Deleted

Got My Mind On My Money

Hi, could anyone give me some info about the amount of gold that drop in every raid? Specially Cataclysm, TBC and Wrath raids.
    Also, does it drop more gold if it's in heroic? what about if its 25 man?

thx

Deleted
    On Wowhead you can see how much money certain mob/boss drops on average.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is changing come MoP, in MoP raids will drop gold dependent on the number of players in the raid. More raiders = more gold. Solo an old raid? Expect to get very little.

Quote Originally Posted by frequency View Post
    This is changing come MoP, in MoP raids will drop gold dependent on the number of players in the raid. More raiders = more gold. Solo an old raid? Expect to get very little.
    no.

you're going to get exactly the same amount of gold whether you kill a boss as 1 person or as 40 people. the number of people involved no longer has any bearing on gold.

it's not "one pot split between the number of people" it's more "each boss drops gold for everyone individually, and it just drops as many times as there are people in the raid"

Quote Originally Posted by Ssith View Post
    no.

you're going to get exactly the same amount of gold whether you kill a boss as 1 person or as 40 people. the number of people involved no longer has any bearing on gold.

it's not "one pot split between the number of people" it's more "each boss drops gold for everyone individually, and it just drops as many times as there are people in the raid"
    ^ basically if 1 person kills a boss, you'll get say 5g. If 5 people kill that same boss, the boss drops 25g, 5g per person. If 25 people kill that same boss, the boss drops 125g, 5g per person.