Thread: Elbow pain

Deleted

Elbow pain

Recently I seem to have started getting elbow pain when I bend my elbows, some times it hurts a lot and other times I barely feel it, is there anyway I could stop this pain? Every time I tried to google it, it just comes up with "BUY THIS DVD AND I'LL SHOW YOU 10 WAYS TO STOP ELBOW PAIN" and other rubbish like that.

try some gentle stretching and a mild workout. if you use a desk a lot, make sure you arent resting your elbow on anything raised or hanging it off the edge. maybe check into one of those bands for 'tennis elbow'

10+ Year Old Account
    Go to the doctor like a normal person.

Quote Originally Posted by Kivimetsan View Post
    Go to the doctor like a normal person.
    ^^^ providing that you can afford it anyway. Contrary to popular belief doctors visits cost a person a lot of money.

Deleted
    Not if you live in a country with universal healthcare. Then doctor visits are pretty cheap/free!

Anyways a doctor visit is the best. The internet is to vague for a proper answer.

He lives in england, visiting the Doctor is free and that is what he should do!
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd guess that is probably nerve pain, you're likely compressing a nerve in your elbow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by chop0080 View Post
    ^^^ providing that you can afford it anyway. Contrary to popular belief doctors visits cost a person a lot of money.
    Depends on where you live. ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Uggz View Post
    Recently I seem to have started getting elbow pain when I bend my elbows, some times it hurts a lot and other times I barely feel it, is there anyway I could stop this pain? Every time I tried to google it, it just comes up with "BUY THIS DVD AND I'LL SHOW YOU 10 WAYS TO STOP ELBOW PAIN" and other rubbish like that.
    Is it on the inside or outside? Does it hurt to pick up a gallon of milk or turning the doorknob?

Look up tennis elbow like others have stated, its a form of tendonitious. Have it now myself, good luck

I have the exact same thing and it makes me struggle at the gym, went to the doctor he had no clue what was wrong :/

Deleted
    It's on the inside, it doesn't hurt to turn a doorknob or anything as small as that. Though it hurts if I have my arm bent for a few minutes and if I try to lift something heavy. I will try to go to the doctor's soon. Thanks anyway

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggz View Post
    It's on the inside, it doesn't hurt to turn a doorknob or anything as small as that. Though it hurts if I have my arm bent for a few minutes and if I try to lift something heavy. I will try to go to the doctor's soon. Thanks anyway
    Should've done that before even posting. Anyways, good luck with it.

Nah, its a cortizone shot or rest. You cant really do much about it, a really annoying injury. If it only hurts while lifting heavy things, you dont have it too bad yet, just dont push it or it starts to hurt when you do everything.