Will Loremaster be account wide accumalitve

So if I have some of the quests achieves on one toon, and some on another will they get me the meta?

10+ Year Old Account
    Im pretty sure yes, it will

if you've done all of kalimdor, except barrens on one toon, but done barrens on another, it should reward you with the meta (of kalimdor in this case), or if you've done northrend, outlands and azoreth on one, and cata, and mop on another, you should get the 'complete' loremaster..
    just as they've said you would with exploration, if you've discovered the entire area, it counts towards the meta (because you have the achi) but if you on one char discover half an area, and on another char discover the other half, you will not get the achi

short version, you should get the meta, as long as you've done all the achis on some char

Word, that just saved me some time <333

Deleted
    Just keep in mind that you do have to complete a zone completely on a char before it is shared. You can not complete half the quests of a zone on 1 char and then the other half on another.

Quote Originally Posted by TCCB1833 View Post
    Just keep in mind that you do have to complete a zone completely on a char before it is shared. You can not complete half the quests of a zone on 1 char and then the other half on another.
    I dont want to sound rude, but are you sure? And if you are sure, where did you read it? Got any links to a blue stating it, or is it concidered "common knowledge"?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muliercula View Post
    I dont want to sound rude, but are you sure? And if you are sure, where did you read it? Got any links to a blue stating it, or is it concidered "common knowledge"?
    I guess it's common sense since achivements are account wide, not the quests themselves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muliercula View Post
    There is actually a blue post stating it.