Deleted

NA or EU servers ? Which have better playerbase ?

Hey,

So decided to "return" to rift, my old account isn't accesable since i forgot my special answer for secret question, and i am not going to send my ID to them.
    The price for rift + 60 days gamecard is less then 25 euro, so i am thinking it isn't worth the hassle.

But back to the topic, from what i have seen there is much more people playing in NA then in EU but i am wondering about quality of playerbase,
    My latency is EU is around 70 and in NA servers is like 170 so it is greater but acceptable since i am still on green.

So my question is EU playerbase better, worse, or they are the same then NA playerbase.

Thanks for quick answer and see you around in the game.

Cheers,

Sew

NA servers are healthier overall, but the EU playerbase is no slouch. Additionally, EU servers have been 'merged' into a supercluster. Basically, it's totally fine playing in your home region, and you won't suffer from a lack of people to play with. Everything is on the table as far as accessible content is concerned, same as NA. Just go where the best ping takes you.

Quote Originally Posted by Seweryn View Post
    So my question is EU playerbase better, worse, or they are the same then NA playerbase.
    EU playerbase is better, well, it depends on realm, but overall it is better. We don't have proper Moonguard analogue here (sadly), and overall there are less trolls in /2 (some realms don't have /2 trolls at all, madness).
    Last edited by Ferocity; 2012-09-01 at 11:53 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferocity View Post
    We don't have proper Moonguard analogue here (sadly)
    Wrong game?

Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    Wrong game?
    I am really sorry, I was sure it was WoW thread >.< Reading several threads at once doesn't end good.
    Last edited by Ferocity; 2012-09-01 at 11:59 AM.

NA.

Supposedly Rift was never popular in the EU.