New to Shaman (Need Mop Info)

Okay so! I currently raid as a ret paladin in my 10 man guild, but due to recent events we are in need of a shaman for Blood Lust and the buffs that they bring. So i offered to switch and play my shaman.

We cleared out Dragon soul and are waiting for MoP now, but i was curious what do you guys think (from what you've read/ played on the beta) will be the dominant spec at the beginning of MoP? I know enhance started off really strong at the beginning of Cata and from some of the videos i've seen enhancements dps looks nice on some fights so i'm wondering if ele can put up some nice numbers too.

I haven't played much shaman in Cata, so i really am clueless on this. Any comments/links of videos or even sites with more info are appreciated.
    Tyvm !

Deleted
    They are right here...

Elemental Shaman Now
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...dated-for-4-3)

Shaman Changes in MoP
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ed-13-07-2012)

And there are countless threads discussing various changes of the shaman class in this forum.

Numbers in the beta are not finalized, so nobody can't say which classes will be strong.

I'd say go with Elemental.

Enhance and Elemental Dps is most of the time relatively close, but Elemental is a ranged Dps, so it's better for most Heroics Bosses.

Personally I dual spec Ele/Enhance nowadays because I played all of Vanilla/TBC/Wrath as various healers/tanks and am tired of doing that.

I would personally go Enhance if you were you, more buttons to push makes heroics a little less boring. Ele is cool too, people seem to enjoy it and casting while moving is cool, but I personally like Enhance more.

If deeps numbers are close between specs, as they should be, go the playstyle you enjoy more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Usually Enhance does better, but I think Enh is undertuned right now as our instant damage like strikes, shocks, ule are not doing enough and we are doing too much with passive sources so mobility will hurt us....Elem looks like its doing pretty good with all their new additions plus less hurt by mobility.....and more importantly they benefit from Cd's like Blust and Elem Mastery and haste in general, so prob capable of on demand burst better.

Deleted
    I play resto, so not such a big help. However even in Half Resto gear I can still pull decent numbers in Ele, plus it's not all that complicated to pick up. However since you played a Ret pally, a Ench shammy may suite you more.

My advice would to just try out both specs on the Beta if you have it, or if not as you level just try both out, and see which you like more and which comes more natural to play.