Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Havent heard anything about Jaina. Expansion opens up for Horde with Alliance getting killed...be odd other wise, but in the end they lose their gunship and some of the Alliance escape. On the Alliance side we don't lose anything and the horde are seen trying to steal and enslave the Pandaren. Nazgrel has been in the game for a long time, and Admiral Taylor (Alliance leader in Pandaria) wasn't a coward, he was just out matched. As for the Alliance commander during the Horde intro...what did you expect him to do, stand there and die? Alliance is off to a great start so far, sure we lose Theramore but who cares, hopefully when we actually see Jaina again she will be as war hungry as Varian.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't even get the horde characters name right. You mean Nazgrim, not Nazgrel. And Nazgrim isn't new, he's been there since wrath.

Whats a matter Salandrin, got mad when it was revealed trials of the high king wasn't finished yet?
    #boycottchina

No it's more based on the inner strife the Horde is suffering from

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    Jaina doesn't go neutral. I don't think anyway. That would be the stupidest thing ever.
    Jaina has always been extremely Pride driven - her 'Shrugging' it off is something the filthy Alliance have always been better at then us HORDE-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    After an abysmal expansion based around the adventures of a unstoppable Orc Shaman and Night Elves being slaves to the ever wonderful green skinned Neanderthals, Chris Metzen promised us in MoP the Alliance will see development again. All lies.

The Horde destroys Theramore, and rather than seeking vengeance, our beloved archmage shrugs it off and goes neutral. The Horde kills all of our troops on sea with no casualties, while being led by a totally new character of Nazgrel. The Alliance is led by a coward that hid and let all his troops die, to further please the Horde fans.

No Alliance ass kicking or development at all as of now. Bravo Blizzard!

So while Blizzard was glorifying the Horde in Cataclysm and MoP, what have we done that's cool?

We destroyed a camp of Tauren and even offered them escape, and the Horde playerbase screamed and threatened Blizzard with subscription withdrawals. Since then, no Alliance glory or development whatsoever.

Just getting killed by Horde like pigs to the slaughter to appease the crowd.
    Yea Blizz is lame giving in to horde fans. Why let the evil side win? Wow would be a horible world to live in, be like germany winning the wwII fight.

if you keep this up I'll end up fat, since I feed on alliance tears lol

anyway, this expansion will be more alliance-centric. but since this expansion's focus is war and it'll be boring if they win all the time, they gotta start losing so as to make their win more interesting.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

I also misinterpreted that statement. I mean Nazgrels character has been reformed. He's a bloodthirsty war hero now with charisma, from his rather statue esque state in Hellfire. That is character development.

10+ Year Old Account
    No it's more based on the inner strife the Horde is suffering from
    Has anyone else seen evidence of Horde strife so far? I havent...just Horde Vs. Alliance fun.

Has to rate a 2/10 for trolling, at least you're commited.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DanBowie View Post
    Yea Blizz is lame giving in to horde fans. Why let the evil side win? Wow would be a horible world to live in, be like germany winning the wwII fight.
    Oh Salandrin you made a friend who thinks the same way.
    #boycottchina

Every expansion is a horde expansion, deal with it.
    Even if the alliance wipes out the entire horde it will still be a horde expansion. And the expansion after that where horde no longer exists will still be a horde expansion because it will be the expansion where there is no horde.
    게임 은 어렵~~

I also misinterpreted that statement. I mean Nazgrels character has been reformed. He's a bloodthirsty war hero now with charisma, from his rather statue esque state in Hellfire. That is character development.
    nazgrel is not nazgrim.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't you mean Nazgrim?

http://www.wowpedia.org/Nazgrim

Maybe the Horde is simply better at warfare, it would certainly fit.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    Just keep in mind Nazgrim and Admiral Taylor are basically mirrors of each other, so you can really rag on one without ragging on the other as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea Blizz is lame giving in to horde fans. Why let the evil side win?
    Neither side is evil and Blizzard aren't "giving in to horde fans".

Both sides are on the back foot at the start of MoP. Alliance get Theramore blown up, the Alliance then gain the upper hand on Pandaria.

There is no evil side, both have committed utter atrocities and fantastic acts of compassion.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    You don't even know the names of the characters. How am I supposed to take you seriously ? It's NAZGRIM, not Nazgrel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickmagnus View Post
    Just keep in mind Nazgrim and Admiral Taylor are basically mirrors of each other, so you can really rag on one without ragging on the other as well.
    They're not mirrors anymore in MoP. At least not in character, or at the start.

Stop playing if this dissatisfies you, or switch Horde.

I find it absolutely hilarious that a majority of the complaints about Horde favoritism are posted by people who can't even get their facts or their lore straight in the first place.