Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Yeah, that doesn't exactly show it's worth... a slight convenience boost wasn't supposed to be the point of the gamepad as far as i understood it, or why wouldn't it just be an accessory?
    Super Mario 3D World
    Captain Toad
    Nintendoland
    Game & Wario
    Pikmim 3
    Wii Party U
    Wonderful 101
    Mario Party 10

All make great use of it beyond it being a convenience. Sounds like you just want to be a negative nancy.

Um 3d world only really used the gamepad in certain locations to give a horizon view which was entirely pointless. Just my 2 cents
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Um 3d world only really used the gamepad in certain locations to give a horizon view which was entirely pointless. Just my 2 cents
    Shows how much you know about mechanics. In cat suit you can pick up coins/power ups and hit blocks simply by touching them on the touch pad. It adds an additional layer of skill cap to the game. Watch a speed run of it, or try to get a decent score on the leader boards.

So a built in handicap qualifies as a feature now?
    Handicap shows your lack of knowledge, it is harder to do that and pay attention to your character so you don't get hit then simply doing it the normal way. It is an additional layer of skill cap for a reason.

You call me a fanboy but check this out.

Half of those games were built with the sole purpose of using the gamepad
    Nothing, thats why people are so annoyed that Nintendo won't just ditch the gamepad.
    Even Nintendo doesn't know what the hell it's for.
    You proved yourself wrong. I rather be a fanboy then someone who back tracks on his arguments once evidence is supplied against them.

....What? Rofl. Are you this much of a child?

I said Nintendo doesn't know what its for, because they haven't marketed in a way that shows it. They can't say "The gamepad is for this one niche feature in a few games" when it's the main feature of the console.... Sure Nintendo has a few games that use it, but the Virtual boy had games that utilized it's broken ass hardware too.
    You said Nintendo doesn't know what it's for then claimed Nintendo made a handful of games designed for it.

I directly quoted you. That is what you said.

Nice try guy, 2/10 on the copout rating.

Okay pal, sure, clearly you can't understand the nuances of the human language.
    /facepalm
    Human wasn't a language last I checked.

as much as i love nintendo, i barely play my Wii U even though I've bought most of their games when they release

It's like I'm dealing with a three year old.
    Yet you are the only one throwing around personal insults.

It's like I'm dealing with a three year old.

- - - Updated - - -

Same, i still need to play Bayonetta even though i bought it the day it came out. I've just been so tied up with Smash bros. and my 3DS.
    the only one i still kinda play is mario kart with my gf

she wont play anything else

my smashbros is collecting dust >_>

Because you are taking what i say in the most literal way possible, it's a trolling tactic, and it's super irritating.
    You are mad because you posed an argument that is incorrect not because you are being "trolled". I would love to see your argument as a lawyer, he didn't really admit to it! You're taking it in the most literal way possible guyz! LOL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    The gamepad will have already shown its worth this year when Xenoblade and Zelda come out and you get inventory management on a touch screen.
    Ha, well thats me sold then...

- - - Updated - - -

Human wasn't a language last I checked.
    It is a language, its how we differentiate from other animal languages.

- - - Updated - - -

....What? Rofl. Are you this much of a child?
    Generally speaking, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    It is a language, its how we differentiate from other animal languages.
    That is the definition of language. There is no Human specification needed.

Apparently a child understands this but you don't, you only learn that in what? 5th grade?

10+ Year Old Account
    That is the definition of language. There is no Human specification needed.

Apparently a child understands this but you don't, you only learn that in what? 5th grade?
    Whether or not a specification is needed was not the point you said its not a language but it is, but any 5 second google search would answer that for you. If you're not able to discern the differences between human language and all its nuances and language in the terms of words thats not my problem.
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2015-03-21 at 06:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi. I see pointless bickering and such off topic things, and it makes me sad... when I get sad, a gigantic hammer comes out and bad things happen.

I got the remotes. Gotta say, its fun, but not party 8 fun. That was fun. I dont like how everyone is moving at the same time. Sure, the maps are still nice, but they have no real use. Its one straight line. The minigames are fun too, but even then, its just not the same. There were so many items and ways to get and lose stars in 8. The maps had so much more.

Gotta say, over all, its a bit disappointing. I'll still play it, but I was hoping for something that resembled 8. An actual bored game type deal. Not everyone moving together.

Needing 2 wii remotes is a huge negative for it though. That is just unacceptable. Especially when controllers cost 15$+ a pop. Then theres the pointless controller limitations. Can only use this controller for that game or that game with this controller. Ugh. So many restrictions. Its beyond stupid.

I hope they don't have such pointless limitations and annoying things for their next console.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    I got the remotes. Gotta say, its fun, but not party 8 fun. That was fun. I dont like how everyone is moving at the same time. Sure, the maps are still nice, but they have no real use. Its one straight line. The minigames are fun too, but even then, its just not the same. There were so many items and ways to get and lose stars in 8. The maps had so much more.

Gotta say, over all, its a bit disappointing. I'll still play it, but I was hoping for something that resembled 8. An actual bored game type deal. Not everyone moving together.
    Amiibo party mode is the old school board game set up.

But it sucks that it's on disc dlc(ok not dlc per say but it is locked content on the disc you have to make an extra purchase for) that forces you to buy an amiibo. Didn't effect me as I already own a few of them, but I can see how this would suck for others.

But it sucks that it's on disc dlc(ok not dlc per say but it is locked content on the disc you have to make an extra purchase for) that forces you to buy an amiibo. Didn't effect me as I already own a few of them, but I can see how this would suck for others.
    wait, its like eight with each player moving on their own? I have two amiibo's.

Amiibo's seem like another cash grab. They are neat, but annoying when you need to do certain things.
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Agreed but Mario Party 10 cost $50 and the version with a amiibo cost $60. So its kinda like buy a Amiibo to get the full version of the game that will then cost the same as any other AAA title.

I been considering getting it for me and the GF. We played the 3DS mario party the other night together and had fun. She is slowly getting into games and I figured Nintendo would be a good place to start. Shes loving her 3DS right now and we will play Wii-U together.

From I seen it is a solid game. The Bowser mode tho looks like it ends way too fast.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    wait, its like eight with each player moving on their own? I have two amiibo's.

Amiibo's seem like another cash grab. They are neat, but annoying when you need to do certain things.
    Yes, everyone moves on their own in amiibo party.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    A
    I been considering getting it for me and the GF. We played the 3DS mario party the other night together and had fun. She is slowly getting into games and I figured Nintendo would be a good place to start. Shes loving her 3DS right now and we will play Wii-U together.
    Same reason I got mario party.