Thread: Illuminati

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeBlader View Post
    People of Earth, listen. We have been blind for too long! I ask you to open your eyes to the truth! The end of our world nears, my brothers and sisters. The Earth will be no more! Flames will consume the world. Storms will wash away all hope. The elements will reign at last. But do not despair... Join us and learn the truth. Cast off your lives of war and drudgery, be reborn in elements and claim your rightful place in this new world! If you are interested in our message, I will be holding a gathering. Speak with me if you wish to know more, but beware, there are people who would silence the truth.
    I think you are mistaken, sounds more like some insane faction in WoW than the Illuminati, to be quite honest.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    i think you should go to library if you really want to improve knowledge in this subject, asking on mmo forum or reading gibberish from 1st results of google search might not be ideal ^^ and no, Dan Brown books dont count as realiable sources.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    What are you talking about? The Illuminati isn't real. You should just forget about us.
    why risk exile? just forget about what doesn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    i think you should go to library if you really want to improve knowledge in this subject, asking on mmo forum or reading gibberish from 1st results of google search might not be ideal ^^ and no, Dan Brown books dont count as realiable sources.
    he is right, will find more... "information", than you would get here. even if someone were to set up a chain of proxies all of a sudden to answer your question there is still the matter of previous history from your IP address, which is traceable.
    Last edited by Christan; 2012-08-04 at 07:11 PM.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

10+ Year Old Account
    You want the Illuminati? Look into the Bilderberg group. There are many members, past and present, who have identified themselves as "ex-illuminati". People scoff at the whole existence of the Illuminati, and it could just be a load of BS. But seriously, take a look into it. Either way, they're not someone you want to join up with. It's not like a cool little men's club, were talking about Global Elites here, people who have their hands in every cookie jar. Besides, unless you have billions of dollars, your chances are probably pretty slim...

Deleted
    Illuminati?

Sorry, you're in the wrong forum.
    You're looking for the "The Secret World" thread in the Video Games Discussion forum.

But seriously?
    There isn't a single documentary that proves that the Illuminati exists. Not a single one. Nade. Zero. Zilch.
    You've been conned by swindlers. People in the entertainment business. Suits in pursuit of ratings, willing to spin lies on nothing and feed them to the ignorant and uneducated masses. And I honestly think you should be at least a little shameful for having made such silly claims on such disreputed grounds.

Yes, seriously.

circle.
    What's that?
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    What's that?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circle

Thanks for making stich cry.

When a wild forum troll appears

Deleted
    If Illuminati is real, then freemasons would not have anything to do with them.
    Oh well maybe few 33degree masons might have some contacts, but they are just pawns compared to what illuminati supposedly is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh yeah, we exist. Come to my house on Sunday and I'll hook you up. We'll have coffee and biscuits while I discuss the conditions of your membership.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    My 10th grade principles of engineering and design teacher was a freemason, I still regret not messing with him .
    "Death is not kind. It's dark, black as far as you can see, and you're all alone."

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    There's a difference between The Bavarian Illuminati of the past and what modern people think of as the Illuminati. Most modern usage of the word is often tied with conspiracy theories and other such nonsense. The Bavarian Illuminati was a real group however that had members including educators, politicians and other free-thinkers.

So... to answer your question. It's unlikely that the real Illuminati is going to come around any time soon. Since their gone. Anyone can say they're Illuminati because the modern version is a myth. If you want I can send you a friend request and we can call ourselves Illuminati brothers.
    I'm going to need a illuminati friendship too fuzzy, this is of major importance to me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aethon View Post
    I'm going to need a illuminati friendship too fuzzy, this is of major importance to me.
    Friendship request sent. You're now part of the brotherhood of people who are friends with Fuzzzie on MMO-Champion. An exclusive group of free-thinkers, visionaries and people who I added because i was bored and having fun.

Deleted
    The Illuminati probably doesn't even exist, and i'm pretty sure they would not be looking at MMO site's to find new members for their world conquering organisation. because i don't think they will need a healer or a DPS to conquer the world.

with that said, i think its just a craze. loads of kids talking about the Illuminati. while in my opinion its just another crazy conspiracy theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Gohan View Post
    But there are alot of documentaries that proves they do exist.
    Oh, well, nothing to do here I guess.

I'm in the illuminutty, which is more powerful then the Illuminati. We cover up that abe lincolns wife actually invented peanut butter, not carver. We said he did so southerners would like black people and accept emancipation.

Good lord, did I just say what we were covering up in a public forum? OH NO!

15+ Year Old Account
    Being Illuminati isn't easy. If they do too much, people get dependent on them. And if they do nothing, people lose hope. They have to use a light touch, like a safecracker or a pickpocket.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose