Need suggestion with class selection

After playing 2 beta weekends and the release coming in the next month I'm wondering about which class to make my main.

In Gw1 I was playing necromancer but I want something 'new'. In Wow I'm playing paladin tank and I used to play rogue/stalker in Ragnarok Online years ago.

Generally my choice is between:

1)Rogue - merits for me is stealth and movement speed, although while fighting with daggers and all this jumping/shadow step it felt like as if I had less control with my rogue then with other characters. It's pretty sad as well that there is not real "pickpocket" skill, you can't get anything from monsters. I'm also not sure about "energy style" initiative the best resource to my liking.

2)Engineer - I like support characters and this looks like one. Especially with turrets and med kit backback. Although Im not sure if he'd be viable as healer in group (I know that "The Holy Three" is no longer present but healer is always welcome to the group). I also love engineer clothes. I only worried if with his "jack of all trades" thingie he won't be weak.

3)Mage - I really liked his playstyle, especially with 4x skills for each weapons (4 elements). Combos which you are able to do even alone are fun. What makes me worried though that there will be a horde of mages (I don't need to be special but I don't want to play the most popular class as well) and if his "water healing magic is viable". I find lack of resources and having cds only fun. Plus I really don't like the armor shown in the character creation screen.

I was wondering how is the guardian? I planned to try him but didn't have much time last weekend. I tried warrior and his playstyle didn't really suit me. On the other hand I like tank characters (prot paladin in wow or full agi rogue in ro).

So would anybody have any suggestions for me (including guardian)? I would really appreciate them.

Deleted
    The initiative resource was what really sold me on thief. Just don't like the cooldown stuff as much. There is a sort of pickpocket, Steal, but it's combat based only. There's no permanent stealth (much as I'd like one) so the WoW-style pickpocketing is impossible.

Now my FPS and connection are sorted, I'm seriously enjoying dagger/dagger, because I can actually dodge. Freaking. Fantastic.