High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Frost DK DW question

Hey DK's

I recently as of last night picked up x2 ilv403 SD's (Soul Drinkers) as a DW Frost DK, I noticed I lost a little haste & added Mastery according to this one reforge addon I use. The question I have till the Hand of Morchok are these Soul Drinkers sufficient enough for dual wielding? Here is my Armory http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Flodana/simple I've got the LFR version of the Backbone Spaulders in my bag but using the Tier as 4 piece.
    On a Raid Test Dummy avg around 25k now I hear I should be doing a bit more in general, any suggestions?

Thanks.... Gamer2k1

416 souldrinkers > 410 hand of morchok > 403 souldrinkers > 397 hands of morchock (nokaled is approximately the same as souldrinkers)
    if you have 397 tier chest you should be using that and using the VP gloves instead of the tier gloves, 416 backbone spaulders are only better if you have 410 tier pieces (384 and 397 sets you should be using the VP gloves as your off piece)

raid dummies aren't very good for seeing what your dps is like

As far as melee DPS weapons goes same primary stats the one with the higher Ilvl is all ways better. More raw strength and more raw weapon damage.

I recommend the souldrinkers on every fight but Spine and yorsahj, hand of morchoks would be better for the extra mastery for AoE.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've also picked up 397 tier, was using 384 LFR stuff, but I noticed on every single fight so far dps has been average for me at around 26k as dual wield Frost using x2 Soul Drinkers 403, have yet to see hand of morchok drop from reg or heroic & have downed Morchok roughly 20 times. I've switch my DK from a Night Elf to a Worgen, and I know the current 5 man HoT's boss dps don't mean much if any, but final boss in End Time, did pull 45k dps without Hero.
    Last edited by Gamer2k1; 2012-07-28 at 05:01 PM.