Quote Originally Posted by Zookz25 View Post
    Oh, will be gone for a couple hours, but before I leave, here, have a test pony!

[img]http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd214/Mookface3/TeachingFrey15.png[/ig]
    Well, at least she is happy about being a Doodle.

Quote Originally Posted by Valcron View Post
    So here I am. I've been lurking on the forums for probably well over a year now. Go figure WoW would get me to register before ponies. Glad my nickname wasn't taken before inaction made it disappear to someone else.
    I watched My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic from practically day 1.
    I've payed attention to the thread for a long time now (Around page 120 or so). You guys move fast!

I'll be around.

Oh yeah and I do draw too.
    Shameless plug but I figure it's worth getting out of the way now.
    We know all that, get to posting more!
    I do see the resemblance

So here I am. I've been lurking on the forums for probably well over a year now. Go figure WoW would get me to register before ponies. Glad my nickname wasn't taken before inaction made it disappear to someone else.
    I've payed attention to the thread for a long time now (Around page 120 or so). You guys move fast!

I'll be around.

For those who don't get it; I'm parodying my first post from the first thread because of the similar image.
    You know, I didn't know you actually Lurked here. I actually thought you were a active poster on this forum. Guess I was wrong, or I stumbled into your Livestreams too much.

But in my opinion, you have the best pony art. Unique style that makes them more adorable than normal.

* Wall Eyes

http://dreatos.deviantart.com/galler...et=24#/d4ouwz1

10+ Year Old Account

I'll be around.

For those who don't get it; I'm parodying my first post from the first thread because of the similar image.
    Mind blow, that is amazing man. Wish I could draw liek that.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    You'd be surprised actually.

I used to be a rather bitter person before I started training into medicine. All through school, we were always reminded in school that as Medical, we were going to be 3 guys with 50 Marines. We were expected to be the guy you can directly talk to, and expect trust, privacy and understanding. Was running through my mind that I would never be able to tolerate a patient who was bitter about being in a hospital, and so on. Thought I was screwed because I wasn't a "people person".

But once I started working with patients, my personality changed a lot. Sure I do have a bit of the old with me, but you got to REALLY provoke that to see it, and even then it's tame. A Patient will never provoke me that no matter how hard they try, and they'll never see that side of me. But overal, my personality is drastically different from my experiences in medical.

Probably why I am a bit of a Brony too, huh?
    I'm sure its different for you, but the way I currently see it is overpopulation is by far the worlds biggest issue.

I guess you can assume why I wouldn't want to be a doctor from that.

I'll be around.

And I will forever be envious of your talent.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    I'm sure its different for you, but the way I currently see it is overpopulation is by far the worlds biggest issue.

I guess you can assume why I wouldn't want to be a doctor from that.
    Bleh, I believe in the idea of if I am not sure about something, just dive into it face first and let my Brain go into Survival Mode for a few weeks until it adapts.

You can get into civilian medical easily by learning to be Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).

Medical is easily the most secure job you can get into as there will always be patients getting sick. I mean honestly, forget Minimum Wage Jobs and fumbling about and get into a Career as quick as possible out of High School. Retire from it, get a new Career, and by the time your 60 you are getting two retirements.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know, I didn't know you actually Lurked here. I actually thought you were a active poster on this forum. Guess I was wrong, or I stumbled into your Livestreams too much.

But in my opinion, you have the best pony art. Unique style that makes them more adorable than normal.

* Wall Eyes

[IMG]http://th07.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/037/0/9/derpy__by_dreatos-d4ouwz1.png[IMG]
    http://dreatos.deviantart.com/galler...et=24#/d4ouwz1
    I like some of Valc's art, but for the most part I dislike his unique take. It just bugs me for some reason.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Well, nobody is really "ready" to have a child, they might be economically stable, or many of the factors that involve raising a child, but it is always a challenge, even if it isn't a first born kid. Not everybody has wants to be a father, there is a reason why most people use protection nd shit.

You can't blame the person for their genes.
    Some people want to really take care of their kids, and they don't want to bring someone to this world just to suffer. Some diseases might drastically change their lives, and most times, these families do not have the resources to take care of this. I know somebody who has a child 30 years ago, but her child stil has the mind of a 1 year old. Not everybody can endure these hardships.

If I could not take care of my own kid, I wouldn't let him be an orphan, I would just not have a kid. There is no point in all that pain.
    If you were not 100% sure of your decision, and were ready to face the truth, then I can't see why you would crave a child at all.

Having a child is a ton of work. But I think that saying "I can't take care of this child because he is mentally disabled, but if he was fine I would be fine" is disgusting. I know I should've been an abortion, born from the gutter in a home of violence and alcohol, but I grew up and became somewhat normal. Even in the face of total opposition, a child can still grow up to become his/her own person. Scarred, yes. But is scars on your soul really not worth it?

I believe you should not have a child unless you could take care of them. If your child is handicapped, you should be ready to face that from the start. I've lived with many children in my various foster parents and foster homes that had been totally abandonned by their families because they were disabled in some way, and even when I was young it gave me a sour taste in my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Who wants to go through all of that?

Isn't it better if we can bypass all those deaths?
    No, I don't think so. If we try to elude death we will only kill more.

Death is inevitable. It must be there. You can't have life without death. If a person dies due to a disease, it is sad, yes, but it is necessary. That's just how it is.

There's a reason why we usually say "Life is a bitch." - Our maniatic fear of death will some day destroy us. I can't see why anyone would think that the world would be a better place without deaths and disasters. I have a problem with a guy shooting his own children. I feel sadness when a man is robbed by his children in an earthquake, a tornado, some sort of sickness, but I know that that is just how it is. I do not wish for them to die, not at all. But I have to accept their deaths.

And just in case this hasn't been linked yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sofii View Post
    I like some of Valc's art, but for the most part I dislike his unique take. It just bugs me for some reason.
    Sometimes Unique is good. You can see the same pony style following the show hundreds of times, and most are forgettable.

I mean for example, this little pony here doesn't follow the Shows style at all, but it is insanely popular because it's so god damned adorable!

http://egophiliac.deviantart.com/art...nace-280609399

10+ Year Old Account
    Bleh, I believe in the idea of if I am not sure about something, just dive into it face first and let my Brain go into Survival Mode for a few weeks until it adapts.

You can get into civilian medical easily by learning to be Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).

Medical is easily the most secure job you can get into as there will always be patients getting sick. I mean honestly, forget Minimum Wage Jobs and fumbling about and get into a Career as quick as possible out of High School. Retire from it, get a new Career, and by the time your 60 you are getting two retirements.
    Yeah... I still dunno what I want to do especially being declined financial aid. I don't want to go to school loaning my grandmas money, then having to get a fatty loan for more than what I paid to go to school for to buy tools to even think about getting an auto tech job that will pay around minimum wage.

Fuck. When I think about that it makes me sick. I'll have to move to get a job and minimum wage + loan payments wont cover living up in Olympia / Seattle.

Like. My dad laughs at me about it but I just don't know. Auto tech seemed great till I figured out what entry level techs need and get paid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sofii View Post
    At least your honest . I've learned in this world that not everyone will like my style.

I am curious though if you could be more specific? Maybe it's something I can improve upon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    [video=youtube;1H40wUz-Fd8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H40wUz-Fd8[video]
    This is the best thing I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    [video=youtube;1H40wUz-Fd8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H40wUz-Fd8[/vieo]
    Ohhh, it's been linked many times. I find it hilarious, but the end bothers me a bit. But like I said, I am highly intolerant to clop.

I'll have to peek at your art now. I really like the wings on Fluttershy. I've been trying to find a picture I like for awhile.

I'll be around.

Pretty much the same happened for me. I registered to talk about Deathwing in the upcoming expansion and protect my name. Ironically I never fought him...ponies took me away before I got to that point.

The drawing came later.

47%. About 15 minutes left, not counting the processing period.

I write, too! ▬► OC Sky Shatter first-person narrative: Breakthrough
    You wanted it, you got it — ask Lady Rarity and Sky Shatter on Tumblr

Wish you'd let us watch you draw again, Val. Always enjoyed that, even though you rarely ever talked during art streams.
    Walking to Mordor. 120.4/6230km
    1RMs: bench-111.1kg, squat-147.4kg, deadlift-158.8kg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaname View Post
    I'll have to peek at your art now. I really like the wings on Fluttershy. I've been trying to find a picture I like for awhile.

Take a look around .

Quote Originally Posted by DarkFerret View Post
    Wish you'd let us watch you draw again, Val. Always enjoyed that, even though you rarely ever talked during art streams.
    Just haven't taken the time to stream lately. I might start up again soon. I might also take over Ruomlig's timeslot while he's gone. I've been meaning to play Metro 2033 ...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkFerret View Post
    ^ This.

It's rare to find a guy who not only draws well, but also has good taste in music. The Valcron Streams were great lurk streams.