Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Dungeons 85-86/7 as holy (unable to do anything else on Illidan at these levels)

Run in a group of 2, maybe 3, and healbot a dps while they pull huge groups of mobs. Collect ret gear through the quests we do, swap if my leveling partner is not on.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna go with my Prot OS and dungeon spam until 90 then worry about profession and other stuff.

Spamming quests and dungeons. Already have gone 85-90 3 to 4 times now so I have a decent understanding of everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    quest like hell, dungeon like hell....simple

10+ Year Old Account
    Quests, lots of mining. Gonna try to make as large a profit as I can from mining while questing. If my guild looks like too few of us will be ready for raid release then I'm gonna focus more on mining and making a profit(will still max vp and probably start focusing on a faction to rep grind). It depends on how many people end up in the zone I'm questing in as to whether or not I will run dungeons. Like usual gonna level ret while focusing on getting prot gear as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    The way I usually do: with a big goddamn hammer.

I'll go back to prot/holy at 90.
    Putin khuliyo

Lol. probably dungeons and exo spam like i did leveling holy for cata ><

I'm gonna level as ret with holy as offspecc, will do the first levels in dungeons as the zones will be packed and after that i'll start questing! I am not going for any realm firsts and i'm planning on leveling professions when i've hit 90! (i will also go back to holy mainspecc in 90)