent as Soridormi perishes. Chromie teleports into the chamber with several bronze drakes.*
    Chromie - Whew! Made it! The timestreams were really tricky around here just now!
    Chromie - Poor Sori... led into darkness by her own future self. What a dreadful paradox...
    Chromie - Er, listen. I know now's not a good time, but we've got one more problem to deal with.
    Chromie - The infinite dragonflight were up to all kinds of badness in this era. Who would've thought they'd be crazy enough to muck with an Old God's prison?
    Chromie - The Titans have bound this one already, but the infinites have damaged it. If it isn't repaired, it'll break free by the present era - it'll be the Cataclysm all over again!
    Chromie - You've got to secure the binding, and we have to do it without letting the Titans know we're here. It could badly affect history. Aman'thul would not be happy, I'll tell you that much.
    Chromie - Speak to me when you're ready to leave.
    *Chromie teleports players to the Prison of the Fifth God*

Aggro
    Chromie - All right, do your stuff! We'll keep things shrouded from outside sight! Good luck!
    *Chromie and the bronze dragons teleport away.*
    *An ominous rumble shakes the earth beneath your feet. Black blood spills forth from the binding.*
    Ominous Voice - N'aa comosst kthya rhtnn eng'aaarg umr!
    Dreadful Whisper - I see you... Bright lights, flickering in the dark...

Binding Meter
    20% - Dreadful Whisper - Relinquish your souls to me...
    40% - Dreadful Whisper - Your torment will be eternal...
    60% - Dreadful Whisper - Your flesh will become part of us...
    80% - Dreadful Whisper - The usurpers will not hold us!

Titan Chains Health
    80% - Dreadful Whisper - Release us... now...
    60% - Dreadful Whisper - Give up the fight... die...
    40% - Dreadful Whisper - Free us and we will show you... wonders...
    20% - Dreadful Whisper - Soon... we will be free...

Wipe
    Ominous Voice - Nhjumm'frnah res tgmhn fhttagn!
    Dreadful Whisper - We are what was and shall be again...

Victory
    *The rumblings fall silent. The black blood receeds. The Binding is finally restored.*
    Ominous Voice - K'Hrmkkl phtwuinghn mnthwm nhtnn!
    Dreadful Whisper - Nnnoooo... A curse upon this world... a curse... a curse...

Outro
    Chromie - You did it!
    Chromie - For a second there I thought the Titans might've seen through our spell. But they don't seem to have reacted to our presence, so I guess not.
    Chromie - Everything is as it should be. The Old God will stay locked away as it was meant to.
    Chromie - For a while longer, at least... er, nevermind.
    Chromie - Let's get everyone back home!

-------------------------

To Do

-Gonna add quotes to the Darkspeaker R'Khem, Kronn, and Breath of Y'Shaarj encounters.
    -Aforementioned maps
    Last edited by Golden Yak; 2012-11-03 at 10:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Alright, I'm gonna give this a shot. This is a raid idea I'm pilfering from my expansion concept, modified to fit within the rules of the thread. Here we go...
    You will have to wait awhile till we get our raids rated, I'm still waiting for mine

10+ Year Old Account
    That's fine, I'll need lots of time to work out viable boss mechanics anyway. Not my strong suit! And anyway pandas!

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Hey I've been tipping away reading this when I got the chance. I so far have just completed leo's raid and outline below:

Fa'uron: Nice idea of carrion bettles that form from the fallen guards when defeated, slight Cho'gall feel. Nice differences between the different guards and the buffs the boss gets when they die.
    Athronox: Awesome idea here! Looming Threat is indeed a threat and if dispelled could be huge trouble. The Enrage is good how it works. Weight mechanic and web tearing is brilliant idea. 2 spiders on HC sounds ouch. Nice co-ordination fight and sounds fun.
    Ul'tomon: Sounds a bit like Brutallus but with a Shadowbolr Volley instead of fire damage from meteor strike. Dark crystal reminds me a little of Neffy with his portals in some ways, excellent idea though. Shadow Geode is like the Shek'zeer mechanic but very different at the same time and even more deadly on HC, I can see it potentially getting the raid out of Physic Scream if done right. Shell of Shadows is scary.

Great achievements, great layout and descriptions as always. I definitely would love to raid this and always wanted a Nerubian raid (damn Blizzard). I think you done the Nerubians justice and acted a lot on the whole spider theme very well.

Obsidian Destroyer: Overall I really like the cycle idea and each is very different and unique. Sounds really chaotic!
    Broodlord: Caught is a cool mechanic but I have a problem with the Swarmers. The reason for that is if they act similar to the Flyers, players cannot attack the Flyers when Caught, but if the whole raid is Caught during a Mass Impale (which they are) then it's impossible to kill them. Unless you can attack a Swarmer that is not 'your' Swarmer?
    Azhuul'Mehab: The big mamma spider comes out and plays. Marks are interesting and certainly require immense communication, I did see a similiar idea in one of the raid ideas wrote here too. Not sure if 20 seconds is much time to nuke the boss each time, maybe it is... but could take many 'Falls' to bring her to 30%. Maybe she gets a damage increase buff done to her when stunned? Phase 3 seems nasty and on HC be annoying with the consorts reviving after 60 sec or 5% hp, plus stacking Fury.

I do think this is better than your Depths of Deepholm therefore awarding you a first place on it.

For anyone else needing their raid judged, I will get around to it It took me 3 different days to just read Leo's First come, first server.

---------- Post added 2012-10-02 at 07:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    You will have to wait awhile till we get our raids rated, I'm still waiting for mine
    Yours is next Since you finished your after Leo

---------- Post added 2012-10-02 at 07:44 PM ----------

Also I hope people will be returning to their ideas shortly. Especially if your servers have huge queues like mine! lol

---------- Post added 2012-10-02 at 07:47 PM ----------

Oh since I saw Mesoforte had a little raid for Siege of Stratholme I got through that also. I liked your take on Stratholem Mesoforte, I wished you beefed it up a bit more for the leaderboard! But you had nice take on it certainly good job.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grats Leohkiin. Spiders!

I've got a couple bosses worked out for my CoT raid, I'll go ahead and update them next chance I get. It'll probably take me a couple of edits to figure them all out.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yes feel free hopefully have time to check another raid tomorrow

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright, added write-ups for The Faceless Lords and Soggoth the Slitherer encounters.