Deleted

My sister is in a music video :)

My sister never told me that she was in a music video so it came as a chock when i first saw the it, i thought the song was awesome so i just had to check it out

I'm now trying to get this music video has many views it can, would be awesome. because they deserve it,, in my opinion

Both song and video is perfectly made, tho you need to understand the song to know what the video is about.
    Had a few people saying that they didnt understand what it was about so listen to the lyrics and make it sync into the video

If you still dont understand it just say and i will gladly lighten it up for you would be glad to get some feedback on the music video here, please comment what you think

<snip>
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2012-07-23 at 01:21 PM.

Deleted
    Didn't listen to it because quite frankly it's not my type of music, but anyway you're sister is quite a pretty girl imo.

Deleted
    Thanks :P, yea everyone got their own taste of music ^^ usually not that into screaming but it really fit into the video so i didnt matter

Deleted
    Do you mind if I post some videos of my "sisters" performing some x-rated things?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Do you mind if I post some videos of my "sisters" performing some x-rated things?
    I wouldn't.

Deleted
    Closing. Site rules state that using the forums for advertising is not allowed. This covers the promotion of products and other media. Also, General Off-Topic is not the appropriate forum to share music on.

If you wish to share songs or music videos which you would like people to critique or watch, there are appropriate threads to do this in the Cinema, TV, Music Books forum:

The 'Rate the song above you' thread, here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...song-above-you

And the 'What music are you listening to right now?' thread, here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...song-above-you

Posting in a genre specific thread is also acceptable.