Unhappy Aurora missing Textures issues!

Hi! I'm using the latest Aurora Missing Textures and I don't know why but lots of lua errors pop whenever I open the Achiev Frame, or when I get an achiev... I wanted to copy all of them but they are too much and WoW ask me to disable all of my addon. I'm pretty sure it is the missing textures cause when I remove it and leave Aurora by its own wow is just fine. I copied this one, dunno if it helps Message: ns\Blizzard_AchievementUI\Blizzard_AchievementUI.lua:801: attempt to call global 'AchievementMicroButton_Update' (a nil value)

I'm currently usin Dominos, Masque Svelte, Sain Ui (modified by Miiru), OmniCC, Cooline, Aurora and nothing more

Deleted
    Hm aurora missing textures doesnt add any code as far as i know so i can't be the cause :/

Perhaps a clash between other textures and the aurora ones? I'll have to delete interface wtf and cache folder and place my addons again, to see what it is u.u

Deleted
    So if you are only using Aurora, you don't get those errors but with missing textures on, you get em?

From what I can see, it's either the texture or the newest Aurora. But I'm not sure :S I deleted Masque: Svelte because I read in some forums that it might be a little buggy... whenever I get in combat my fps drop from 80 to 4 or 10 :S It's weird cause I've been using this addons from a while and everything was fine. Perhaps the newest aurora version?

I use both Aurora and Aurora Missing Textures and don't have an issue. Have you tried deleting the texture files that are included with the Missing Textures package?

Missing Textures isn't an addon, they're just image files that get placed in the Interface folder (not addons).

Deleting the files might be a PITA, best way would be to delete everything in your Interface folder (not addons!) and you'll probably have to replace the ones that came with your UI, or anything else that included some texture files.

---------- Post added 2012-08-11 at 04:14 PM ----------

Do you get any errors that mention an addon specifically or are they just all BlizzardUI errors?

Have you tried closing the client and deleting the BlizzardUI folders from your addons folder (they'll get replaced when you open the game again)?

Also, did you just update Aurora today or have you been using the most recent version for a while and these errors just started happening? And have you recently updated/installed new addons when these errors started happening?

This is one of the 14 lua erros I get. Sorry for the link but MMO Champion says i can't put links yet

http : / / textuploader.com/?p=6&id=mslBe

http:/ / textuploader.com/?p=6&id=oJFxu
    Last edited by Mazzy77; 2012-08-11 at 09:18 PM. Reason: More lua erros u.u

Deleted
    There's a bug-report here - I got the same bug when following his steps, but don't see the bug usually, even though I am using both Aurora and Missing Textures.
    It seems to be an issue with opening the achievement pane when the achievement button in the menu is disabled. Have you by any chance disabled the button in Dominos? I tried this and got the same bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Panacia View Post
    There's a bug-report - I got the same bug when following his steps, but don't see the bug usually, even though I am using both Aurora and Missing Textures.
    It seems to be an issue with opening the achievement pane when the achievement button in the menu is disabled. Have you by any chance disabled the button in Dominos? I tried this and got the same bug.
    Thank you very much. I've enabled the whole micro bar and it seems to be fine. Going to Ulduar now to see if my fps are back again Thank you!