Aurora shooting...conspiracy?

Ok, im sure there are plenty of people here that will throw tinfoil hats at me but im sure if i was the only person that knew about Fast and Furious and i told people about it no one would believe me either.

Let me preface with the obvious.

There is more and more of a push for gun control. We all know obama wants it, and the left is pushing harder than ever. In just 4 days, Obama must either sign yay or nay on the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arms_Trade_Treaty). Granted, whether or not he signs it it really does nothing for the 2nd amendment as many people believe. It would still take 2/3 congress and 3/4 states...something that would never happen. But based on his voting record, it is assumed he will sign it anyway.

Flash back to the Fast and Furious, where Eric Holder knowingly and illegally forced dealers near the US/Mexico border to sell firearms against the federal laws, to people that in no legal way were supposed to purchase them. The sale of these firearms to cartels led to the deaths of two federal agents, and probably countless mexican citizens. It has been surmised on both sides of the political line, that this looked eerily as an attempt to push further gun control by nailing the fact many of the weapons cartels use come from the United States. Unfortunately for them, the death of federal agents blew the top off it.

There has been a number of conspiracies in the past that were finally proven true, that the govt committed for some type of gain.

Now look at mass shooters in recent history. The columbine shooters were known wack jobs, the va tech shooter...known wackjob. The aurora shooter...a budding intelligent scientist in the medical field going to school for a Phd. Now some people call him "weird"...wtf is weird? people call me weird lol. You dont see me shooting up a theater.

So i saw this very point come up a few times on the internet in the past few days and thought the same thing. These people are wacky, this being a conspiracy? That is until i came across this page and watched the included video.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/24/us...%2Findex.jsonp

The guy looks totally wacked out. He clearly acts like he has no idea what the hell is going on. Now it may seem far fetched, but is the chance that this could have been a product of some type of government brain washing/drugging/coercion really completely impossible. It would just be another nail in the coffin to push gun control.

I mean it wasnt even 12 hours after it happened before millions were dancing in the blood trying to push gun control, gun control, gun control.

Deleted
    I think it is more likely it was done by some nutjob, if the government had any hand in it the shooter would not have failed so badly in his task.

Did anyone check to see if obama gave him the gun with his fast and furious program? He has already proven he will do whatever for personal gain, in this case anti-gun.

10+ Year Old Account

Everything bad that ever happens anywhere at any point in time and involves crazy people will always be linked back to secret government agencies by other crazy people.
    Last edited by jackofwind; 2012-07-23 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    Did anyone check to see if obama gave him the gun with his fast and furious program? He has already proven he will do whatever for personal gain, in this case anti-gun.
    QFT

Your right to have guns are being violated at this moment in time. In a secret chamber with leaders. NWO is being ushered in regardless if you want it or not. I see it as the the boney hand of the reaper, and Relavations will conclude NOT by 2012. But, soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    I think it is more likely it was done by some nutjob, if the government had any hand in it the shooter would not have failed so badly in his task.
    all the more reason to simply make it look amateur. The only reason (and luckily) the ar jammed, was most likely due to the Beta C mag (the 100 rd drum). Those things are notorious for causing failure to feed and failure to eject.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post

Everything bad that ever happens anywhere at any point in time and involves crazy people will always be linked back to secret government agencies by other crazy people.
    So are you saying you'd rather be ignorant and question the facts of everything? In this world there is no just black and white. But, grey.

Ignorance is bliss Amirite?