Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

Taxi cab confessions of LoL player

Hi. Just a quick thread on your stories in LoL.
    Based on the WoW version some players made while they were waiting for patch time. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...f-a-WoW-player

I am that player that shouts "Easy" even though I had a good game and it was not easy by any standard.

Deleted
    i admit, i type "easy" when i lose

Deleted
    If im playing a jungler and someone is being rude to me they wont get any ganks. Im the guy who picks last and is willing to play support if our team needs one.

If people start up with KS bullcrap, I wait until they bite off a bit more than they can chew expecting me to step in and help: Then leave them to die. When they complain I say I was worried I might accidentally "steal their kill".

I'm on EU west, when people start jabbering away in spanish / german whatever, and you just know it's bitching about everyone, I insult them in Danish ^^ you see people learn german / french / spanish basic in school.... but who learns danish? xD (other than danes obviously)
    Last edited by Maelle; 2012-08-22 at 03:54 PM.

I like to pretend I'm a BR to make everyone in game mad :v

i like to spam words in chat through the whole game and Xyanide is dumb

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    If people start up with KS bullcrap, I wait until they bite off a bit more than they can chew expecting me to step in and help: Then leave them to die. When they complain I say I was worried I might accidentally "steal their kill".
    I do this several times, or whenever they start bitching at the team when they die for stupid reasons (we've told you their mid and jungler is missing,and you wanna push bot turret on your own? That'll work out GREAT)

I got tired of losing last night so I played Yi to get us a few wins. I feel ashamed (But it was fun, too >.>)

I play a lot of Dominion.

Deleted
    I call "bg 2 ez" in bot games :/
    Last edited by mmoc704a8b6868; 2012-08-22 at 04:15 PM.

i keep my rage for myself instead of raging at people even if they are bad /GASP!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    When i have bad solo que times, i que against bots and play garen untill i get 50 kills on them.
    Boom 1.5k crits from Q. They make me happy
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2012-08-22 at 04:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

If I play against anivia I bring out the egg puns.

If I play Renekton I roleplay. NASUS WHERE ARE YOU BROTHER? one game someone said he was at baron (their team had no nasus) I went looking for him. They laughed

I don't mind KSing, if I play anything but support.

Deleted
    I've pulled a MacLaren more times than I'd like to admit.
    That wall <3

The only thing Id ever consider that I do bad that I shouldnt is rage at people that start chatting crap in chat. I dont care if you're having a bad game, just dont start trying to blame others or run your mouth.

Also if you spam chat with another language, I will insult your country non stop.

When people ask me where I'm from, I say I'm from Swaziland, even though I can't back that up at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I've had a few bad games I'll queue up Batman Teemo.
    Grammar- It's the difference between knowing your shit & knowing you're shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post

I'm on EU west, when people start jabbering away in spanish / german whatever, and you just know it's bitching about everyone, I insult them in Danish ^^ you see people learn german / french / spanish basic in school.... but who learns danish? xD (other than danes obviously)
    rødgrød med fløde.

10+ Year Old Account
    KS just sometimes gets on my last ends and I usually will respond with, "doesn't exist broseph".
    Hey everyone

I always make terrible jokes, probably because Fiddle drains the hell out of me. >.<
    <-- That is otterly adorable.